PDA

View Full Version : Love Bite [Fiction]

Dollface
02-24-2008, 04:04 AM
Hey guys n gals, this is my first story. I hope you enjoy it.

Holy Crap! I can't believe this actually worked. Of course i hoped it would but who would believe something like this could actually happen. It looks like Lucy was right all along. Speaking of which, I should probably see if she (or should I now say he?) is as happy with this arrangement as I am.

Although before I get to carried away I should probably tell the story from the start.

It all began one week ago.....when I was still a guy!

Dollface
02-24-2008, 04:10 AM
And yes i know this is short but it is just a taster, to see if you all like it.

I will post the next part at this time tomorow. And hopefully at this time every day.

Constructive criticism is of course welcome.

RocksOff
02-24-2008, 10:05 AM
I'm already intrigued. Please continue.

Dollface
02-25-2008, 02:45 AM
Hey guys n gals

I know i promised you all the next part tonight, but my computer is spazing and keeps crashing. So i just thought id tell you all what was happening.

The next part is all written and hopefully i will have my computer fixed tomoro so you can all enjoy the next part

Catch ya later

Trystaan
02-25-2008, 09:15 AM
I like the way you left it on a very delicate cliff hanger with all sorts of crazy ideas popping into the readers head. The only critiscsm is to make it a bit longer

AM.PM
03-23-2008, 07:08 PM
i cant wait what happens next . im already hooked.i want to know what happens.

Bebe_Gurl
03-23-2008, 10:32 PM
Yes add more and make it longer, im excited to see what you come up with I like this story and would like to see more of it!

Lollipop
03-24-2008, 05:46 AM
yes i agree, continue!
and make the next bit reeeeally long, i have a feeling i'll like this story.

Bebe_Gurl
03-26-2008, 08:55 PM
Saddly, this was written over a month ago I don't think that the writer will finish it (as much as I want them to) Anybody wanna pick this up? Or if you re the author reading this-post more!

Dollface
03-27-2008, 03:09 AM
Hey guys n gals dont worry im still around. My computer died and i havnt been able to get my hands on a new one. Thankfully i should be getting a new one in the next week or two (im using my younger bro's psp at the moment). The good news is that the story is all finished and ready to go (unfortunately its all on paper and needs to be written out again on the computer, but i guess that is the price of sucess). So if you can hold out a bit longer it will be well worth it.

Catch ya later

Bebe_Gurl
03-27-2008, 02:45 PM
Yay!!!! My dream came true!!!