PDA

View Full Version : The ultimate punishment for slaves bondage

zongo713
02-22-2008, 03:47 AM
Have your naughty slave go to a tree or pole ect.

somewhere public like pathways stuff like that and have them strip full nude

Then tie them do it hand and legs then blindefold and gag and leave them whiel having a camera there or u there takign photos from a distance

and they have to stay like that til someone unties them or they untie them selfs

make it better make it hand cuffs and throw the key

slave boy
02-22-2008, 08:41 AM
I think it's illegal mate if you mean near crowded areas and you still got the chance that someone will call the police, imagine ''What where you doingthere young man?'' ''I find it sexual exciting Sir I got a Mistress who ordered me to.'' Think it's gonna be a big bill or at least your not gonna be happy with it..

Collared_Slave
02-22-2008, 12:07 PM
If it is a female slave no one will do anything.

obedientslave
03-03-2008, 08:49 PM
If it is a real life slave, you could tie her somewhere public and untie her when necessary.

RAWRxxStephanie
03-09-2008, 12:59 PM
Have you forgotten about cops?
If a public place, a cop is bound to drive by, and someone will go to jail...

talla
03-09-2008, 02:46 PM
Ok this is a really good idea for a bucks night, it depends were you live i gusse in australia if this happend to someone on there bucks night i gusse they would just drive past and laugh but that if your 18 an over but if your younger i think you might be in a bit of strife

zongo713
03-20-2008, 03:24 AM
guys dont be dumb cops cops cops cops copsssssssssssss

i get it public but not like rigth next to a police station somewhere like a pthway or woods y would a cop be there

ramsies11
06-02-2008, 07:21 PM
dude,dont double post

SubMissChievous
06-02-2008, 07:23 PM
dude,dont double postErmm thanks for letting him know even though this was from about 2 months ago... (Will delete one of them to make you happy)

OwnMe77
06-03-2008, 01:17 PM
guys dont be dumb cops cops cops cops copsssssssssssss

i get it public but not like rigth next to a police station somewhere like a pthway or woods y would a cop be there

they wouldn't until they recieved a call about a naked person tied to a tree from someone who sees it

ramsies11
06-04-2008, 06:50 PM
ty for that chloe and sorry i just noticed

cr_ruby_1314
06-08-2008, 10:33 AM
need to find a forest for that...

there are cameras everywhere nowadays =T

tho my partner and I have been meaning to try that for some time now... but the most (probably only) private spot we could find is some corner behind a theatre...

Coyote
01-24-2009, 03:46 PM
i might have my future slave do this.

Slave2008
04-12-2009, 12:47 PM
This sounds so hot, Mistress has discussed doing this with me, but yet the whole "cops" thing makes it a bit scary

kinkyukmale
04-30-2010, 03:30 PM
Hi All

This is my first post :) yeah!

I had this done to me and yes, the cops dont take to well to it. I was taken to a park and stripped naked, blindfolded and handcuffed to a branch of a tree.

Mistress then left.

I have absolutely no idea how long I was there for. I heard plenty of voices and eventually two cops took my blindfold off.

I wouldnt tell them who had done it or why and I ended up being charged for indecent exposure with a penalty fine.

My cock is so hard now just reliving it, it was a great turn on.

Cheers
J

Ribbit101
06-06-2010, 06:51 AM
I like setting my subs a little public humiliation but 'leaving them to it' is not something I would condone. Letting them THINK that they are alone (blindfold and music/white noise in ears) is also good for humiliating them, but I wouldn't force a slave to chose between untying herself (thus ruining her own experience) and being untied by a stranger