PDA

View Full Version : Extending slaves limits

MasterBeltha
02-27-2008, 02:24 PM
Question for Masters : imagine that your slave have a limit (a weak one), and that you want to extend her submission by extending this limit, how can you deal with this?

Question for slaves : Let's suppose that you have set a limit in your relationship with your Master (a weak oine). How/when do you consent to extend this limit, and under which conditions?

SubMissChievous
02-27-2008, 04:22 PM
There are different types of limits for one & slaves have different reasons when they state them. Some are activities that a slave is afraid of getting into, some limits are set so the slave’s activities don’t interfere with their personal life, some are things that a slave cannot do for some reason being physical or mental.

So in the eventuality that a slave & Master would come into an agreement to push one limit it’s always a good thing to discuss the reason why it was stated as limit & why the slave feels he/she feels ready to “stretch” it.Then both could discuss how the activity that the slave refused to do in the past would be integrated into “play”.

It could be gradually brought into the relationship as some sort of “trial”. Then the slave would feel safer knowing that if things go too far the activity would stop or at least slow down & the Master would keep it in mind while deciding on the degree & frequency of those activities. Obviously, it might be a smart idea to start slowly & work up. Another idea would be to reward the slave for any progress in this area with things he/she likes. These are often effective both as a form of encouragement & motivation for slaves. :)

And, as always, never forget the “T&C” factor. Trust & communication are always the main keys in any Master/slave relationship & when dealing with a slave's limit they will inevitably become crucial. So as to the question “when to consent”: When the level of trust is high enough for both. And I’ve already mentioned about discussing the issue first but doing so after would be just as important. This way the Master would be able to judge whether the slave is getting more comfortable with the activity or if it’s too much for the slave to handle. And if it’s getting too much then stop! Pushing too far a limit can be very harmful for a slave & would most probably cause the slave to lose trust in their Master.

On a personal note, yes, I have done this once. At first, the experience was mostly positive but after some time it became mentally exhausting for me to go on with those tasks. The frequency & degree had got too high for me. Result: Not doing those anymore & the limit is “back”.

RainbowLiz
03-03-2008, 11:35 AM
Question for slaves : Let's suppose that you have set a limit in your relationship with your Master (a weak oine). How/when do you consent to extend this limit, and under which conditions?

I would consent to a weak limit being pushed lightly, but I would not like to go straight in; it would be the conditions it would just be a light poke at the limit, not a shove, if you know what I mean.