PDA

View Full Version : 19/M/Public Nudity/Outdoor Dares!

wildabra
10-11-2011, 05:17 PM
I Really like outdoor/public nudity dares. especially dice dares but either is ok.

I have a pretty good public nudity dare as my first one
Its too long to type out here, but if you message me i would be more than happy to type the whole thing out.

For a brief description it involves heights, butt naked, broad daylight, distances, fored exposure, no turn backs, a bike lock and a key.

That should give you the kind of idea for dares i like.
I am in the country, and have access to a few different bike locks, one with combonation one with key, a couple ropes to and all kinds of space.
If you give me a dare i will do it and if not i will take a punishment.
I will also post a desription on how each dare or punishment went.

Likes: Public Nudity, Outdoor, Light Bondage, Risky Situations.
Dislikes (but will do): some pain stuff, anal, shaving, body writing.
Will not do: Pee/poo, gross stuff, most pain, Permanant, Family, direct contact with people.

Dirtydanny
10-12-2011, 02:25 PM
I Really like outdoor/public nudity dares. especially dice dares but either is ok.

I have a pretty good public nudity dare as my first one
Its too long to type out here, but if you message me i would be more than happy to type the whole thing out.

For a brief description it involves heights, butt naked, broad daylight, distances, fored exposure, no turn backs, a bike lock and a key.

That should give you the kind of idea for dares i like.
I am in the country, and have access to a few different bike locks, one with combonation one with key, a couple ropes to and all kinds of space.
If you give me a dare i will do it and if not i will take a punishment.
I will also post a desription on how each dare or punishment went.

Likes: Public Nudity, Outdoor, Light Bondage, Risky Situations.
Dislikes (but will do): some pain stuff, anal, shaving, body writing.
Will not do: Pee/poo, gross stuff, most pain, Permanant, Family, direct contact with people.
Okay randomly se th code to a lock now put lock round Cock n balls secure the key to another lock in lock and lock. Now go cycle to remote area. Tie self to tree naked using other lock. . Now open lock round Cock to release key and self.

Let me know how you do. Ps. Bring a knife to cut rope in emergency