PDA

View Full Version : 20f would love to try some pain/anal dares but open to all ;)

Conan987
10-11-2011, 01:02 PM
I'm new to the site so might as well start with saying hi!
Anyway, I've been bored lately and have been wanting to try something "new" so I would love to get as many dares as possible.

Hmmmm I'm not really sure what my limits to pain are but I'm willing to find out and try anything, I also really enjoy anal and I'm not really sure what else to put so lets get started :3

-----Oh, in case anyone was curious, I dont have access to any toys at the moment just household items and the usual tools we keep in the shed. Any questions feel free to ask.

------Also, since people have asked, not sure if I'll do webcam dares or send pics of the dares I do

andy4
10-11-2011, 01:56 PM
Get a piece of thin cardboard ( like a giftbox)
Now cut out 2 squares about 6"x6"
Next push thumb tacks or bulletin board pins through both squares about half an inch apart.
Now put these tack pads inside your bra making sure that some of the tacks are on the bottom of your tit and some are on or near your nipple.
Next tighten your bra strapes and go to the mall while at th mall edges twice and then come home.
Now stripe except for the bra while either doggie style on your bed with chest on bed finger your self till you cum or do it while kneeling with your tuts pushing into the couch cushions
Once you come you can remove the tack bra and report back to me.

Conan987
10-11-2011, 02:02 PM
oooo this deffinetly sounds like a fun one. I start as soon as i can get my hands on some cardboard ;) Get a piece of thin cardboard ( like a giftbox)
Now cut out 2 squares about 6"x6"
Next push thumb tacks or bulletin board pins through both squares about half an inch apart.
Now put these tack pads inside your bra making sure that some of the tacks are on the bottom of your tit and some are on or near your nipple.
Next tighten your bra strapes and go to the mall while at th mall edges twice and then come home.
Now stripe except for the bra while either doggie style on your bed with chest on bed finger your self till you cum or do it while kneeling with your tuts pushing into the couch cushions
Once you come you can remove the tack bra and report back to me.

TheHotBoyWonder
10-11-2011, 02:57 PM
You have to start with an item beinging with A and insert it in your ass and then edge once. Then find something begining with B and etc. But for ever item you cannot find a letter for you must spank your pussy, ass and breasts 25 times with a belt, or ruler. Then skip that letter and move on. Post back how you got on and for every item you found and every letter you failed to find an item.

kinkicamslave
10-11-2011, 03:01 PM
mmm no anal toys, how about, I dare you too buy a bag of maltesers and place as many as you can in your ass, then if your feeling really daring go for a short walk wearing a skirt and no underwear, a sexy top and heels. if not just leave in for a min of half hour

aldulf
10-11-2011, 03:09 PM
Pick and object and insert it into your ass. Edge once. Now find a bigger object. Repeat until you cannot fit the new object into you. Go back to the largest object you could fit in you, and put the object that wouldn't fit in your ass into your pussy. If you can get it in, you can masturbate to orgasm.
If you cannot fit it in your pussy, edge 5 times, then step down in size. Repeat until both your ass and pussy are full. Now, masturbate to orgasm.
Report back on the items you used (lead up and biggest) in both holes. If you orgasm while edging (before instructed), PM me for punishment.

Slightly Pathetic
10-11-2011, 06:40 PM
To do when you have alot of groceries to buy:

Go to the grocery store. Go straight to the produce section and get a cucumber that will fit tightly in your vagina. Take it to the toilet, give it some spit to lube it up, then put it in you. Do the rest of your shopping with the cucumber inside.

Once you have everything you need from the store, stop by the bathroom once more to remove the cucumber. Don't wash it off. Go directly to the register (try to find a male cashier for this) and make sure the cucumber is the first item you buy. Hopefully you can get a short line, so the cucumber will still be warm when the cashier grabs it.

If the cashier comments that maybe you should not purchase the cucumber, simply say "Does it smell okay? I want it if there's no smell." Wait and give them a chance to smell it. Whatever their response is, say "I'll take it anyway."

If you are daring, when you are about to leave, whisper in the cashier's ear: "That cucumber you sold me was just in my pussy." :)

EDIT!

Meant to include something anal for this (duh!). Take a second, very long cucumber and have that part-way in your anus while you have the other in your vagina. It's to be put in and taken out at the same time as the other cucumber. The one from your anus can be cleaned after you take it out... we don't want to get poop where people buy their food!

superultramazaku
10-12-2011, 12:44 AM
an easy yet painful one to do, get a long piece of string or rope and tie small knots in it about every 10 cm, get this knotted string between your pussy lips and pull on it until the rope is snugly in place then pull the string backwards and forwards so the knots run over your clit

superultramazaku
10-12-2011, 12:49 AM
another easy yet painful dare to do.
First you need a song of about 3 to 5 minutes in length.
Get a stiff bristled bottle brush and give your tits and pussy a good scrub with the brush.
If you are feeling brave play the song again then attempt to fuck yourself with the brush.
I would love a post on how this one goes for you and any pictures

linearizationcannon
10-12-2011, 07:38 PM
An easy combination dare: anally insert something so big it's painful

andy4
10-13-2011, 02:39 PM
How is that tack bra coming ?

Slightly Pathetic
10-13-2011, 07:46 PM
Fixed my post. Now has some anal fun included. :p

Conan987
10-16-2011, 08:40 PM
sorry for the long wait in my reply...got really sick after I did your dare =p but it was great :D took awhile to get used to the pain at first but once I did it felt amazing How is that tack bra coming ?
To everyone else---I'm super sorry for the delay. As I said I've been sick but I hope to get better soon so I can try out your dares :3

By the way, my Likes and Limits as of now are below (my signiture is being mean)

Likes : Ice play, anal, semi-public, light bondage, feeling stretched/full, pain (not sure on the limit as of yet)
Limits : Family/friend involvement, pictures/webcam, pee, poo, too messy, illegal, permenant :o