PDA

View Full Version : 19/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location

MissPersuasion
10-12-2011, 11:27 PM
19/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location

Hey, so I have posted here before, I was able to get a big response but was unable to find the golden ticket I guess you can say. I have decided to re-post again, however know this time I WILL be much more strict and rigorous in the selection process. I am looking for a serious slave, now that does NOT mean serious person, just preferably one who is willing to do as I ask in the form of a slave. The following will be my previous posting with minor tweaks.

My names Lizzy, I am 19, but I can be VERY kiddy,
(I am kiddy a lot and I love to be, however I do get serious and want my slave to be able to do that as well)

But please, don't let that little fact betray you into thinking I am anything but a mistress. I might be kiddy, and REALLY love games, but I can willed a whip and RP with the best of them.
(RP is not the only way I plan to do this, preferably cam control.)

I am looking for a 24/7 slave, and by slave I mean SLAVE, not some whip stick submissive.
(elaboration on slave: I prefer someone who is willing to do what i ask not out of pleasure for themselves but pleasure for me. If you get off by making me happy then you've come to the right spot. If you like the idea of being controlled and that gets you off then keep looking.)

I have an application all ready for good little toys to fill out if they're brave enough to play with Lizzy. If so send me a private message and ill give you the application.
(Giving me details in the request for the application is not normally required HOWEVER, I do not plan on wasting good applications on horrible applicants, so a brief introduction and then elaboration on why you would be a good slave and deserve the application is a must.)

FYI You MUST have a since of humor, beyond that I honestly don't care, any age, (preferably 18-24 however I am willing to make exceptions depending on everything else) any race, any face!
Ok maybe not any age..
no Five-year-old's please..
that's my job :D
And YES you can be an Alien from mars, I don't judge.

(If I do not respond to your first one do not resend it .. I most likely got it the first time and you where not my type. I am sorry for those who are not able to receive the application and more sorry for those who are but are not accepted. However, I do plan on being decisive and do not plan on settling. You all are welcome to apply so do so with much care
Lizzy :D)

devillian
10-13-2011, 06:42 AM
Hey there beautiful ;)
Just thought i'd respond and tell you that adding some likes and dislikes really improves the chanses on finding the golden ticket
You could also add your location so people can see what time zone you are in

being kiddy is a good thing btw :D ==> *quotes the joker* WHY so serious? <==
And what games do you play ? :o

Don't take this as an attack to your post btw.. i'm just trying to help out :)

Hope you find your ticket soon ... to bad it won't be me though xD

Now i bid you farewel

MissPersuasion
10-17-2011, 04:37 PM
This done!!
Do not send me a request.
I will NOT be your mistress.