PDA

View Full Version : Variation on Cling-wrap

Maeglin
12-28-2006, 06:56 AM
I've seen the cling-wrap dare in a variety of guises... strip and wrap yourself in cling-wrap, just plain wrap yourself in clingwrap, wrap yourself in duct tape, etc etc.

A variation on this, for when playing in a group.

Choose a random member of the group (male or female). Strip naked, then stand one in front of the other. Then get the group to wrap you from neck to toe in cling-wrap. Stay like this for x number of rounds.

Some interesting scenarios that I can see, have the dare read out and get them to complete it bit by bit, not allowing to go back at any point. For example, not knowing what they are going to do, a guy might randomly pick another guy, and be put in a compromising situation. What happens if they stand face to face, or facing the same way... who gets the mouth full of hair?

Let us know if anyone gets to do this dare ;)

chain
12-28-2006, 10:05 AM
Great idea....I like it a lot.

Mistressclarice
12-28-2006, 11:16 AM
First great idea although if two members of the opposite sex are tied togiether nude there is a chance of fluid exchange not to be a pessisist just seemed worth mentioning. Any ideas how to safely prevent that well keeping the idea of the dare alive?

Maeglin
12-28-2006, 03:49 PM
well, there's always standard safe sex procedures, such as wearing a condom, and these should always be used whenever there is a chance of fluids being exchanged like this. You could also wrap the guy/girls genitals seperately so that they are not touching, although cling-wrap is not like a condom and can still let some stuff go through.

Mistressclarice
12-28-2006, 03:56 PM
good idea. Cant beleave i didnt think of that ill use this dare if ever possible.

Smile Guy
12-30-2006, 04:02 PM
Hmm... some interesting scenarios you've got there. Commendations to you!

I thought maybe a massive group cling-film wrap with about 4-10 people, either naked or not naked. And you have to do a series of dares together, communally. Could be quite a fun, funny and tough dare. And it's really geared for groups.

wierdone4
02-15-2008, 10:28 AM
can make them back to back that way everyone can still see their important goodies

simple
02-15-2008, 11:17 AM
also another dare is to get something like pizza or another food item and strap it on with ciling wrap

WorthlessPet78
02-16-2008, 03:55 AM
Yer theres heaps of Possbility's here ay. You could have like 10 guys and girls and do it outside and attempt to run up the street lol thats a lot of Cling-wrap lol :D But make sure u dont get arrested and spend the night in jail thats not cool :D :D :D

sweetashoney
02-17-2008, 10:37 AM
cling wrap with an added extra of honey :) yum yum