PDA

View Full Version : Some Cum Dares

StylishKidInTheRiot
02-26-2008, 03:39 PM
Sorry, these may have been posted before, but i thought of them earlier.

1. Next time you cum, let all the cum go on your clothes, jeans etc., and keep the clothes of next time you go out. If you get asked what it is and you feel a bit cowardly, tell them toothpaste. If you're feeling brace, just wink.

2. Pick a book off your shelf and cum in the middle. if youre feeling risky, lend the book to someone. if youre feeling riskier, do it in a library book.

3. Cum Arts and Crafts: next birthday of someone you know, maybe even valentines day, instead of buying a card for your loved one, make them one using cum as glue.

ValerieJohns
02-27-2008, 10:23 AM
Fabulous..! I love it..!

Sorry, these may have been posted before, but i thought of them earlier.

1. Next time you cum, let all the cum go on your clothes, jeans etc., and keep the clothes of next time you go out. If you get asked what it is and you feel a bit cowardly, tell them toothpaste. If you're feeling brace, just wink.

2. Pick a book off your shelf and cum in the middle. if youre feeling risky, lend the book to someone. if youre feeling riskier, do it in a library book.

3. Cum Arts and Crafts: next birthday of someone you know, maybe even valentines day, instead of buying a card for your loved one, make them one using cum as glue.

glue
02-27-2008, 10:50 AM
these are brillaint

StylishKidInTheRiot
02-27-2008, 10:59 AM
thanks for the positive responses.

Simon
02-29-2008, 05:51 AM
Haha, the thrid one is brilliant

nuditydudity
02-29-2008, 07:51 PM
Marvelous dares!

You could also take a sibling/friends clothes/book and cum into them!

WARNING: They might chase you and hurt you!

NudityDudity

TrekBoy008
02-29-2008, 10:08 PM
Interesting dares. I'm curious, does cum make a good glue?

StylishKidInTheRiot
03-01-2008, 09:28 PM
I'm not too sure, we always got restricted to PVA and araldite in design technology.

darefreak101
03-02-2008, 02:56 PM
Pretty interseted, I think I would try it