PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/slave seeks 18+/male/master in any location (have webcam)

Inferno
10-19-2011, 07:39 AM
22/male/slave seeks 18+/male/master in any location (have webcam)

I'm a 22 year old gay male looking a male master to abuse me on cam. I want to be treated like the dirty little slut that I am, and to be used like a toy for my master's pleasure.

My range of likes and dislikes is quite broad, and so I would like a master with an open mind. There are a lot of things I'm curious about and haven't tried. I wish for these to be used as punishments so I am forced to try them due to my own failings. If my master wishes to be cruel and make his orders near impossible so I am forced to take punishments, so be it.

I also like games due to the risk involved. For example, if we were to play a game on MSN such as Rock Paper Scissors, I would want to be forced to do something if I lost. If I continued to lose, then I would wish for the punishment to be worse.

My likes include nudity, masturbation, cum play, self facials, self sucking, anal, wedgies, feet, pain, cbt, humiliation, spit, self bondage.
My dislikes include scat, pee, messy, public cam, extreme anal, milking.
My limits are illegal, the involvement of others, blackmail, public, crossdressing.

I do not wish for my master to control my life. This is a strictly online relationship.

If you are interested, please post in this thread or PM me.

sayasukasex
10-20-2011, 07:58 AM
im a master. i have sent a friend req on skype. im sayasukasex on skype. talk to you soon ! im interested to make you as my slave

obon7
10-22-2011, 01:32 AM
add me [email protected]