PDA

View Full Version : not finding a master

twooh12
11-06-2011, 05:56 AM
I need to be punished.....

I have not found a master... I ONLY have house hold items.... and I do not do ass, fire, candle, needles, siblings, animals....

Umm.. I am flexible...
and
I have this new idea that I came up with.... we play a yahoo game... and if I lose I have to do something to myself.....
If you want to be my master also please comment below!!! <3

Slavetoanybody
11-06-2011, 09:34 AM
Id do a switch thing I dare u u dare me if u want

Masterkink
11-06-2011, 08:43 PM
You could fuck your hair brush (either end though if you want to be punished use the side that would be worse you know the one) to 5 edges. After each edge, spank yourself 25 times saying, "I will find a Master" after each spank.

Bubuk
11-07-2011, 04:18 AM
You should get orgasm with object which you hold in your mouth. (yes you may connect several objects)

zeus1958uk
11-21-2011, 05:24 AM
I need to be punished.....

I have not found a master... I ONLY have house hold items.... and I do not do ass, fire, candle, needles, siblings, animals....

Umm.. I am flexible...
and
I have this new idea that I came up with.... we play a yahoo game... and if I lose I have to do something to myself.....
If you want to be my master also please comment below!!! <3
Are you female? I am currently looking for a female slave so I could consider you if you are. Based in the uk

fromo
11-21-2011, 06:59 AM
I presume that you live in a modern house, good. Turn the heating on-high. Now bare your arse and press it against the radiator,stay there as long as you can. Let it get really hot.

That can be insanly dangerous and stupid resulting in burns if she stayed there for too long... ¬_¬

ElyaC
11-21-2011, 09:09 AM
Find a jug, then drink 2 litres of water. Wait for 2 hours without using the toilet. After 2 hours you are allowed to piss in the jug, you must then drink all of your piss.