PDA

View Full Version : nude dares

jackatrades
12-29-2006, 05:40 PM
Hi new to this , looking for some nude dares

fooball
12-29-2006, 08:25 PM
first of all, can i ask ur age and sex cause i dont wanna give u a guys dare if ur a girl.

i got some nude dares for ya.

get nude, then walk around your neiborhood untill someone sees u.

guys: go shopping or somewhere public, stick ur dick out of ur zipper, just go normal as u would, if someone tells u about it, say sorry and put it back in, once they leave pull it back out.

girls: do the same thing except where a super mini skirt and no panties and "accidentally" slip the skirt off and leave it on the floor or u can just put it somewhere that someone wont take it. and just continue your things.

Smile Guy
12-30-2006, 04:21 PM
guys: go shopping or somewhere public, stick ur dick out of ur zipper, just go normal as u would, if someone tells u about it, say sorry and put it back in, once they leave pull it back out.

girls: do the same thing except where a super mini skirt and no panties and "accidentally" slip the skirt off and leave it on the floor or u can just put it somewhere that someone wont take it. and just continue your things.

:eek: That's my exact dare: I came up with both those dares! Well, at least they're popular!

A great dare is to hide a key to your house as far away as you dare, and then lock yourself out... naked. So you have to go and retrieve the key.

Oh, and streak in front of a friend or group of friends.