PDA

View Full Version : some extra ingredients

Lonelyangel
12-27-2006, 06:12 AM
if you have read my thread in the dares section "My First Dare" i've just done it again cos i was bored, i wanted some add ons to do afterwards.
if you have not read it its basicly i put 1/4 of what i eat and drink for 24 hours down my underwear which are some girls briefs so things are all the food is squashed in with one another. (by the way i'm a guy.)
so what shall i do when the 24 hrs is up?

Mephistopheles
12-27-2006, 11:11 AM
To add to the messy quality, you could piss yourself when done.

To add to the disgusting quality, you could wolf down a handful or two of the food mash.

If you feel like humiliation, strip down to just the briefs, step outside, shimmy out of them into the nude, and either do some aerobic exercise while food-covered, or, clean yourself up with a hose. If you feel really daring, you could go to a public fast food joint or restaurant, order some food, and dump it into your briefs as soon as you get it. Or perhaps stripping down and cleaning up in the restroom of a McDonald's?

Just some random ideas; feel free to try one, all, or none of them as you want. Best of luck with your dare, feel free hit me up on MSN if you ever need any dare ideas from me.

bkwrm37
12-27-2006, 06:46 PM
To add to the messy quality, you could piss yourself when done.

To add to the disgusting quality, you could wolf down a handful or two of the food mash.

If you feel like humiliation, strip down to just the briefs, step outside, shimmy out of them into the nude, and either do some aerobic exercise while food-covered, or, clean yourself up with a hose. If you feel really daring, you could go to a public fast food joint or restaurant, order some food, and dump it into your briefs as soon as you get it. Or perhaps stripping down and cleaning up in the restroom of a McDonald's?

Just some random ideas; feel free to try one, all, or none of them as you want. Best of luck with your dare, feel free hit me up on MSN if you ever need any dare ideas from me.

I like the McDonalds idea. I second that suggestion.

Lonelyangel
12-28-2006, 02:50 AM
well i did the mcdonalds suggestion early morning british time only with a subway instead of mcdonalds.
i ended up pouring diet coke down there, a 6 inch bacon cheese and what i think was meatball (i didn't ask for it) which was covered in sauce down it. and for dessert i stuck a whole choco doughnut down the back of my panties. and i asked the guy behing me (who was a small chav) to give me a wedgie. he refused so i said fine i'll do it myself, then i did. it was a fun 3 mile walk back to my house. just before i got to my house i decided i would pee myself aswell. and i decided to eat a bit which was disgusting with the pee mix. it's the first time i've ever done a public dare and it certanily does add a touch more excitement to it. ;)