PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Slaveinvasion
10-05-2011, 06:33 PM
21/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Hello
I am a 21 year old male looking for a medium to long term master. I have been searching but most seem to be extremely unfair or just never answer. I am located in the US and am accepting masters from all places. I am Average to athletic build. I am a very sexual person
LIKE : Bondage, Light to Medium Pain, Masturbation Control, Cum Control, Anal Light Public. A bit of everything.
I DISLIKE: CrossDressing Family, Friends, Messy, permanent blood. Black Mail
Everything else I'm willing to try.
I want a master to control me and push my limits respectfully.
I would prefer a male master but i am also accepting female masters.
Age is not a huge factor and I am very flexible on accepting people.
I understand scheduling could be problematic and everyday meet ups are almost impossible, we both have lives. Therefore task can be given in advance.
I DO send pictures or certain task if it is requested but i DO NOT show face at least in the beginning. Same thing goes for webcam sessions.
As for control I don't allow masters to dress me at first but i do enjoy controlling me in such ways like making me grow out and or shave my pubic hair to wear underwear and what kind. If there is any questions please do not hesitate to ask and thank you for reading my ad, and also you can contact me to apply via PM. Thank you