PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in US

Ninjota
10-07-2011, 05:41 AM
19/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in US

So, for the first time in nearly a year, I'm posting my ad looking for a Slave/Submissive. After a rather sour breakup with my ex-girlfriend/ex-submissive, I'm going to see what getDare has to offer me.

About me:

I'll start out telling you a little about myself. My name is Dan, I'm 19 years old and have 4 years of experience in online/long distance Domination. I'm romantic and like long walks to the bus stop. (Just kidding about the bus stop). I Just moved to Orlando, Florida for college, and am living on my own now for the first time. It is very liberating. Ideally, i would absolutely love for a sub or slave to be in Orlando, or possibly be able to re-locate or visit from time to time. I know that this is a rather limited site and the chances of me finding that are slim, but i figured i would post it.

Stats:
I am 6'3" tall, and 200 lbs. I work out a lot. A. Lot. So I'm not 200 pounds of fat. I am rather solid muscle. In shape.

Hobbies:
My hobbies are, aside Weight lifting, Martial arts, Music, Computers, and of course Dom/sub.

What i am looking for:

Ideally, i want to find a girl who can be a friend, as well as a submissive. You should have your own personality, and be able to think for yourself. I'm not looking for a robot. You will, however, be submissive and respect me, and do as you're told.

Above all, i require loyalty. I only want one submissive, and you should only have one master. That is me. You are expected to be Monogamous.

I feel that it is in a Masters best interest to keep their submissive safe. I am the Master who will discipline you, and punish you when needed, but not out of sadism. I will discipline you in order to train you, and teach you better. I am the Master you are to open up to. If you have something bothering you, something bad happened, you bring your problems to Me, and Master will make them go away. I am very protective.

In return, I am not invincible. I expect loyalty, honesty, and submission. If i give you a task, you are to perform it. If i give you a rule, you are expected to follow it. I will of course work within your limits. I may try to push softer limits, but will stop at your harder limits, no doubt. I'm here to be your Master, not someone you should be afraid of. I would like to expect a certain level of emotional and personal attachment and support after a while. I think it is important that Submissives truly do trust their Masters, and can be there to support them AS submissives.

You should be:

-Female

-Age 18-30

-Submissive (Thats a given)

-Be able to prove who you say you are: Now, this is a big one for me. There are a LOT of people on this site who claim to be females, but in truth, aren't. Just because i ask for proof of who you are doesn't mean i don't trust you, or don't believe you. It simply means, you should be able to prove who you say you are. If not, then that raises a red flag. In return i am more than happy to prove I am who i say i am.

-In decent shape:I don't mean to be shallow, but I must be attracted to my submissives at least on some level for there to be any sort of connection for me. I ask that you be at least in shape. Curvy is fine, obese or overweight is a turn off for me, sorry.

The Kinky Stuff:

My limits are rather few, seeing as how i am very open minded. If you are interested in trying something not on my list, then please, do mention it. I'm willing to try almost anything once with my slave.

Limits: (The stuff i wont make you do)
-Scat
-Bestiality
-Illegal
-Permanent Damage
-Public/Reputation Damaging
-Incest or Family related

Likes!: The stuff that i like to make my subs do! (Note: If something is in your hard limits, then it's okay. You don't need to like every single one of these)
-Tease/Denial
-Chastity
-Orgasm Control
-Humiliation/Degradation
-Pet Play
-Spankings
-Light/Medium Pain
-Masturbation
-Begging
-Daily Tasks and Rules
-Watersports
-Anal Play
-Reward/Punishment
-Giving/Receiving Affection
-24/7 Control
-Bathroom Control
-Edging

If interested:

You may contact me VIA:

getDare Private Message: Self Explanitory

MSN Messanger: [email protected]

Yahoo Messanger: [email protected]

I hope to hear from some potential submissives soon! Thanks much!

~Ninjota~

Viking_Guy
10-09-2011, 04:12 AM
Just me, bumping your add, making it visible again.

Midnight
10-09-2011, 08:21 PM
A wonderfully well-written ad. I wish you the best of luck in your journey to find the perfect one.

Red
10-21-2011, 10:00 PM
I hope you find someone! They'd be a fool to pass up a red head ;)