PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (must PM photo)

horpat
10-19-2011, 07:15 AM
18/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (must PM photo)

Hello Dear Slave! First of all, my really first task is to read this post if you opened it!

About me:

I'm 18 Male from the central Europe! GMT+1 timezone. Now I'm seeking for an online slave to make me happy! Thats enough, later on you will learn more about me!

What am I looking for?

Well I'm looking for a slave in age between 18 and 24. Female or male, I dont care as long as you arent fat! As a boy I'd like you to be a girly type of boy, and must be straight! you must be able to send me pics! I know its hard to get used to but with face! If you earn the right to be my slave, our little relationship will be secret for ever!

What things you should do if punished: pee, public humilation, extreme anal, humilation!

What you will get if you do your best: Depends on your likes!

What you should do:

Write me a PM about you! Its must be atleast 225 word! Tell me your likes, hard limits, where do you live, you usually day, what kinky items you have, your prev. experiences, etc

What could I provide to you:

Daily tasks via e-mail every 2 day (I'll try to do this every day if I can!), total secret, and other kinky stuff!

(ps.: Feminism as a limit isnt acceptable!)