PDA

View Full Version : Messy

mysteryness
02-21-2008, 11:47 AM
I really want to get messy. Any suggestions?

Davros
02-21-2008, 11:48 AM
I really want to get messy. Any suggestions?

Add your age and some limits. :) Also, wrong section.

mysteryness
02-21-2008, 11:56 AM
I'm 17.

Limits: Nothing to public and Nothing Permenant.

Sorry this is in the wrong section I'm new to this

Marc
02-21-2008, 12:58 PM
moved to the right section....

I dare you to put a small bar of chocolate in your underwear (unwrapped), then read the sticky posts in each part of the site, before removing the melted bar of chocolate and eating as much of it as possible!

SubMissChievous
02-21-2008, 04:14 PM
I dare you to put a small bar of chocolate in your underwear (unwrapped), then read the sticky posts in each part of the site, before removing the melted bar of chocolate and eating as much of it as possible!

I love this dare! :)

@ mysteryness: There is some in the Dice Dares sub-forums that might be interesting for you:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=8685

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=8614

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7939

TheHotBoyWonder
02-22-2008, 04:26 AM
Hears a mess just for you
Roll dice if 1,2 easy 3,4 hard 5,6 insane

EASY
You must get into a bath nude and cover your self over the head in
3 roles = your 3 items used (if you role same thing twice double the size of it)
1 Custard 2 Baked beans 3 Jelly(jello) 4 ice water 5 chocolate sauce 6 Yogurt
then you are to remain like that and roll in contained gunge for
dice No. times 5 mins

HARD
You must get into your bath in your one peace swimsuit and fill it with
5 roles = 5 items used (if you role same thing twice double the size of it)
1 Custard 2 6Eggs 3 Jelly(jello) 4 6icecubes 5 cornflowergunge (water and cornfloer into a paste) 6 chococlate sauce
then you are to stay like this for dice No. time 10 min
and During this time you must
1 and 2 piss your self 3 and 4 crap your self you 5 and 6 both

Insane
To begin go to your bath wearing stockings and a bra
Firstly get a funnel and insert it in your ass then fill yourself with 1 pint of milk
Then take a bottle of whip cream and empty it in your pussy
Next roll to see what goes down your stockings 4 roles
1 Custard 2 6Eggs 3 Jelly(jello) 4 6ice cubes 5 chocolate sauce 6 All of them
Next roll to see what goes in each bra (one each cup)
1 Ice 3 cubes 2 jelly 3 custard 4 baked beans 5 honey 6 3eggs
after this you must put over your head
1 nothing 2 Custard 3 treacle 4 ice water 5 porridge 6 All
You must remain like this dice No. times 15 min
Then you are to mastubate in this mess till orgasm

Have fun and Good luck rolling:p

SharpGuy
02-25-2008, 07:05 AM
Get two tall glass, and fill one with mud or dirt. Put your knickers in this one overnight. The other glass must be AT LEAST half filled with your spit - then put the knickers on, stand otherwise naked in the centre of your bedroom and rub your pussy through the filthy panties, as you pour the other glass all over your hair and face. You may rub it in if you want to. You must remain standing there for ten minutes after pouring it over yourself, so set a timer.

djneedsgooddares
02-25-2008, 09:13 PM
I dare you to cover yourself legs in peanutbutter, spray ketchup, mustard, mayo, and honey all over your self, you gotta b completely naked (or just in bra and thong), make oatmeal (only instead of water use ketchup) and pour it all over you, then completely saran wrap yourself and drink 3 full bottles of water. You gotta stay wrapped up all night in your bathtub, and then you have to eat (lick up) everything in the morning and take pics throughout the dare. Have fun

jamesjags
02-26-2008, 04:26 AM
These sound great, well done all!! More to come I hope...

StylishKidInTheRiot
02-26-2008, 04:01 PM
the girl is so cute. id love to actually see her do some of those.

MasterO
02-26-2008, 04:23 PM
Get a large jar of molasses/sorghum/heavy corn syrup, a couple of paint brushes and an old feather pillow. Allow a group of friends to handcuff or bind you to a semi public like in a back yard post/balcony railing/etc. and strip you naked. Then they are to paint your entire body with the sticky syrup and cover you with the feathers from the pillow, they should make sure to cover you well enough that your private areas are completely covered with the feathers and then leave you bound there for a couple of hours. You then could go into this next dare or it could be a totally separate dare for another day.

Get a group of friends to bind your hands and feet and to all piss on you while you lay naked in freshly tilled soil, when you are soaked with piss they are to kick soil over you until you are completely covered with a thin layer of soil. Then they are to all cum on your face and rub the cum and soil together on your face. After they leave you this way for about 15 minutes they should move you to a grassy area and hose you off with a cold water hose.

mysteryness
03-26-2008, 07:49 AM
Hey

Sorry it took so long to reply,

I did the TheHotBoyWonder's dice game. I rolled a 2 first so it was easy (thank god) Then I got 1, 5, 6. It was really fun, I really enjoyed it.

I did SharpGuy's dare that was eeew.

I plan on doing djneedsgooddares one at a later date. It really sounds fun.

SharpGuy
03-26-2008, 08:28 AM
glad you did it. if you want any more just ask, of course.