PDA

View Full Version : Advice please!

kinky_devil_101
02-25-2008, 03:24 AM
Im not sure where this should go, as its not a punishment idea/request, so if its in the wrong place feel free to move it

This is my first post, and its a shame it has to be on a bad note :(

I have a master, and i am his unworthy slut as he frequently tells me among others as that is what i deserve.

He told me i let myself down yesterday as i have recently switched computers, and didnt have my webcam working. He also asked for pictures of me, but i didnt have enough to send to him.
He said if i had the webcam working and the pictures taken and in his inbox by 5.30, i wouldnt be punished. I couldnt find my camera, and he suggested i find it.

I've since found out i've left it at work (was taking pictures for advertisements) and i wont be able to go down there to get it until saturday.

Therefore, i have a horrible feeling he is going to punish me, as i cant provide the pictures (still working on getting webcam sorted!)

So what i wanted to know was, what is punishment like? What happens/what do we do?

This is my first S/M relationship, and i've not had to be punished yet as im normally very good.

Anyone who can shed light on the matter, i'd be most greatful!

SubMissChievous
02-25-2008, 06:31 AM
It's very difficult to answer this question because each Masters have their own "methods" about punishments. And some will use them really in last resort while some others use them frequently & not only when the slave has misbehaved or broken a rule (those Masters are often not-so-serious ones, but that's just my opinion here...)

The most important thing right now since you haven't been punished yet is to ask yourself the following: Is there a way you could have had the webcam fixed or found the camera? If you feel it's not your fault you MUST tell it to your Master. Also tell him any other concerns you may have about an eventual punishment. It's very important to do so BEFORE the punishment occurs.

From reading your post I can see that you're not the type of slave who seeks punishments on purpose. Some slaves do, some others hate them or even fear them. I would think you're among those who, like me, don't find them all too funny. So it's even more important then for you to discuss the situation with your Master in order to be able to understand what was done wrong, what you can do to avoid making the same mistake again & what positive lesson you could find in an eventual punishment (if you get any).

kinky_devil_101
02-25-2008, 06:49 AM
It's very difficult to answer this question because each Masters have their own "methods" about punishments. And some will use them really in last resort while some others use them frequently & not only when the slave has misbehaved or broken a rule (those Masters are often not-so-serious ones, but that's just my opinion here...)

The most important thing right now since you haven't been punished yet is to ask yourself the following: Is there a way you could have had the webcam fixed or found the camera? If you feel it's not your fault you MUST tell it to your Master. Also tell him any other concerns you may have about an eventual punishment. It's very important to do so BEFORE the punishment occurs.

From reading your post I can see that you're not the type of slave who seeks punishments on purpose. Some slaves do, some others hate them or even fear them. I would think you're among those who, like me, don't find them all too funny. So it's even more important then for you to discuss the situation with your Master in order to be able to understand what was done wrong, what you can do to avoid making the same mistake again & what positive lesson you could find in an eventual punishment (if you get any).

Thanks for the advice naughtychloe! i suppose if i had remembered to bring home my camera, or sorted out my webcam the day i swapped computers, i could have avoided punishment. I have explained my side of the story in a grovelling email to him, - in which i should have had the pictures. I also forgot that he told me i was not to wear underwear until further notice, and i didnt remember until it was too late. I have also apologized for this, although it is inexcusable i suppose.
I wouldnt ever want to seek punishment on purpose, i dont understand why anyone would like them. We discussed punishments before we started the relationship, and i was asked to provide lists of what i enjoyed, what i didnt really enjoy, what i really didnt like, what i hated, and what my 'hard' limits - non negotiable. He kept these on his computer and said they would come in handy in the event of wrong doings.
Its just strange as so far everything had been fine and it seems all my 'wrongs' are coming in one big go!

I have sent master my side of the story, and what i feel i could and couldnt have avoided, and i trust that he will be fair as usual, and that i will recieve what i deserve from him.

This has proably been the longest day of my life! (Have to wait until 5.30 for our meeting)

Fiendish
02-25-2008, 06:54 AM
Punishments are tricky... some Masters use physical punishments. Some use mental punishments. I, personally, like to blend the two in different ways. It all depends on the Master and what he uses as punishment.

Of course, as chloe said, if you really feel it's not your fault, talk to him ASAP about it. Bad things could happen otherwise- and if he's a good Master, he'll at the very least lighten the punishment, but probably not even give one.

Hope this helps, I know it's not very informative... although this topic gave me an idea for a new Fiend's Eye post, so thanks for that idea.

kinky_devil_101
02-25-2008, 06:57 AM
Punishments are tricky... some Masters use physical punishments. Some use mental punishments. I, personally, like to blend the two in different ways. It all depends on the Master and what he uses as punishment.

Of course, as chloe said, if you really feel it's not your fault, talk to him ASAP about it. Bad things could happen otherwise- and if he's a good Master, he'll at the very least lighten the punishment, but probably not even give one.

Hope this helps, I know it's not very informative... although this topic gave me an idea for a new Fiend's Eye post, so thanks for that idea.

thanks, i'd like to think he'd let me off completely, but over the time there have been the odd 'problem' which he's let me off as it hasnt been worth punishing me for it something that major, but i wouldnt be suprised if it gets chhucked in today, maybe my lovely email will result in a lessened punishment?

i can hope :o

wow i feel special - i inspired a Fiends Eye :D

Merlin
02-25-2008, 07:04 AM
Like Chloé already said it really depends on your Master... and how much he likes to give punishments... And really this can mean everything...but the most common areas are maybe, letting you do something you hate, letting you do something painful, letting you do something to remind you of what you did (writing apologies 1000 times for example), taking away some of your rights.
I could tell you what i would use as "punishment" or lets better call it "disciplinary punishment" but that wont help you much as i can be very different to your master...
What i can say is, it is very important that you tell your Master what happened and why you could/did not do it... (as you did)

kinky_devil_101
02-25-2008, 01:50 PM
im on 'probation', punishment once he has the photos - may be less extreme if i behave well so i am on my best behaviour :o
Regarding the underwear, i had to stand in the corner facing the wall, and then stand in front of the webcam with my tshirt over my head for 5 minutes.

i think got off quite lightly tbh!!!!!

master has popped out, so i have to catalogue all my clothes in an email for him so he can choose what i wear :rolleyes:
he said that "naughty filthy sluts like me are only able to do simple tasks"