PDA

View Full Version : 23/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location

Isteph
10-30-2011, 06:57 AM
23/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location

Hello everyone,

ME

I am Steph, a 23 year old dominant woman. I have about a year and a half of experience in nline domination, so I guess we could say I'm still somewhat new.

- I love : feminization (being dressed up and treated as a woman), cbt & tit torture (as light or as heavy as you can take), cum control/orgasm denial/ chastity, ass play, cum play, slave blog keeping.
- I hate : messy, pet play, stupid and pointless things.

- I will never interfere with your personnal life. -

YOU

You must be a real submissive, not someone looking just looking to get off.

Age isn't very important but I tend to enjoy younger subs better. Looks and experience don't matter.

You must be into full feminization. Everything else can be discussed if you're not into it.

You should have a webcam or a camera. Having toys and accessories is a plus.

You're preferably located in Europe.

Send me a private message with details about you and what you are looking for as well as your limits.

Thongboy333
11-08-2011, 09:58 PM
Hi, how young is the minimum
I am really into full feminization, today I spent my hole day as a schoolgirl. I like anal ,wedgies, semi public, and humiliation. I always wanted a master to give me dares, and force me to do things so I don't back out. Please respond as soon as u can

marcus2626
11-09-2011, 10:06 AM
I am very submissive and am online often, I love to be used and love to please and do as I am told. I am 6 ft , well built and need someone to take control, thankyou

Vinnie
11-11-2011, 10:58 AM
Are you still looking?
I'm interested!