PDA

View Full Version : Need dares for Virgin

moonmoon
10-06-2011, 01:42 PM
Hi! I am female and am looking for some dares. Wedgies, orgasms, spanking are some of the things I like, but I am willing to try new things.Am thinking about a toilet dare? What I DON"T like: Poop, pee, Public (I only do stuff in my house) And too much pain. And blood.

Please give me dares or punishments. I like punishments and saying dirty stuff.

Moon Moon

Hard Limits: Poop very public and pain and blood.
Soft Limits: Anus, pee, little pain,

KellyDean
10-06-2011, 01:53 PM
This is can be fun, rub yourself through your panties then you have to put them in your mouth for like 5 mins.

moonmoon
10-06-2011, 02:13 PM
They are in my mouth right now.....
Mrrrrrrrrrfffffffff! (That is how it sounds when I try to talk)

moonmoon
10-06-2011, 02:38 PM
Okk, I took them out. But they were in for five minutes!!

KellyDean
10-07-2011, 10:58 AM
Lol very funny. I've actually done this tho....

orlando007007
10-07-2011, 11:36 AM
you must do my keep the beat dare and edge and not cum to all on song a day but no cumming the hole 6 days

Greatcornbow
10-08-2011, 06:49 PM
Hi! I am female and am looking for some dares. Wedgies, orgasms, spanking are some of the things I like, but I am willing to try new things.Am thinking about a toilet dare? What I DON"T like: Poop, pee, Public (I only do stuff in my house) And too much pain. And blood.

Please give me dares or punishments. I like punishments and saying dirty stuff.

Moon Moon

Hard Limits: Poop very public and pain and blood.
Soft Limits: Anus, pee, little pain,

Shave your bush and write 'VIRGIN' down there with a sharpie. And keep it that way till you have sex with a guy.

dmoney
10-09-2011, 08:15 AM
Wear a long t-shirt without panties underneath. Put a belt around your waist, dividing the shirt into a shirt/skirt. Consider this an outfit in your wardrobe. While wearing it, sit with your legs spread apart as much as possible. Reach down and play with your pussy as often as possible while wearing it.

neo
10-09-2011, 01:52 PM
I want oil spanking so put on your ass some oil and start spanking it as hard as you can! maybe for about 10-15 min ...rub your pussy through your panties make it juicy and cum for about 3-4 times !!!!then like your panties!!
... after that i want to grab a glass and put your panties there and pee. Drink it and put your wet panties on your pussy! ))have fun!

moonmoon
10-13-2011, 09:14 AM
Hey neo, I spanked myself, but I don't know about drinking my pee.
Dmoney, I wore a shirt dress without underwear, but haven't really gone out with it on yet. I am not a public dare person.
Orlando, I am really not good at edging. I cannot do it at all. I pretty much have to orgasm.