PDA

View Full Version : Punish Me

Use_Me
02-20-2008, 07:36 PM
this worthless slave has displeased it's master and now it must suffer the consequences

this slaves master has requested that it do all the punishments posted here because this stupid slave did not listen and did not complete an order that was given

18/f

limits: nothing public and nothing that will leave a permanent mark

MasterPain
02-20-2008, 07:40 PM
PEN-Flowers!

you are to get 20-30 Bicball point pens... and put them in your pussy and ass(keep the points out of you)
try to work as many as you can in your ass,
the remainder goes in your pussy

post how many pens you have and how many went in both holes!

vampyrepain
02-21-2008, 12:22 AM
As a punishment, have your master give you to someone else for a punishment session via instant messanger. He can decide the details (any limits, if you share pictures or cam, time limits, ectera.) If he doesn't have anyone to give you to, PM me and I'll help out.

doomed_soul89
02-21-2008, 12:26 AM
you have to wear a short skirt everyday and your not allowed any undeerwear for a week

zongo713
02-21-2008, 12:46 AM
does backyard count plus im a slave m 19

try me unlike u i do public so youl get something out of it

SubMissChievous
02-21-2008, 06:18 AM
does backyard count plus im a slave m 19

try me unlike u i do public so youl get something out of itPlease read OP's post carefully before replying. Obviously, she's not looking for a slave or someone to play TorD with...

MasterO
02-21-2008, 06:44 AM
Buy some very strong Tic Tac size tiny breath mints, insert two of them deep into your pussy, one into your urethra and two in your asshole when you get up for school/work. Every time you use the toilet you must re-insert more mints when you finish peeing/pooping. Do this for a full 24 hours.

TheHotBoyWonder
02-21-2008, 10:33 AM
First squirt half a tube of toothpaste up your asss then insert at least a 6 inch long cuecuber. Then useing icey hot as lube insert the largest banana you have.
you are to keep these in you all day at the end you may take them out and eat them. At any point if you take them out you must orgasm using the banana or cuecuber before you can put it back in. Then after eating them as your only food for the day, you must clean your ass and pussy by using the hose pipe or shower head to wash you out. Then you are to fill your ass will water and hold over night while you sleep nude on your floor no covers.:eek: Have fun :eek:

Use_Me
02-22-2008, 05:58 AM
this stupid slut did the pen-flower...it was only able to fit 6 pens up it's tight as but it put the other 14 in it's gaping pussy

for the last 2 days this slut has been going without underwear and only wearing skirts...unfortunatly it's been windy and cold and on the way home from school yesterday this slaves skirt blew up and atleast 1 person saw...this stupid slave will continue to do this for the rest of the week

MasterPain
02-22-2008, 07:23 AM
First squirt half a tube of toothpaste up your asss then insert at least a 6 inch long cuecuber. Then useing icey hot as lube insert the largest banana you have.
hot!

you are to keep these in you all day at the end you may take them out and eat them. At any point if you take them out you must orgasm using the banana or cuecuber before you can put it back in. impossable for people with stuff to do...

Then after eating them as your only food for the day.
eating them is hot, but not as the only food for the day.

you must clean your ass and pussy by using the hose pipe or shower head to wash you out.

good idea

Then you are to fill your ass will water and hold over night while you sleep nude on your floor no covers.:eek: Have fun :eek:
lol kinda funny, but, use a buttplug, could be used... be safe when useing a hose on your delecate colon the cramping would hurt like hell!
but all night is impossable

wierdone4
02-22-2008, 07:37 AM
Buy some very strong Tic Tac size tiny breath mints, insert two of them deep into your pussy, one into your urethra and two in your asshole when you get up for school/work. Every time you use the toilet you must re-insert more mints when you finish peeing/pooping. Do this for a full 24 hours.

while doing this you can insert some ice cubes into your pussy and ass and it will make it a whole lot colder.

longview1111
03-14-2008, 06:38 AM
Mod edit: Do not ask for pics most of these should be done in the bathroom

get a bottle of coca cola (the smaller ones) and a glass take the lid off the bottle push it up your cunt whilst laying on your back and masturbate with it until you cum so it so it fizz's up then squat over the glass and pull the bottle out trying to catch as much cola in the glass as you can then drink it and lick the bottle clean put the lid back on the bottle and stick it up your arse and masturbate until you cum then lick your fingers clean (you should spit over your tits while you do this)

get in the bath cover yourself in olive oil and fist your cunt and arse, but preferably have another woman do it to you and she should spank you and call you a filthy fucking whore and a dirty cunt whilst doing it and she should spit on you, she should fist your cunt and arse at the same time and when finished she should rub her cunt all over your face and have you lick her cunt and arsehole

get another woman to squirt milk into her pussy with a turkey baster whilst sitting over you face and the squirting it out into your mouth and over you face then fuck you with a strap on whilst spanking your arse

talla
03-14-2008, 03:21 PM
since your a dirty slut lay in the bath naked and tip all diffreant foods over ya self and piss and sit there and think about what u did for 1 hour