PDA

View Full Version : 21/female/switch seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Lucie
10-17-2011, 02:36 PM
21/female/switch seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Good evening,

I decided to try something new in my bdsm life, and that is to be a dom. Im interested only in girls, sorry but I just cant be dominant towards men.

Im looking for my personal pet for online relationship. You should like to be in control because that will be my main goal. Dont worry about limits, we will discuss them later. Point is that when you let me decide something about you, you will follow that.

I want you to love me. I will do mean things to you, sometimes because you deserve it and sometimes just because I want. Ofcourse I will appreciate your actions, and I will punish your failure, but not always. I will be inscrutable.

I dont want relationship based on some classic bdsm rules. I dont enjoy the situation where you know what to expect, you fail in something and you know what kind of punishement you get, or exactly what reward you recieve for being good. This is reason why Im looking for someone who likes to be in doubt whether Im mad at her or not.

When you know I like you, that should be the best reward for you, and it wont be easy to get. I will show you my love on something symbolic all the time. Classic bdsm relationship seems to me like "dom likes sub, sub is doing everything to stay that way". Being my sub will feel more like "dom hates sub, sub is doing everything to be loved".

You should be emotional and open. I want to feel from you when you are upset, happy, sad. I want to know when you hate my actions, like my actions, when you are sad or happy because of me. You must be able to write your thoughts. In fact expect lot of writing. I want to know a lot about you so if you are not able to spend some time talking about yourself, you are not the right one. On the other hand, I dont need complex reports from tasks etc. I will ask about what I want to hear. If I dont ask for details, I dont care about it.

You should be able to take photos. Im not saying that I will demand photos of you naked, your face, or you at all. But I dont see a reason for not taking pictures of your bdsm stuff or your cloth. If you dont have camera, lost, someone stole or you lend to your friend, dont bother writing me. I have camera too, and Im wiling to show myself. I want you to know who is your mistress. And every time you look at me, I want you to feel that you are nothing without me.

Last thing, I have some strong fetish on feet, legs and underwear. Its a plus if you feel the same way.

Thats it. I dont demand any special kink. You hate anal? Fine, we cross it out, you like it? I will keep it in mind for time when you are good girl. Like this we will discuss everything you tried or want to try, but we will have time for that.

Contact me, write some about you. I want to hear why you should be my only slave and why I should be your miss. I will get in touch with best replies, and after some time I will choose girl who become mine.

cenna_007
10-22-2011, 07:28 AM
21/female/switch seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Good evening,

I decided to try something new in my bdsm life, and that is to be a dom. Im interested only in girls, sorry but I just cant be dominant towards men.

Im looking for my personal pet for online relationship. You should like to be in control because that will be my main goal. Dont worry about limits, we will discuss them later. Point is that when you let me decide something about you, you will follow that.

I want you to love me. I will do mean things to you, sometimes because you deserve it and sometimes just because I want. Ofcourse I will appreciate your actions, and I will punish your failure, but not always. I will be inscrutable.

I dont want relationship based on some classic bdsm rules. I dont enjoy the situation where you know what to expect, you fail in something and you know what kind of punishement you get, or exactly what reward you recieve for being good. This is reason why Im looking for someone who likes to be in doubt whether Im mad at her or not.

When you know I like you, that should be the best reward for you, and it wont be easy to get. I will show you my love on something symbolic all the time. Classic bdsm relationship seems to me like "dom likes sub, sub is doing everything to stay that way". Being my sub will feel more like "dom hates sub, sub is doing everything to be loved".

You should be emotional and open. I want to feel from you when you are upset, happy, sad. I want to know when you hate my actions, like my actions, when you are sad or happy because of me. You must be able to write your thoughts. In fact expect lot of writing. I want to know a lot about you so if you are not able to spend some time talking about yourself, you are not the right one. On the other hand, I dont need complex reports from tasks etc. I will ask about what I want to hear. If I dont ask for details, I dont care about it.

You should be able to take photos. Im not saying that I will demand photos of you naked, your face, or you at all. But I dont see a reason for not taking pictures of your bdsm stuff or your cloth. If you dont have camera, lost, someone stole or you lend to your friend, dont bother writing me. I have camera too, and Im wiling to show myself. I want you to know who is your mistress. And every time you look at me, I want you to feel that you are nothing without me.

Last thing, I have some strong fetish on feet, legs and underwear. Its a plus if you feel the same way.

Thats it. I dont demand any special kink. You hate anal? Fine, we cross it out, you like it? I will keep it in mind for time when you are good girl. Like this we will discuss everything you tried or want to try, but we will have time for that.

Contact me, write some about you. I want to hear why you should be my only slave and why I should be your miss. I will get in touch with best replies, and after some time I will choose girl who become mine.
i wanna be ur slave mistress...

cenna_007
10-22-2011, 07:28 AM
i wana be ur slave misress

fromo
10-22-2011, 07:53 AM
i wana be ur slave misress

Well, other then the fact she's not intrested in men... ¬_¬ you're clearly not paying any attention to what people are looking for.
Never mind how little effort you're putting in.

'i wana be ur slave'

You obviasly know nothing about being a sub.