PDA

View Full Version : Bored Slave Bet [NON-FICTION]

scrunchmunch
12-27-2006, 03:51 PM
Alright, so I posted something about this on the old tord site, but nobody is really responding yet so I thought I'd post it here. Anyway, my girlfriends and I have been pretty bored lately being out of school and all. Melanie and I stumbled upon this site a little while ago, but we found the other one like a year ago, and have done a couple of the dares but never posted. This time we talked my older friend Lindsay into doing a dare with us. It's sorta like one of the dares on the other site where you make a bet and the loser becomes the slave, thats why i posted this in the master/slave area. Well I've put up a misterpoll, and based on that poll we're gonna decide who is the master and who is the slave and post about what we do. What I want everybody here to do is vote, post ideas for what we can do (we've never done the master slave thingy), and post ideas for more polls. We'll post what we do as often as we can if thats alright to do here with the moderators. Melanie and I were talking today and we thought about limits, Lindsay and Melanie wanted the limits to be voted on but nobody knows what the options should be, so if anybody could maybe post nominations of the different levels of limits that we should put on the master that would be awesome. Also, any ideas on how to keep someone from welching would be good too. Thanks.

Poll: http://www.misterpoll.com/3586626673.html

scrunchmunch
12-30-2006, 04:06 AM
OK, so Melanie, Lindsay, and I talked and decided to put up another poll about specifics about the voting see it here

http://www.misterpoll.com/881042761.html

We have decided that when the other poll reaches 105 responses we will say that is the end of the decision. If the poll I just put up hasn't reached at least 15 responses by then we will wait another day. We still need to determine what the limits will be. We've been discussing them and want to make a poll about them but can't decide what to put in them. One option in a poll for limits could be something like nothing lasting longer than 6 months can be done and the nwe'll make check boxes of other options and have everyone vote on that. Any ideas? What are typical limits? Having to put up a vote for limits will slow down the start of the slavery and we really want to do this.

-Melinda

Smile Guy
12-30-2006, 04:55 PM
So, sorry... which link do we use?

I hope you post here more often, you're looking to be a good user! This is a good idea by the way!

scrunchmunch
12-30-2006, 06:08 PM
Oh, lol must not be that clear the first link:

http://www.misterpoll.com/3586626673.html

Determines who is the slave, the second link:

http://www.misterpoll.com/881042761.html

Determines what happens to the slave depending on the outcome of the original slave poll (just a little extra thing) and determines what happens to the third person who is not voted as becoming a slave or a master. We just made up a limit vote for those of you who are voting to vote on of what we could think of. We'll use whatever limits are set by the next post. Sorry if this is too many polls but we like having less control, and we think they are easier for others to have an effect on what we do. Here is the limit poll:

http://misterpoll.com/3529915051.html

scrunchmunch
01-01-2007, 10:21 AM
OK so even though the slave poll hasn't reached 105 votes the outcome is already certain. Lindsay will be the master, Melanie will be the slave. What really sucks is that I (Melinda) have the least votes for master and the extra stuff poll looks like i'm gonna have to masturbate in front of 6 people, thats really gross and embarrassing. Melanie and I want to wait until there are actually 105 votes on the slave poll because the limits could still change, and Melanie is scared that the only rule will be no unprotected vaginal sex. So vote on the limit poll:

http://misterpoll.com/3529915051.html

and we need a few more votes on the slave poll:

http://www.misterpoll.com/3586626673.html

scrunchmunch
01-01-2007, 11:48 AM
Alright, the voting is over

Master: Lindsay
Slave: Melanie
Limits: no unprotected vaginal sex

Extra: Melinda will have to masturbate in front of six of our friends

Thanks for voting, Melinda will do the masturbation thing later today I'll post how it went.

-Lindsay

micho3j
01-01-2007, 02:32 PM
you should have the slave create a blog where they write their reactions and thoughts. You could also post pictures on it

Jane
01-02-2007, 11:09 AM
Hey, I came across this thread few days ago and followed it daily since then.Already voted for my favourites too :) The idea you three have is really nice and I would love to hear more of your bet.I would also suggest if the slave writes a blog like micho suggested that would be great.
Curious how this will work out.
Jane

scrunchmunch
01-02-2007, 06:25 PM
Well, I'm gonna post what happened with Melinda last night here, I'll think about the blog idea later.

Last night at 9 we had 4 other friends come over, because Melanie and myself counted as two to make up 6. We had a girl named Courtney, a guy Melinda had a crush on named James, a girlfriend of mine named Libby and another guy we were all friends with named Steve. I invited everyone over to watch a movie . Everyone was getting ready to watch the movie, but I said Melinda has something she'd like to show you all first. Melinda had been tryin to get out of this whole thing all day, but I still made her go through with it. Before we started this whole thing we all made naked pictures, Melinda had mine, I had Melanie's and Melanie had Melinda's. Since Melinda knew she was my slave the next day she was ready to force Melinda to do her part. So anyway a very embarrassed Melinda sat down on the carpet in front of everyone. She then asked "Naked?" Both Melanie and I nodded. That's when the boys started to get interested, and Libby lol. Courtney was kinda freaked out. Then Melinda started to take off her shirt and pants. She stopped when she was in her bra and thong "Really? Come on." Melanie asked if she wanted her pictures going to her parents; this made her take off her bra and her thong. She closed her legs and started to rub herself, I told her to open up and she did, she rubbed her clit for a while until she orgasmed, the whole time the guys were hard, Libby was enthralled, and Courtney was red and kept laughing and covering her eyes. Overall pretty fun, when she was done Melinda put on her clothes and we watched a movie. Libby and the boys sat close to Melinda lol, while she just sat there embarrassed.

-Lindsay

Newbman
01-02-2007, 08:14 PM
wow, sexy, hey if you girls take pics would you mind pming me or contacting me on my msn ([email protected])

cyrano69
01-02-2007, 08:47 PM
Nice one Lindsay. This must have been so much fun.
Please, keep us posted about the rest of your adventures with Melinda... blog or not.

sandman
01-02-2007, 09:57 PM
wow i just read all this, and checked out the voting, and it all seems so kool! if u do have pics like newbman said, could you pm them to me to? :)

scrunchmunch
01-03-2007, 03:01 AM
Hi, this is Melinda, basically I'll be doing most of the posts as a sort of observer. We had agreed that Melanie's slavery would start this Tuesday January 2 at midnight. At midnight the movie was over and everybody but Libby had left, so it was Me, Lindsay, Libby and Melanie. Lindsay handed me Melanie's pack of naked pictures, and Melanie gave my pack to Lindsay. This way if either of them does something outside of the rules or something like that I can make a judgement call and have something to prevent either Lindsay from doing something or Melanie from welching and Lindsay can prevent me from running off and putting their pictures on the internet and giving them to their parents and all that. It has some flaws but its the best thing we could think of. Lindsay first sent Melanie to Wal mart and told her to buy everything on a list she handed to her. Lindsay said she couldn't look at it until she got there. After Melanie was gone Lindsay went into the closet and brought out a video camera, and a micro g-string bikini. This girl was prepared, I'd never seen a micro bikini before and had to ask what it was. It's very little fabric, just a little triangle that covers your privates, and the top looks like it would just cover some poor girls nipples. This would have been embarrassing enough but it was fairly sheer fabric, I could make out Lindsay's nails behind it. This is when Libby decided she wanted to stay. Lindsay went outside and brought her dogs old pet mover box into the room too. I had no Idea what was going on I think she must have gotten the idea from someone on here or something, because I had no idea Lindsay was like this. I got a call from Melanie on my cell phone she seemed pretty mad and told me that Lindsay wanted her to get some really crazy shit, I told her "there aren't any rules about buying stuff" she said "but" and I hung up. I laughed about that with Libby and Lindsay. I'll continue this in another post, right now I'm tired, sorry for the cliff hanger :)

Maeglin
01-03-2007, 03:37 AM
so interesting... can't wait to hear more!

Mistressclarice
01-03-2007, 12:41 PM
very nice what was on the list

cyrano69
01-03-2007, 02:01 PM
oh my... I can't wait....

sandman
01-03-2007, 09:14 PM
you can't leave us like this lol. i'm very interested :eek: i wanna kno what happens next!!!

scrunchmunch
01-03-2007, 09:50 PM
ok, moving on, Lindsay took the video camera and hid it in a desk next to one of the couches so it could just see the area in front of the tv. I asked Lindsay what she had planned, she just said "You'll see" and then we waited for Melanie to get back. She came in with two bags from Wal-Mart, what she got was: 50 condoms (alot of packs), 2 cucumbers, leg wax, a 6 pack of soda, a justin timberlake cd, a big bottle of k-y lubricant, a jar of vaseline, a pack of hot dogs, an ear of corn, a pack of snickers bars, a bottle of baby oil, and one of those enema things. Lindsay said she did this to embarrass Melanie, but the stuff might be nice to have around later. As soon as Melanie had come in Lindsay told Melanie to put the bikini on. Melanie was shocked, and said no, then Lindsay asked her if she would like her mom to know that she likes to pose around naked. That really made her listen up. She started to take the bikini into the bathroom but Lindsay said "No, out here, in front of us" and we all sat on the couch. Melanie walked in front of us and started to take her clothes off and was about to put on the bikini when Lindsay said, "Slave, we really have to do something about your hair." Melanie asked what was wrong with her hair, and Lindsay said "Slave, put the wax in the microwave and get some towels in here from the bathroom" Melanie did as she was told, walking around red and naked. Melanie doesn't really trim her bush so she has alot of hair on her vagina, so the waxing took a while, we all took turns pulling the strips off of her. Her pussy was red after it was done. Lindsay told her to rub some baby oil on her vagina, but not to start masturbating, then to put the bikini on. When she put the bikini on you could totally make out her nipples in the bra, and the bottoms only just covered her pussy, her ass was totally on display in them. Lindsay made her get Libby, myself and Lindsay some sodas. Then she told Melanie to sit in front of us and read from a script she wrote out. Melanie said "I really love cock all over my body, and would love to fuck as many guys as I can, I love being a slut. " Then she made her take off her bikini bottoms and masturbate in front of us. After this she made Melanie get in the dog crate and she locked it shut. We then all went to sleep

sandman
01-03-2007, 10:16 PM
omg this is so kool!!!

the only thing it's missing is pics, and i'd love some in my pm box if you could, PLEASE

but the story is so amazing! i almost blew my load just reading this :D

scrunchmunch
01-04-2007, 12:15 AM
Wednesday we all woke up around 11 and Lindsay let Melanie out of her cage and told her to draw a bath. Melanie in the tiny bikini went into the bathroom and turned on the water, she closed the door. Lindsay pushed the door open and Melanie had her bottoms off and was about to use the restroom. Lindsay yelled at her to not use the restroom and to put her bottoms back on, she was to only go when Lindsay said she could. Melanie said "But I have to go now" Lindsay told her that she was to only refer to her as mistress and to get the water ready and that it better be perfect temperature. Melanie put her bottoms back on and tended to the water. Lindsay closed the door, and after some splashing we saw Melanie come out looking like she needed to go, but she went to get clothes for Lindsay, after a little while Lindsay came out fully dressed and with makeup on. Lindsay said "Ok, now slave, since you have to go so bad, go use the restroom outside." "What?!" said Melanie. Then Lindsay looked Melanie right in the eyes and said "Any more insubordination and I'll have Melinda send those pictures to your parents", I nodded lol, then a mad Melanie went outside and hid behind the guest house and peed. It was pretty funny and embarrasing since we were all looking out the window of the guest house. After Libby and I were done getting ready Lindsay made Melanie start cooking breakfast in he kitchenette. It was pancakes and they were pretty good. We watched TV until about 2 when Lindsay's parents left, then Lindsay told Melanie to go into her house and clean her room. Melanie left, and Lindsay got the camera out and plugged it into the tv, to show us what she recorded last night. She had the whole video of Melanie saying the things she said last night and masturbating. She turned the video camera on record again and hid it in the same place it was last night. Then she went and got Melanie. She made Melanie crawl back to the guest house and when she got inside she told her to take off her bikini. She stood naked in front of us being recorded by the camera for about a minute, when Lindsay handed her the bottle of K-Y, and a cucumber. Lindsay then told her that because shes been bad, she has to either fuck the cucumber in front of everyone, or eat out Libby. Hearing this Libby perked up. She's a total Lez. Melanie said "But, I've never had sex, how could I even put this inside me?" Lindsay then slapped Melanie and said "I'm Mistress! Then maybe you should help out our friend Libby here." Melanie sniffled a little bit and said "Yes, Mistress." Lindsay talked privately with Libby and then Libby took off her pants and panties and then stood over Melanie. Melanie, no her knees, barely licked Libby's pussy. Lindsay said "You can do better than that!" and slapped Melanie on her ass leaving a red mark. Melanie then started to lick Libby with more enthusiasm, and kept going until after what seemed like half an hour when Libby came. That was really weird to see, one of my best friends eating out like the biggest Lez in school. I'm gonna keep updating here because a blog would be kinda hard, and we've already started here, thanks for all the comments everybody.
-Melinda

Mistressclarice
01-04-2007, 01:46 AM
fun so how long is she going to be a slave

sandman
01-04-2007, 07:49 PM
getting some les action here, and it's all so fun!

scrunchmunch
01-06-2007, 02:09 AM
To answer the question, Lindsay won Melanie for 1 year.

After Melanie finished eating out Libby, Lindsay let her put her bikini back on, but told her to go back to cleaning her (Lindsay's) room. After Melanie was gone Lindsay turned off the camera and watched it for a while to see what she got on tape. She was happy that all that could be seen was Melanie licking a pussy and Libby's face couldn't be seen in the tape. Lindsay and I went to see how Melanie was doing in Lindsay's room, and the place was pretty clean. Lindsay had Melanie's wallet and asked for her pin number to her debit card. Melanie looked at Lindsay kinda weird "That's not part of this deal!" Then Lindsay said "We never said it wasn't" Melanie asked me and I told her I'm sorry, we never really set limits on that so its fair game. Melanie started to cry a lil bit then told Lindsay her pin number. Lindsay said thanks and then Libby, Lindsay and I went to the mall. Lindsay bought some nice clothes for herself, and then we went shopping for Melanie, since I am about the same size as Melanie I tried them on to see if they would fit her. We bought mini-skirts, stockings, and a few cute blouses. We also got a pair of very high heels. We stopped at an adult store on the way home, and Lindsay went in. She came back with a paper bag but wouldn't tell us what was inside. Then we made another errand to a pet store, Lindsay bought a shock collar there. We got back about 5, Lindsay's parents were home and we found Melanie hiding under Lindsay's bed. Lindsay made her put on a miniskirt a t-shirt stockings and the high heels, then we walked out to the guest house, Lindsay stayed back to talk to her parents. Melanie talked to me on the way to the guest house asking why i was being such a stickler to the rules. I asked her what she would have done to us if she had won, and she quieted down. When Lindsay came back she told Melanie to get naked and to put the shock collar around her neck. Melanie got naked but said she wasn't going to put the shock collar on. Lindsay got mad and threw a fit, then told me to get the pictures and drop them off at Melanie's house. So I started to pick up the package and leave when a crying Melanie said "OK I'll do it, don't give them those pictures." Lindsay then told me to stop, and Melanie put on the shock collar. To test if it was working lindsay sent a level two shock to the collar, Melanie shook and grabbed for the collar, then she sat there breathing hard, and asked Lindsay why she did that. Everyone giggled a little, except for Melanie of course. Lindsay then told Melanie to stand in the middle of the room. She put the paper bag from the adult store on the floor pulled out a whip, some hand cuffs, a ball gag, and something I'd never seen before (what I would later be told was a butt plug) that was an inch and a half at its widest point. Lindsay then said "You'll be able to put this butt plug in by saturday if not sooner." Melanie had big eyes at that point. Then Libby saw Lindsay's parents so we hid Melanie and all the stuff quick. Lindsay's mom asked if we wanted Pizza, Lindsay said that that would be great, and her parents left. When we pulled Melanie out of a closet she asked Lindsay if she could use the restroom. Lindsay said "Good, you're learning, I will allow you to use the toilet." After Melanie was done Lindsay made her put on the ball gag and Lindsay put the handcuffs on her. Melanie then kneeled in the corner, naked, while we ate. I've got alot of catching up to do on these, but I'll continue with what happened after dinner a lil later

-Melinda

Big_Joe
01-06-2007, 04:10 AM
V.nice stories here but i almost feel the rest should be posted in another thread in the stories section of the site.

Maeglin
01-06-2007, 07:13 AM
can't you just move this entire thread to the stories section, considering that it's more story than actual dare

spitfire2
01-07-2007, 04:03 PM
how old is the slave again?

your making her do stuff what a adult slave would do.....

scrunchmunch
01-07-2007, 08:10 PM
After we ate dinner Lindsay told Melanie she could eat the leftovers. It was just some crust we had left there. Melanie said she didn't want any so Lindsay threw it away. Lindsay told Melanie to call her mom and say she was staying over again, so she did. While she was doing that I called my mom and said the same. Melanie was then allowed to put her bikini back on, but had to still wear the shock collar and ball gag. Lindsay made Melanie serve us drinks and cookies for the rest of the night but never used the shock collar. Melanie went to sleep in her dog crate, Lindsay set an alarm for melanie and laid out a list of things to do the next morning and the rest of us just fell asleep around the guest house. The next morning Melanie had a bath ready for Lindsay and was kneeling naked with the ball gag in her mouth in the living room. Breakfast from Mcdonalds (melanie went there in only the bikini and a shock collar) was sitting in the kitchen. Melanie shook when Lindsay shocked her and Melanie went in to dry off Lindsay. She left while Lindsay tinkled, Lindsay came back out and removed Melanie's ball gag and shock collar telling her to take a bath in her old water. Melanie dried off then came out. Lindsay put Melanie's shock collar and told her to put on her bikini bottoms. Then she put a clothespin on each one of her nipples, Melanie let out a little yelp for each. Lindsay let her eat two hashbrowns, and a small orange juice.

-Melinda

Bunghole 52
01-07-2007, 08:41 PM
According to wikipedia, you can induce drooling that is almost impossible to stop by pulling their lip for about a minute with the ball gag in.:rolleyes:

spitfire2
01-09-2007, 09:20 AM
make her go somewhere public with no panties on but the shortest miniskirt she has :P

spat
01-09-2007, 01:30 PM
shortest miniskirt, no panties, have butt plug taped in.

spitfire2
01-09-2007, 01:41 PM
dude i am giving em more of teenage things todo dont you think she is kind of to young for that kind of thing?

you dont wana see her mate get arrested for some kind of sex offence :P

spitfire2
01-11-2007, 06:22 AM
oo and if you do send them picies to her parents and if she confesses to her parents about this then you girls will also get in trouble ;)

Hccmike
01-11-2007, 08:02 AM
the parents would probaly not belive her

spitfire2
01-12-2007, 08:17 AM
well why would some 1 post naked picies of her ofcourse they'd wana know right?

darelova55
01-17-2007, 10:52 PM
wen you guna write more about whats hapend its gud!!

spitfire2
01-18-2007, 09:30 AM
wen you guna write more about whats hapend its gud!!

they've all prob been arrested :P

Manbearpig
01-27-2007, 02:28 PM
proablly. they were doing pretty much doing illegal stuff. and she was going to be a slave for a year (if that was going to work out)

spitfire2
01-27-2007, 04:14 PM
you took that right out of my mouth dabear ;)

ok lets cut it down saying you was 30 or so and you had a daughter would you like her to do this?

JohnC15
05-02-2007, 07:57 PM
more please, may i had some more?

JohnC15
06-07-2007, 03:27 PM
ok i guess it over well it was fun.

cabana3some
07-01-2007, 07:33 PM
Thats pretty awesome, wish you would continue, I like the idea a blog would make this better

molten man
07-02-2007, 02:13 AM
could u please continue??

Tony12
07-02-2007, 03:11 AM
Maybe she just got bored of writing...

ussmwm
07-02-2007, 08:06 AM
u guys reliaze they wrote this like 6 months ago. They might not be here anymore.

dared to perfection
07-02-2007, 01:19 PM
i hope everyone here realises how much ppl can actually get away with, yes they were doing some illegal stuff but if it was all in the guest house and was kept just between themselves then its easy to keep a secret.

Random
07-02-2007, 05:59 PM
please go on im curious

Manbearpig
07-03-2007, 02:06 PM
I am curious to c wutever happened to this.

SlaveBoy
07-04-2007, 12:37 AM
me too i hope they will write more as i really love story and i read all the stories on page 1 that make me sometime don know which one is wat so i have to reread

guakamaya
07-04-2007, 08:06 PM
someone else should continue

Random
07-08-2007, 02:30 PM
I Am Dyin 2 Hear More

molten man
07-09-2007, 12:01 AM
they arent comin back are dey??

cabana3some
07-09-2007, 12:29 AM
guakamaya how could someone continue this?

molten man
07-10-2007, 12:25 AM
i have a suggestion!! lets chuck dis thread nd mayb make our own story interactively!! let bygones be bygones!! mayb dey were fabricating d story nd ran out of ideas!!