PDA

View Full Version : A Well Thought Out Punishment...

Nicky Nick
10-12-2011, 08:42 PM
Hello everyone...

Well I am still owned by Miss Sunshine in the Summer. It has been a few months now...

Mistriss controls much of my life..

However I have been a bad slave.. I still have not gotten the Mic she requested... I have been good about emailing her daily thruout the day from morning to night but Im still a very bad slave as I do not follow every order and sometimes I act as if my time is more important and i have a tendency to talk back...BUT NO CUNT SHOULD TALK BACK OR MIS-BEHAVE

I say cunt because thats what i have become.. Mistriss' cunt. In fact I think she would like everyone to refer to me as nothing but a lil cunt

I have been bad and do not deserve to be called anything better. I have been rude to her and have talked back many times as well as not following orders

Basically I have been a bad slave. When I am bad I have to sleep naked on the cold hardwood floor cuffed to the computer desk so I can hear when Mistriss wants me up in the morning. Still I have a problem following orders but Mistriss is determined to make me follow orders

Therefore my last few punishments were intended to make sure I understand I am now nothing more than a cunt that is now owned and it has definately helped..

I had to write 8 pages which was about 400 lines saying " I am a little cunt that is owned "

Then for not getting online when requested numerous times i had to write another 11 pages of " I will always come on and respect my owner "

All of these are front and back on each page. Then I had to number each line. The total was 644 lines

So basically I have now written over a thousand lines..which totally sucks and is just as tough if not tougher than spankings or ball slaps..

Obviously there is no pain but to have to write a thousand lines..it will drive you nuts..but I am a cunt so I did as Mistriss requested

Of course that wasnt it.. I also had to give myself 80 spanking last week and another 60 today.. Right now My Ass is literally on fire. Completely red...welts are forming AND i already had black and yellow bruises from the week before..

I am writing this because I also have another 5 pages front and back of lines to do but Mistress has been so wonderfull allowing me to humiliate myself online rather than have to write the lines tonite.. Im so grateful and happy to be her cunt. Im still learning to be a good slave and honestly i have a long way to go as i am very stubborn..

If there are any suggestions for punishing a cunt or teaching a slave to obey, Im sure my Mistriss would love to hear them and Im sure she will have me do them for you...

I also have the pics of my beat up ass..that i may post as well....

Thank You Mistriss for sparing me more lines tonite... I realize I have been alot of trouble and I thank you for taking the time to put me in my place..

Nicky Nick
10-16-2011, 07:01 PM
Hello Everyone

Well, as my owner has requested I will be posting my punishments and daily tasks/humiliations on here for everyone to see and laugh at

I was not good at all this week.. I was a bad bad cunt

I was so rude to Mistriss all weekend ignoring her...talking back to her...thinking I was in charge and could go out and party all weekend with no reprucussions and now I have been in tears for half the day as a result of my stupidity.

I AM NOT IN CHARGE. I AM MISS SUNISHINES CUNT!!!

Everyone should refer to me as a cunt so I never forget that

I will never question it again. I dont know why I didnt learn before but I wish I had.

First I will post everything I did wrong and then a list of my punishments

I was rude. I kept laughing at my Mistriss when she told me to get my ass home. I ignored her more than once.. I talked back alot. I refused to answer her questions when she said who is in charge??

In fact I laughed at her and then I told her she needed to chill and relax or maybe get laid

Obviously that was not funny...it was extremely rude and smart ass and well I knew today it would be bad. In fact I immediately knew I shoulda been slapped and severly punished for that comment

So first thing this morning, I apologized to my Mistriss. I begged and begged for her forgiveness and told her I am willing to accept my punishments for my behavior..

Here were my punishments:

500 Hard Spanking to my own ass. Bear in mind my ass was already bruised pretty good

100 Ball Slaps

I lost Football today and tomm

I am grounded for the entire next week

In fact, I am now allowed to do anything without my Mistriss knowing anymore

I also had to eat salad today and she will now control my diet and when I can use the bathroom.

Basically I have lost all my rights...i was a disrespectful cunt and fully deserve this...whatever my Mistriss says...I will be doing..

Mistriss owns me and she will now control my entire life.

As for the punishments...well obviously the ballslaps hurt the most but right now I have to sit on a pillow everywhere i go because the spanking hurt so much.. I cried so many times today that I still feel like crying. My ass hurts so much that even a slight move makes me cringe Its literally on fire...there are welts..and I feel like one more punishment and its gonna break the skin or something. Its so disgusting and just battered and black and blue. Im so humiliated and embarassed when i look in the mirror that I just wanna cry. I am so sorry Mistriss and I want to thank you for spanking me so much. You put me in my place and I will never question your power or control again.

I also have an additional 5 pages to write of " I am a fucking cunt"

However Mistriss has been so wonderful and if she approves my humiliation on here, then I may be spared the lines. Either way if she wants them done, I will do them.

She may also allow me to put cream or alo on my bruises and welts but as of now, I have not earned that right. Obviously I cant hookup or see any girl with my ass like this and basically she is making sure I know Im owned and feel this humiliation

ANY PUNISHMENTS ANYONE ELSE THINKS I SHOULD RECIEVE FOR MY RUDE DISRESPECTFUL COMMENTS PLEASE POST THEM OR SHARE THEM WITH MY OWNER.

I also have been given daily humiliation tasks.

Friday I was told to edge at work..which was fine since no one was there and I was behind a desk. However Mistriss decided that was not enough. She made me lay on the floor in the middle of the entire office with my cell phone on msn waiting for her to allow me to get up. Mind you I had my pants pulled down and I was obviosly hard during this. The humiliation was a lil fun but extremely scary. She made me lay down for 5 minutes which felt like an eternity to me. So embarrassing that I had to do that

Saturday she gave me a list of simple but amusing tasks to do

I was allowed to only pee in a toilet one time and then a different one..not too bad as it sounds..i peed at public restrooms and then outside in the backyard when i had to

I had to play with my ass...not too bad lol

I had to kiss my toe..not to bad..im flexible

I had to kiss the wall..LOL

Then, I had to edge 50 times in 30 minutes which was extremely tough cuz i already practice like that for endurance so it took a good 10 to 15 minutes to edge once and then alot of work to edge the rest but i did it

I also had to write Mistriss an apology letter for rude comments friday

Today my task was to edge in an enviroment somewhat public that i could get caught. I used the customer bathroom at work and stood in front of the urninal playing wit myself till finally I edged LOL not sure how long it took but it was nerve wracking

If anyone has any questions for me or my mistriss or just wants to help her keep this cunt in place...please do not hesitate to respond.

I have lost all control so Mistriss will decide everything i do from here out.

Thank You so much Mistriss for making me cry all day. I had my head in the pillow and for almost an hour was in so much pain. My ass literally looks like someone burned it.

sunshineinthesummer
10-16-2011, 07:21 PM
well cunt your lines will not have to be done. and vary well written do u want to tell everyone how your ass feels right now

Nicky Nick
10-16-2011, 08:41 PM
Yes Maam I do. It is completely on fire. It is black and blue. I cannot sit on anything hard..even on the couch or bed i have to roll to the side slightly. It looks absolutely disgusting..like from a horror movie

sunshineinthesummer
10-16-2011, 08:45 PM
well i am sure you have learnt your lesson and what might that lesson be cunt ps. on msn i want u to tell me ur pass again

Nicky Nick
10-16-2011, 08:47 PM
The lesson is YOU are in charge. I am not. I am your slave. I am your cunt. There is no question about that.

And of course I will send you my passwords

sunshineinthesummer
10-16-2011, 08:50 PM
cream you ass i dont want it to scare to bad

Nicky Nick
10-16-2011, 08:53 PM
Thank you so Much Mistriss.. Your so sweet and caring..