PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo's and piercing.

ThrillJill
10-13-2011, 02:47 PM
Hi everyone, when we were all in blackpool a couple of months ago we went in to a tattoo shop on the prom as Kelly wanted to get another tattoo. While we were looking around at all the tattoo pictures on the wall I mentioned that I had always wanted to get my nipples pierced but never had the guts so everyone dared me to do it and it moved on to use all daring each other to get realy crazy tattoo's. Obviously we weren't going to get full body or face tattoo's so we left but since then we have all talked about what we would do and we all agreed that we didn't mind or would like either a tattoo or piercing as long as it was hidden. So the dare is we will each get something done as long as it was covered by normal underwear or a bikini and here's the good bit you get to decide what we get done. Well we would like you to suggest things to get done and we will pick the best ones and put the suggestions in a hat and each pick one. So please suggest tattoos, piercinges or other body mode which we could get which would be covered by underwear.

Even Tracy has agreed as long as its hidden so there are five of us all playing.

dmoney
10-13-2011, 05:08 PM
Clit and nipple piercings. Tattoos on your pussy lips.

Dom6BDSM
10-13-2011, 05:17 PM
Why dont you all just roll a d6 dice and let faith select for you:

1. Rings in breasts
2. Bar in breasts
3. Clit-hood ring
4. A tattoo of a heart on pubic mound
5. A tattoo of a rose on a left butt cheek
6. A tramp stamp on the lower back.

undiefree
10-13-2011, 08:39 PM
for girls; a tattoo of an arrow pointing down, just above your pubes..with the words "head this way" if you're classy ;) if you shave you can put it where you can grow over later if you feel bad about it :o

undiefree
10-13-2011, 08:40 PM
also, if you are in blackpool, "PRESTON NORTH END FOREVER" on your ass cheek
just ask for it ;)

SeymourJ
10-13-2011, 09:49 PM
How about you guys really think bout this before you change your bodies like this? Especially because of a dare...

sm_limb
10-14-2011, 05:39 AM
I would say keep it to piercings as they can be removed. Tattoos are harder to remove.

SeymourJ
10-14-2011, 06:15 AM
hmmm even then with piercings there are certain parts of it that can not be undone. Like the nerve endings will be forever changed. While some may consider have certain aspects of our bodies more sensitive than before, I still think they need to really think long and hard about doing something like this especially on a dare.

Sorry I didn't mean to take over your thread it just worries me when people at such a young age are looking into something like this especially on dares of all things. I mean at least one of you is 16 from what I can see from the first forum you posted back in October 2010. That's very young to do something like this.

aff587
10-15-2011, 11:34 AM
just when you think the internet is getting boring, it spits out jewels like this. Nice to see you gals back.

Now to the bodymods, i don't really know what makes you girls want to adorn your bodies with some (possibly horrid) images or modifications. However, the sadistic side couldn't sleep thinking about the possibilities to modify or ruin your 5 sets of sits and pussies. Yes my sadistic side is a sick fuck with such stuff. But don't worry i have some less radical ones, too, which you might actually consider if you aren't up for the extreme stuff. I'll post those at the end.

before you do anything of these, it might be a good idea to check out the bme page for inspiration.

So what are you guys up for, how much can you spend and what do the shops around you do?
Tattoos, piercings, brandings, scarification, dermal implants, stretching, cutting, stitching? then there's the really heavy stuff like nullification but i don't guess that's to your taste.

Extreme stuff:
flowers and petals as transdermals, tattoos, brandings or scars on your breasts from base to the top.

branding on the outside or underside of your boobs. sth like "use me" or "useless" or what ever fancies you.

thin swirly lines of scars from the outside of the boob to the areola.

Barcode and number of a slave register number tattooed on the mons together with the words "Slave register" or "slave".

Branding "fuck toy" on the mons, outer or inner labia

Branding "useless" or "destroyed" or "ruined" on your clit (hood)

Stitching your inner labia together

Clitoral hood splitting

Nice stuff:
Tattoos: A peacock (or similar, phoenix, etc) on your mons whose feathers are flowing all the way over your lower mons & labia ending between the vagina and your ass. It should be tattooed inside and outside of your inner and outer labia and inked in a deep colour.
Maybe you can get the "eyes" of the feathers to be the places for a labia corset, making the piercings the center of the tattoo.

Tattoo, scarification, silicone implants or stitches on your labia (and mons, again all over the 4 labia and if you want inside your love canals) an arrangement of flowers and blossoms.

a lotus flower scarred starting on the mons down all the way to your ass hole, inside and outside of your labia and your pussy. representing the layers of the lotus.

Long flexible piercing bars through the base or the mid of your tits, these can be concealed by the right bikini top.

Set of small piercings around your areolas.

Silicone transdermals on the labias (stars, hearts....)

Clit shield (lockable), pierced through your outer labia or other chastity piercing.
http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Clit_Shield
http://agonizingabstinence.blogspot.com/2010/06/clit-shield.html?zx=f75c8b8fbd0c0c88

Labia corsett through the inner or outer labia at least 3 piercings per labia. no rings, you can use the piercing holes (they may need some stretching) to thread a lace or ribbon through them. Alternatively you can order some body jewelry locks, stick them through the holes and give the keys to your pussy to your friends. nice if combined with a clit shield.

Whatever you'll end up with, make sure to post the results. I hope i didn't scare you too much with these, but i've seen enough hard stuff already. With anything in this thread you have make sure you can still wear it when you are marrying someone in 20 years, because these stay with you and you have to wear them proudly.

ThrillJill
11-28-2011, 06:55 PM
Well we kept saying we would do this dare but then kept chickening out so a few weeks ago we got up the courage and made a list of body mode we would all get if pushed in to it,

Pierce nipples
Pierce clit hood
Cristiana piercing
A kiss or bite mark tattoo on the ass
A star tattoo above pussy
Little claw mark tattoos on boobs

This was the list we got to before we got drunk and we had each one written on a piece of paper and stuck them in a little tin box I had got with perfume then Kelly got caught looking at them by one of the boys and they asked what they were. We had to tell them eventually because they started tickling us and they said our ideas were to tame. They said we should let them each add an extra suggestion to the tin and for some reason we let them.

We now had a tin which had out ideas but also had four more from the boys and we didn't have a clue what they were apart from that they would still be hidden by underwear. We got ready to pick a piece of paper each then the boys stopped us. They wanted to know what would happen if any of us chickened out. And Kelly suggested that anyone who chickened out would get dumped in town naked and get left there to make there own way home in the buff. We decided that was to risky and settled on the other side of the village after midnight.

We all picked a piece of paper then opened them up together and this is what we got,

Tracey : pierce nipples
Sam : cum slut tattooed on pussy
Kelly : kiss tattoo on ass
Jo : property of mark tattooed on ass and pussy
And my paper said tattoo whole boobs completely covering your nipples

We all just looked at each other and said no f-ing way so the guys just said then you will all have to do your forfeit and I said p, I'd rather walk up the high street naked.

We kept drinking and having a laugh until one of the guys said its time for you to get naked. We tried to get out of it for a while but they wouldn't let up at all. One of the guys went to my kitchen and came back with five small glasses with some alcoholic concoction in them and we all downed one before going out. We walked to the other side of the village and the guys told us to strip. We all stripped off but kept our shoes and the guys took our clothes, one of the guys then said that since we were naked and couldn't do anything about it he was going to make things a bit more interesting. He said that all we had to do was make it back to my house and we would be safe but they would all be trying to catch us and if they caught us they got to have us! We all sort of looked at each other standing there getting wet in the drizzle until one of the guys started counting down from 20 and we all ran off like mad.

Me and Tracey ran the same way but I think everyone else went there own way, we headed towards the primary school which was away from my house but we hadn't realy planned it. We hid behind the bins at the school for a bit then decided to go back to mine by the golf course and made a run towards a caravan in someone's drive to hide behind but as soon as we got there a security light came on and we just kept going, we were running naked night down the middle of the street without anywhere to hide and only the main road at the end but just kept going until we crossed the road and got in to the golf course. Tracey fell on the wet grass and I dived down beside her, we lay the for a couple of minutes but owe were freezing and scared (golf courses are realy creepy at night when your naked) so we headed right back to my house but as soon as we crossed the fence three of the guys saw us, chased us and very quickly caught us. They pinned us to the ground and all started groping us. We were laughing and enjoying it until one of the guys started fingering Tracey and she went quiet and I did to then one of the guys stuck his cock in my face and we both started killing ourselves laughing again.

A couple of minutes later Tracey and me were lying next to each other in the long grass getting fucked buy guys who were not our boyfriends and I had an extra cock in my hand. I rodents feel cold anymore and I dought Tracey did either. We both had sex with all three guys and one of them even tried my ass but I had to make him stop as it was to soar, all three guys came on Tracey's face and boobs and one even emptied the condom he had used on her while she screamed and I laughed. They gave us back the close they had but they rodents have mine so I just put on what was there. Tracey got her own close back but the guys stopped her from cleaning herself off and made her put her close on while she was still covered in there come then we went back to mine.

When we got home Sam was stirring watching tv in my dressing gown. She had made it home without getting caught but Kelly and Jo were in my bedroom with Kevin (my boyfriend) who had somehow managed to catch them both. I didn't mind to much after what I had just done and we had talked about wanting to have a threesome before so I couldn't blame him, I just wished it had been me and someone else he caught or we had all just got caught and had a big orgy or something. I did go in and join them but it was all pretty much over by then. Maybe next time.

ThrillJill
01-05-2012, 06:41 PM
A few weeks ago I went with Tracey to the tattoo place in town and we were both going to get a nipple pierced and Tracey was going to get a tattoo. she rodents know what she was going to get so we spent a good while looking at all the picures on the wall and the guy came and gave us a book of tattoos for girls to look at. Tracey decided to get a heart tattooed just above her pussy so we were looking threw the book for heart tattoos when we came across a picture of a girl with heart tattoos on her nipples and it reminded me of my dare that I chickened out of, I said it would be cool to get a heart on one of my nipples and get a piercing so it looked like an arrow threw the heart. I got quite turned on by this idea and asked Tracey if I should do it, she said I should go for it and I just took the book to the tattooest and asked if he could do it. he asked to look at my nipple so i showed him, he said it wouldn't be a problem but I would have to wait till the tattoo healed before getting the piercing and it would take a couple of sitting to do as it would be to painful in one go. we arranged to come back later in the afternoon and get out tattoos when he was free and another tattooest would be there so we could get them done together so we had about three hours to kill.

We walked out and my heart was pounding, I was shaking again (seem to shake a lot when I an nervous or exited) and I thought to myself I am realy going to do this. I did think at least I have time to chicken out again which calmed my heart down a bit.

We decided to go for a drink to calm our nerves before hand so went to the nearest pub, after about four drinks we started to think that they weren't allowed to tattoo anyone who is too drunk so went back to the shop to check and the guy said it was ok because we were sober when we first came in and a lot of people have a few drinks first so we went back to the pub.

When we were back at the pub we came up with the idea that we could get something written in the part of the tattoo which would be shaded in later and decided we could each decide what was on each others tattoo and started spouting out ideas like slut and whore. We decided not to tell each other if the tattooest would let us so we wouldn't know what was there until it was done.

We went back to the tattooest and he agreed to do it while pissing himself laughing. I had forgotten completely about backing out and about how much it would hurt. We were both lying side by side on two benches holding hands when they started work, it hurt like hell but we were squeezing hands and laughing right threw it and so were the tattooests (not the holding hands bit). When we were done we both jumped up and went to the mirror to see what we had written on us. When I saw the tattoo I kind of freaked but didn't let on, it was a lot bigger than I had expected, about 5 or 6 cm across covering about half of my whole boob and was darker than I had wanted to, I didn't even read what was there for a while but I did still like it, then I read it, I now have "cum slut" round the top half of my nipple and "Fuck Toy" round the bottom and Tracey has "Julie's Sex Slave" in her tattoo. I was was going to get "use my cunt" or "FUCK MY ASS" on Tracey but I thought that was to much but I wish I had now.

I haven't shown my boyfriend yet as I am a bit scared of what he will think but he knows I have got the tattoo, we have seen each other but I still had a dressing on it and wouldn't let him lpok. Tracey was single when we got them done but met a guy at new year and they haven't slept together yet which is unusual for her, I don't know if its because of the tattoo. To make things worse we have challenged each other to keep the writing as long as possible and there is a forfeit for the first to get it covered.

Dom6BDSM
01-05-2012, 07:41 PM
Well at least your tattoo is true :D

sm_limb
01-05-2012, 10:53 PM
what is the forfeit?

CollaredBlondie
01-06-2012, 01:21 AM
Nice stuff:
Tattoos: A peacock (or similar, phoenix, etc) on your mons whose feathers are flowing all the way over your lower mons & labia ending between the vagina and your ass. It should be tattooed inside and outside of your inner and outer labia and inked in a deep colour.
Maybe you can get the "eyes" of the feathers to be the places for a labia corset, making the piercings the center of the tattoo.

I would never, ever get anything like this done, nor would I advise it, but that it probably the most creative thing I've ever read on here.

Blondie

ChastitySissy
01-06-2012, 05:56 AM
Simply tattoo 'Slut' above your vagina, classic.

ThrillJill
01-06-2012, 12:15 PM
what is the forfeit?

We have decided to add a dare each week and so far we have

Be a slave to the winner until they get there tattoo covered

And

Be a naked waitress at a party hosted by the winner

We will have to add some rules to the slave one like no sex, and can't be made to do anything illegal or permanent otherwise it covers so mutch there Is no point in adding more dares.

We are also overdue adding another dare and will need another one In a couple of days so feel free to suggest anything you like and we will pick two to add for now and then another again next week.

Thanks everyone except Dom6 you cheeky git ;)

ThrillJill
01-19-2012, 03:08 AM
Well I have shown Kevin my tattoo. I was realy nervous to show him and when I took my bra off he just stared at me, I started to panic inside because he didn't say anything, I thought he was going to go mental and dump me but he just grabbed me and started taking my jeans off. We have had rough sex before but not quite like this, he totally screwed me senseless and I loved it. He said it realy turned him on but was disappointed he want there to se the look on my face when I first saw it.

P.S. we have come up with another dare for the first one to get there tattoo covered up but still need another two if you have any ideas.

The dare is to be tied up in public and locked with a combination lock the code to the lock will be written on there body somewhere along with a few wrong codes to make it more interesting, so to get free they will have to ask someone to undress them to get the code and unlock them.

aff587
01-20-2012, 09:30 AM
If you ask me, the combination lock should be pierced through the loser's labia, but that's just to my liking.

Other things:
Winner spanks Loser at the party.
Winner sticks 3 needles through the labia of the Loser.
Winner and party guests use Loser as a dessert plate (pudding, custard, fruit, sushi, whatever you fancy)
Winner gets to fist the Loser.
Tie the Loser to a lamp post as mentioned and put some Condoms & Sex Toys beside her.
Loser is the Winners personal maid, footstool, dinnerplate, pony for a set amount of time.
Winner gets all of the Loser's underwear for a specific amount of time.
Loser will clean the bath of the Winner just with her breasts.
Loser gets to meet the dildo of death, which is ice cold and covered with tabasco.
Winner can write anything on the loser's body with a permanent marker (the good stuff, that stays a week).
Loser gets her nipples pierced.

keep us informed, your stories are always appreciated.

ThrillJill
02-21-2012, 05:53 PM
Well I am getting my tattoo filled in on Friday, its not because I am chickening out but because I want to get it finished and get the piercing done. I have also been offered a job modeling at a car show again and I am a bit worried it will show threw whatever I have to ware and at least if it is filled in it won't look as bad or get me sacked!

I guess this means I will have to do all the dares and we haven't even decided what they will all be yet.

ThrillJill
02-26-2012, 05:26 AM
Well that's me got my heart tattoo filled in now so I have quite a few dares to do!

It was realy painful especially on my nipple which felt like someone holding a flame to it for about 10 minutes, the tattooest said I didn't need to get my actual nipple done as it would still look ok but I wanted it all the same even though it was so so painful. When I lay down he started right away on my nipple and I screamed and he had to stop, nr said that was as be as it would get then filled in the main bit and covered the writing up (which you can still read but should all be the same when it heals) then he went back to my nipple and did a bit more and I did my best not to scream the place down but inevitably failed, he stopped a few times and I just kept telling him to keep going. At first he looked quite concerned for me but later he was laughing and said I was mental, it took a lot longer than my time and ran well into his next appointment but he said he would keep going as long as I could bare it. When he finished he got a bottle of whisky out and gave me a swig which I didn't even taste. I had been quite pissed the first time I came but was sober and on my own this time but I realy neaded a drink. I had my car with me but I decided to leave it in town and go for a drink and Kelly was going to meet me but I left and got a taxi home before she arrived as I was in so much pain.

I didn't go out that night or last night or do anything I just went to bed, I had a peek at my boob yesterday and a good look today and it looks a bit nasty but I can see it is going to look amazing once its all healed. The tattooest did say it will need touching up once its healed but it shouldn't stop me getting pierced. I will probably need to get it touched up regularly as nipples tend to get rid of the colour somehow.

The tattooest is getting someone to make me a custom arrow piercing and he has an idea to do two or three piercing's so it looks like the arrow goes right threw the whole heart and my whole boob which sounds awesome.

So back to the dares, in addition to the ones above I have to lie naked and loads of guys are going to come on me then I have to get dressed and go out without washing,

because my palls said I was having all the fun I have to let Kevin shag five girls while I watch or join in and I even have to find the girls or ask girls he picks (I think they all want to shag him).

I have to get vigazzled and go out in a short skirt with no knickers on, and show anyone who wants to see

They also said I had to do a gang bang and get sagged by as many guys as they could find but I think they were joking!

And they still have a few more dares to give me so post your ideas.

aff587
03-11-2012, 10:53 AM
well I#d definitely like to see the boob once it's gotten the piercing. Maybe you can post a pic on a kinktalk album. But it's your choice of course. I just want to express interest so plz don't ban or mod.

considering dares: sarahamber's blog might have some nice group dares for you.

Dom6BDSM
07-06-2012, 02:02 PM
So what happend ?