PDA

View Full Version : Rules to creating a beast story

Teacher
10-09-2011, 07:35 PM
Rule 1 be very descripted don't do this: Emily ate then she slept then got on computer don't do that

Rule 2 punctuation remember to put periods, exclamation points, questions points, and the others

Rule 3 correct spelling do misspell always read your story before posting and don't put these: lol, idk, idc, and all those other

Rule 4 anways have surprises never have a story that dosnt have any surprises or twists or it will be boring

Rule 5 never put personal info like he went to 12345 road street

Rule 6 don't take ideas from other sites and call them your own just write your own

Rule 7 Have happy ending like they ran into the sunset happily or if it's a BDSM story put like then the slave was put in her cage to finally sleep

I really hoped this helped you

lilysmaster
10-09-2011, 08:25 PM
Capitalization and fluid sentences are key as well.
Oh, and do not repeat yourself.

AurelieCatena
10-10-2011, 03:23 AM
I'm not sure the rule #7 (happy ending) is really a must. It even sounds a little contradictory with rule #4...

WowwieGoesWoof
10-10-2011, 07:03 PM
Rule 1 be very descripted don't do this: Emily ate then she slept then got on computer don't do that

Rule 2 punctuation remember to put periods, exclamation points, questions points, and the others

Rule 3 correct spelling do misspell always read your story before posting and don't put these: lol, idk, idc, and all those other

Rule 4 anways have surprises never have a story that dosnt have any surprises or twists or it will be boring

Rule 5 never put personal info like he went to 12345 road street

Rule 6 don't take ideas from other sites and call them your own just write your own

Rule 7 Have happy ending like they ran into the sunset happily or if it's a BDSM story put like then the slave was put in her cage to finally sleep

I really hoped this helped you

OK so first of all, you mis-spelled descriptive, what does descripted mean? Second, your punctuation is horrible, both here and in your story. Third, AGAIN you mis-spelled multiple things...? Fourth, Rule 4's sentence makes NO SENSE! I feel like I'm reading some 5 year old's attempt at writing a novel. Fifthly, that's a given. No one recommends putting in personal information, but at the end of the day, we really wouldn't know if it was a real street or not. Sixthly, yet AGAIN, a given. That can result in a ban, and your story being removed. Obvious rule. And lastly, that's not a rule you dolt, whether the ending is happy or not is up to the author and you are basically saying anyone who doesn't make their story have a happy ending, is violating some sort of skewed rule.

dcoen111
10-10-2011, 07:17 PM
i disagree with the happy ending i love a ba ending (see my blog)

KatieK
02-06-2012, 06:47 PM
I feel that this post is somewhat hypocritical, but I'll ignore that. I don't think it's necessary to have a happy ending, especially because for a sex story, the focus is on the experience while reading, not how you feel about the story after.

Also, any publisher will tell you that a good idea is worth nothing. Ideas are recycled and reinterpreted constantly by every kind of artist, writers included. Twilight? almost no new ideas, most of them are from Shakespeare, Jane Austen, Emily Brontė, Orson Scott Card and L. M. Montgomery. Harry Potter? Great Expectations and Tolkien mixed with several mythologies, especially Celtic, and The New Testament. Anything by Dan Brown or Stephen King? no. Mostly from Hemingway and H.P. Lovecraft, respectively. Even the ideas in the Bible are based on older pagan stories and myths. The stories of Jesus, Osiris and Dionysus have a tremendous number of shared attributes.

Good writing is not as much about coming up with your own ideas, because honestly after 200,000 years of humanity, no idea you come up with is original anymore. Good writing consists in good execution, that is, no you tell the story. Not merely in spelling or grammar, but the development of complex, interesting, human characters and plots. It is for this reason plagiarism is considered to be theft of a cluster of words, or perhaps a character or setting, but not an idea, plot or theme.