PDA

View Full Version : F/21 Verbally degrade me and give me a punishment

Fire77
10-22-2011, 08:57 PM
I have not been doing well At work and I was on a diet but I couldnt go through with it because it wa too hard. Please insult me and call me things, humiliate me about my body etc. No pictures and if you could put a punishment in as well it would be great.

Jiota
10-22-2011, 09:15 PM
Put on the skimpiest clothing you own and stand for half an hour infringement of a window so others can see how discusting and ugly your body is .

switchmale
10-22-2011, 09:16 PM
you fat lazy bitch, you cant even stick to a simple diet plan? how are you to go through an entire punishment if you cant take care of your worthless body? i want you to give yourself a hanging wedgie for an hour and spank your fat, disgusting ass 50 times on each cheek with a book

sm_limb
10-23-2011, 12:41 AM
Hello ugly. As punishment you arent allowed to cum for 2 weeks but you have edge every day 20x.
As for your diet get back to it and for everything you that isnt allowed you spak each tit, each asscheek and pussy 50x with a leather belt while u ae nude no matter were you are.

Dave1971
10-23-2011, 02:19 AM
Before i call green peace to roll your fat ass back into the sea you will insert a single stick of celary into your wobbling fat ass and stand nude in your window spanking your pussy for 15 minute scream i am a fat worthless bitch

Greatcornbow
10-23-2011, 10:00 AM
I have not been doing well At work and I was on a diet but I couldnt go through with it because it wa too hard. Please insult me and call me things, humiliate me about my body etc. No pictures and if you could put a punishment in as well it would be great.

Write with a sharpie "Overweight" and how mich you weigh on both of your tits and shave your bush and write it there too.

Fire77
10-23-2011, 10:49 PM
I'm sorry I'm so fat an a bitch. I am a slut. Please be more cruel.

Dark passion
10-23-2011, 11:28 PM
since your a fat whore give me x50 star jumps then edge x5. x20 squats then x5 edges. x20 push ups the x5 edges. now twist and pinch your nipples as hard as you can.

repeat the whole thing 3 times.

you are not allow to cum

you must be naked and facing a mirror while doing this so you can see how ugly you look.

if you cant complete pm me for punishment you dirty slut

Dave1971
10-23-2011, 11:46 PM
Useing every none diet food you have in the house fill your pussy till it hurts then wearing only a short skirt you must jog around the block, each time something falls out you muct walk up to a stranger and tell them you are a worthless fat piece of crap, hand them the item and continue on your way