PDA

View Full Version : Enf dream

Jenny07
10-15-2011, 09:37 PM
Ok I wanted to write an Enf story for you all. Embarrassed nude female for all who don't know. Sorry if it's not perfect but here we go.

Enf dream
Jenny is a 16 year old girl. She is 5'2 120 pounds blonde hair and blue eyes. Her breasts aren't very big just little B's. Her butt is the thing she took Pride in. She was sitting in class one day and just gazing into a day dream. She thought of leaving school and being home just relaxing. As time went on the teachers voice was just a sound in the background. She thought "god is it so boring in this class. I wish something would happen." as she sat there she felt something pop on her waist. She looked down to see what happened. The button on her pants had popped off. "wtf!" she thought. "I loved these pants ugh!" as class kept going she was called to the front of the class to talk about her history project. "ah shit" she thought. " I hate standing and talking infront of people." she kept thinking. As she taught about her assignment she felt something else around her pants but just put the thought aside. Then she felt her pants slip and fall to the floor infront of the whole class. She stood there for a min in shock. To her great embarrassment she was standing infront of her whole class in pink and white hello kitty panties with red reds on them. "o my gosh!" were the words that left her mouth. The class erupted in laughter commenting on her panties. "what are you ten jenny! Hahahaha. Ya Jenny those are so cute!" they yelled. Jenny covered as best she could blushing like mad. " o god this couldn't get worse!" she said. But it sure got a whole lot worse. As she covered her panties for some reason her shirt fell to pieces exposing a matching bra to everyone. " damn Jenny best assignment ever!" someone yelled. Jenny was desperately trying to cover up blushing very dark. " omg I'm in my undies in shool!" she said. It only fueled the class more. And to jenny's horrer she felt a tinge of exciment. "ooo they are all looking at my body." she moaned. Then a voice said I wish more would happen! As soon as she heard those words her hello kitty bra fell off. The class gasped as her little breasts came into view. Instantly her nipples her become hard and the size of erasers. " o god no! Stop stop! This isn't happening! And it's turnig me on!" Jenny screamed. Standing in front of girls and boys in only a very cute pair of panties she held her breasts. " haha this is so funny Jenny! I'm posting this on the net! A girl yelled as she recorded it with her iPhone. As jeny tried to move to the joy of the class and the embarrassment of Jenny she saw her panties fly off. " omg......I'm naked! They can see my vagina!" she said. "bahahahahahaha!" The class sounded. Jenny was so embarrassed she started to laugh. Naked in class with everyone looking at her little fur and tiny breasts. Jenny didn't know what to do, but her excitement was building fast. Her hands moved faster than her mind. Her fingers started to rub her vagina. "omg she's masturbating! Haha o my!" a boy said. Jenny's body was hot and she could help it. Her bright red blush only showed move on her fair skin. Things kept getting worse. She felt an orgasm coming. " oo I'm gonna orgasm infron of everyone!" as she reached it she heard a loud ringing..... Jenny woke up in bed with her hands in her pants. " o god it was a dream!" she said. I hope that never happens. But deep inside the desire to lose her clothes infront of people was only coming Into view.........

Tell me what you think :) ideas and comments will help me write a lot better stories to come.

-Jenny

Daring nemder
10-15-2011, 11:05 PM
Omg I love end story's and I love this one please write more!!! Love the character

Jenny07
10-15-2011, 11:21 PM
Send me some good ideas. I will write more like this one if you give me some ideas like how she loses clothes I like when she loses them by magic or they just come off. Eve details like color and print on her underwear. I'm excited to write more! Let me know!

Daring nemder
10-16-2011, 10:09 PM
Great Ill think of some ideas and pm u tomorrow.

phanmail
10-16-2011, 10:40 PM
I can't reaed your story because it's a single wall of text. Please break it into paragraphs so it's more legible/