PDA

View Full Version : 18/F home alone

steffy
10-13-2011, 11:06 AM
Hey, so I'm home alone for the next 6 hours and would love some sexual dares. I have toys, ropes, cuffs, ect
Please I'm really horny!

Dave1971
10-13-2011, 11:13 AM
Strip all your clothes off and use a toy in each hole no touching them just put them in then crawl around on your ands and knees not standing up for the next five hours

agr970
10-13-2011, 11:22 AM
open your front door/window blinds and play with yourself in front of the window for anyone who walks/drives by to see :)

steffy
10-13-2011, 11:43 AM
open your front door/window blinds and play with yourself in front of the window for anyone who walks/drives by to see :)

Finished this one, that was really embarrassing. About 4 people walked by my house, two of the people stopped and took pictures of me, but still, really enjoyed it, thank you :)

hcfist
10-13-2011, 12:45 PM
In every room find one item that You will put in Your pussy for 10 minutes. It must be bigger than lipstick. And it must complettly disappear in Your pussy. You must back with it inside to Your room. You can put it in a condom first. Write what You used.

masterkeys
10-13-2011, 01:12 PM
If you have enough rope:

Strip naked. Now tie one end of a rope to a window with an inside window sill (might have to go out on in the other, depending how close they are) then tie knots into it every so often, about every 10 cm. Tie the other end to a door handle so it nice and tight, should go from waist height upwards roughly.

Now put your cuff keys on the window sill and walk to the other end. Now handcuff your hands under the rope together, and your ankles together too and walk to the other end and back 10 times. You may then retrieve the key and untie yourself.

*edit*
If you don't mind a lil pain, cover the knots in icy hot or similar, and clamp your nipples, and tie strings to them going between your legs to the handcuffs*

MK

steffy
10-13-2011, 01:29 PM
In every room find one item that You will put in Your pussy for 10 minutes. It must be bigger than lipstick. And it must complettly disappear in Your pussy. You must back with it inside to Your room. You can put it in a condom first. Write what You used.

Here are the objects I found
1) a long kinda round perfume bottle
2) a fat carrot
3) hotel size shampoo
4) sharpie marker
5) a lotion bottle

steffy
10-13-2011, 01:48 PM
If you have enough rope:

Strip naked. Now tie one end of a rope to a window with an inside window sill (might have to go out on in the other, depending how close they are) then tie knots into it every so often, about every 10 cm. Tie the other end to a door handle so it nice and tight, should go from waist height upwards roughly.

Now put your cuff keys on the window sill and walk to the other end. Now handcuff your hands under the rope together, and your ankles together too and walk to the other end and back 10 times. You may then retrieve the key and untie yourself.
*edit*
If you don't mind a lil pain, cover the knots in icy hot or similar, and clamp your nipples, and tie strings to them going between your legs to the handcuffs
MK

I love this dare. I made the knots pretty big, you know, just for fun, and I did put a icey hot on every second one. My pussy really started to hurt after the 5th go. But felt so good when I was finished. Really enjoyed this dare. Thanks so much

xhail
10-13-2011, 01:51 PM
Get naked and insert a vibrator in you pussy and something in your ass and with the rope tie a crotch rope to keep the toys in then tie your ankles to your thighs so you have to kneel. Put some sort of clamps on your nipples with the keys to your cuffs attached to them then cuff your hands behind your back with the cuffs under the crotch rope so you cant move them much. Stay like this for 10 to 30 mins (your choice) then you have to shake the clamps off your nipples to get the key and get free.

Let me know how it goes.

steffy
10-13-2011, 02:15 PM
Get naked and insert a vibrator in you pussy and something in your ass and with the rope tie a crotch rope to keep the toys in then tie your ankles to your thighs so you have to kneel. Put some sort of clamps on your nipples with the keys to your cuffs attached to them then cuff your hands behind your back with the cuffs under the crotch rope so you cant move them much. Stay like this for 10 to 30 mins (your choice) then you have to shake the clamps off your nipples to get the key and get free.

Let me know how it goes.

That was really fun. It was a lot tricky getting into place but finally got it.
My tits are so sore and red now from having to shake the clamps off hah but my pussy is very happy now from the vib. Thank you!

xhail
10-13-2011, 02:40 PM
i am also home alone for the rest of the night if you have any dares for me.

dmoney
10-13-2011, 05:16 PM
Do a naked mail run, but instead of running, crawl out on your hands and knees. Take a small towel and stuff it in your asshole do you have a tail hanging out. When you make it to the box, lift your leg and pee on the post like a dog by lifting your leg. When you make it back to the front porch, scoot across it to dry yourself. Then, you may crawl back inside.

SeymourJ
10-13-2011, 09:54 PM
Do five laps arround your house naked...

If you want to do something more risky every lap do an edge on ur front porch... After the last one you can cum.

neo
10-14-2011, 11:37 AM
Hello

I wont oil spanking so put on your ass some oil and start spanking it as hard as you can! maybe for about 10-15 min ... after that strat rubbing your pussy fast get horny and stop! open your lips and spank your pussy 25 times with hairbursh.. affter that you can cum :)

shadowrunner
10-14-2011, 12:05 PM
get on all fours slide you hair brush into your ass for a tail, cuff your wrists in front of you and clamp your sore tits. you are then to crawl to each room in your house and fetch something back to your room. You are to carry the items in your mouth you are to do one at a time and you are to start with the nearest rooms first.

When you return with a item you will wag your tail, bark and lick a pair of boots just like if you had a master making you fetch.

steffy
10-14-2011, 12:23 PM
Hello

I wont oil spanking so put on your ass some oil and start spanking it as hard as you can! maybe for about 10-15 min ... after that strat rubbing your pussy fast get horny and stop! open your lips and spank your pussy 25 times with hairbursh.. affter that you can cum :)

Finished this dare. My ass is so sore and red now! Felt really good to rub my pussy, but the spanking burned so bad, thank you letting me cum after. Great dare

steffy
10-14-2011, 12:37 PM
get on all fours slide you hair brush into your ass for a tail, cuff your wrists in front of you and clamp your sore tits. you are then to crawl to each room in your house and fetch something back to your room. You are to carry the items in your mouth you are to do one at a time and you are to start with the nearest rooms first.

When you return with a item you will wag your tail, bark and lick a pair of boots just like if you had a master making you fetch.

Great dare! My ass hole and tits are so sore now! Hah and I did fetch every item and lick a pair boots which was kinda gross but still really enjoyed it! Thank you