PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/slave seeks 18-24/female/master in any location (webcam required)

wkbwkb
10-20-2011, 12:12 PM
22/male/slave seeks 18-24/female/master in any location (webcam required)

Hello everyone,

I finally worked up the nerve to post because it's high time that I start exploring some personal kinks that I've kept to myself for far too long. After lurking the forums here for a few weeks, I think that submitting to someone in the hopes that they help me explore some of this "uncharted territory" is the best option. Naturally, this means that I'm very new to this -- I want to make that clear so that there are no misunderstandings or expectations that I may not be able to live up to. With that established, I'll get to some of the particulars.

The things that I've found really turn me on are: cum play, anal, and panty/thong play. The two former topics are things that I can't seem to get myself to follow through with when I'm all by my lonesome. The latter is something I've kept to myself for a very long time and the nagging curiosity of whether there's someone else who I could please while indulging this fetish finally broke me. I realize this is very much self-centered, especially coming from someone who hopes to be a sub, but I think that it comes with the territory -- I'm hoping to find someone I can please while, in turn, their experience helps me learn. My fingers are crossed that these things aren't too vanilla for the community here.

I do have a webcam and would appreciate it if you did as well. I feel like that will make for a better experience. I'd prefer to keep my face slightly obscured though for the sake of personal privacy, given the nature of what I'll probably be doing. I have no problem if you'd like to do something along the same lines.

On a final note, this is my first post and any constructive criticism as to information that I probably should have included would be greatly appreciated, even if you aren't interested yourself.

Thank you.