PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in UK (have webcam)

BritishSub
10-13-2011, 02:21 PM
20/male/slave seeks any age/Female/master in UK (have webcam)

Hey all,

This is my first post so i hope its up to standard, Here we go.

Looks and about me:
- Im 20 male from the Uk.
- Blonde, Blue eyes, average body, good looks id say, bout 5ft 10.
- Cock size = 7inch - 7.5inch, Uncut, Unshaven (but can be kept tidy)
- Im looking to be a slave online and maybe leading to offline if we feel comfortable meeting with eachother. Im looking for a a Dom who knows what they want but also isn't a jerk about it. Im willing to serve on cam and to do offline tasks. I have this as a real kink and private part of my life so i don't like recording, pics or online blackmail. Im looking for a long term thing with someone who can train/mold me into the ideal slave for them :)

What im looking for in you
- Im looking for a mistress
- Im looking for you to have an imagination
- I cant give you 100% of my life but i can give a fair amount
- Someone who can take control and arnt afraid to ask for what they want
- I would want you you to have good knowledge of how to really make the most of me ;) where every hole is yours as is my body
- I need trust so id like you to be trustworthy and have a soul (non of this evil evil robot stuff)

(Now, all that being said, i guess deep inside i want to be utterly used and abused, ideal position? - Hogtied with blindfold and open mouth gag so im purely there for you) ;)

I have very few limits and like to experiment, im looking for someone to do that with. My limits and likes follow.

Likes - Watersports, games, petplay, cbt, nipple torture, xdress, body writing, spit, cumplay/control, orgasm denial, continuos cumming, training, pain, treated like a bit of a slut/pet.

Limits - Blood, incest, animals, lasting body damage, illegal, poo/vomit

I hope to hear from you soon, im able to start from tonight so lets get talking.

masterforever
10-16-2011, 05:15 PM
You're a fake and a scam. Spent alot of time chatting then disappeared without a trace. Don't bother with this one.

Domsub
10-17-2011, 11:59 AM
I have chatted to this guy for a while and have had a few really great cam sessions. Although sometimes horniness can get the better of him. (I hope he doesn't mind me saying that) however he is not a fake or a scam.

Vexus
10-22-2011, 05:00 PM
Despite the fact that I have a penis, this is a very well created advert. Hence,
my thanks. Good job.