PDA

View Full Version : The Panty Trail

JackobsLadder
10-10-2011, 07:44 AM
I guess I posted this in the wrong section.. So I am re-posting it here.

This Dare is intended girls, but men could do it as well.
First. Roll a pair of dice to determine how many panties you must use
1-2= 1 3-4= 2 5-6= 3

Second. You must insert that number of panties into your pussy. Make sure they are inserted fully.

Third. Wearing a short skirt (and no panties), go to a well trafficked area (Park, Mall, Store, etc.). While there you must discretely remove a pair of panties from your pussy and leave it somewhere "hidden" in the area. Not to obvious, but so that it can be found easily. Repeat until you have removed and left all the panties in separate locations in the area.

Enjoy.

Extras.
If you want to spice things up a bit more here are some more ideas to add.

1. Write a message. Before you insert the panties, write on them in sharpie a message like "I'm a slut" or "A gift from this slut" etc. To go even further, make an e-mail address and write it on the panties as well... see if you get any responses from the "finders."

2. Orgasm denial addition. When you begin the dare, you are unable to orgasm for the next 30 days. You can earn orgasms by completing this assignment. An orgasm uses 10 points. Successfully leaving a pair of panties behind grants you 15 points. One with a message grants you 20. If someone e-mails you back you gain an additional 10 points.
Tally your points together to see how many times you can orgasm. (Ex. you earn 35 point - you can orgasm 3 times.)
You may repeat the dare to gain additional points, but you may only do it once a week (4 times total).

Let us know how your experience goes. and once again... Enjoy :)