PDA

View Full Version : Couples

Greeny1012
12-27-2006, 12:23 PM
Thought I'd begin to immerse myself in this forum as im quite.... intrigued. Not sure if this is the right place to post this question (sorry if its not) but just put it where it belongs if i'm wrong (as usual). I'm trying to find some good dares for a couple (male and female) and i thought i'd see what you guys could come up with.

Thanks, Greeny

cyrano69
12-27-2006, 06:13 PM
- go shopping with your girlfriend, make her wear a miniskirt but no panties and no bra.
- make her bend over to pick things up
- make her sit on a bench, open her legs more and more and flash you
- get her to try lingerie, go with her in the booth, get her fully naked and make out ... careful this can be risky... don't get caught

- for both: go out for a drive, then your partner strips completly in the car, then swap, try to be both naked... etc...

- for both: be each others naked slave, for a whole day

- play some of the dice dares that are on this site.

- for both: get naked, blindfold your partner, tie him/her to the bed, wrists and hanckles, then do as you wish within limits (stop word) you've agreed previously. Try to rub ice cubes, tickles, rub food like cream and chocolate sauce and lick it off, give him/her endless sexual pleasure even when he/she begs to stop...etc... be imaginative and adventureous.

- take pictures of all these activities for yourselves.

- take pictures of all these, blur your faces then post them on some amateur sites (if you are legal age)

- most of all, report back here about what you did and how it went.

Have fun

Mistressclarice
12-27-2006, 09:28 PM
You each should spend the day as the other ones dog. Sorry ill give better tomorrow right now im sleepy but by the end of those two days youll no each other really well

spat
12-28-2006, 06:15 AM
Switch roles - she has to dress and act like a guy for the day and you have to dress and act like a gal for the day. If sex comes into play, she is the guy.

Greeny1012
12-28-2006, 12:36 PM
Thanks for the ideas guys , theyre all great - but im looking for more lol - cant have too many lol. Cheers, Greeny

Greeny1012
12-31-2006, 11:07 AM
Sorry for the double post, was hoping for more responses so thought i'd try asking again. Cheeky, i know.

Thanks, Greeny