PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

camslave_13
10-05-2011, 12:55 PM
20/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

I know that this add is basically the same since my last, but i am still looking for someone to use me. It has been updated with more current information. If you happen to see this today and would like to maybe talk/interview/preview? me I am basically going to be slutting around on my computer all day.

I am a 20 year old(5 weeks from 21) university student, That is currently studying sustainable agriculture. I am 6'1 big build, long wavy brown hair and green eyes.
I amvery intent on experiencing the control of strict and demanding mistress. I am not very shy when it comes to online relationships, I do have a webcam and I use it regularly without being hesitant. I enjoy being watched and I will not question my dominants authority. There have been many mistresses that i have served in the past and most of them seem pleased to have me, but this is not about them but you and how you would like to use me. I do have likes and limits, but I am adventurous and like them to be tested. My past experiences have taught me some of the more common things I truly enjoy doing while serving said mistresses, and all of the things listed next I am more than pleased to do they include:

Humiliation, mistresses that degrade me are most preferable, I love it when a demanding woman dehumanizes me by referring to me as "slut" "bitch" or "whore". Making me write on myself that I am your property, pitiful, or a disgrace is good.
Feminizing me is something that I personally fully enjoy and it includes Cross-dressing, Anal Fingering and other anal insertions.
If you like to control a male's cum my orgasms can be totally at your control and I would expect you to punish me if I did or didn't cum on your command.

Anal insertions are my favorite part of this type of play and I have a few toys that I will list below. This entry makes me feel inferior and really gets me off i want every part of my body to belong to my mistress and I enjoy her using my cock, and ass, and whatever else for her own enjoyment regardless of how it makes me feel. I have a fetish for foods in my ass, so far I have used carrots, bananas, and cucumbers to pleasure my hole. Tell me in advance if you would like me to use any of the former mentioned or any other foods you might think appropriate.

As for pain and torture I do not mind light pains and I am willing to do some cbt and wear nipple clamps, though i do not have them yet. I have not tried hot candle wax yet and it is something i would explore. I have little experience with bondage and would like to explore it.

I am open to both long term and short term strictly online relationships at the beginning. I have a functional webcam and use Skype, Yahoo, and MSN or windows live messenger. The cam quality is best skype. To receive any of my SN's just pm with your Age Sex and Location as well as Interests along with any requests you have and which messenger you would prefer to use.
Toys I have include:
1 anal initiation kit, one 4 in dong, one 6 in dong, and one 8.5 in dong
1 fair sized 5 in long buttplug
1 7 in vibrating buttplug
1 leather cock and ball divider
1 4 gates of hell cocking ring with rubber rings
1 Leather Collar
1 Red Ball Gag
3 wax candles, I can always get more of these
1 pocket pussy
Feminine clothes are:
1 brown polka dot bikini top and bottoms
1 pair red fishnet stockings
3 thongs
1 denim skirt
and one 1 pink top
1 pair of heels

any other household items you can think of I can have available.
Well I hope someone interested reads this, I would kind of like to play some slave master games, TorD would be a good one, or mistress may I, or any you can come up with. If this slave seems right to serve you just pm me on here and I promise I will get back to you Mistress

skyler_luvs_ya
10-06-2011, 06:47 PM
very nice ass *slaps your ass hard* you might be fun to mess with idk yet.

camslave_13
10-11-2011, 04:02 PM
My search is going well and I've had a few replies but nobody that i'm seriously interested in, feel free to pm or reply with any other questions you may have,