PDA

View Full Version : Pee punishment

aniston1510
10-05-2011, 07:12 AM
Anyone have pee dares for me??? and i will be your slave!

limits: not in public

dare devil 411
10-05-2011, 10:10 AM
i dare u to hold ur next piss for three hours then let it go in ur pants once u hve peed u must not use the toilet for the rest of the day u must use ur pants. and u r not aloud to empty or take off ur pants or panties until u awake the next morning

Bubuk
10-05-2011, 11:26 AM
Tomorrow you may leave toilet at XX:00 only. where XX - is number of hours. So you should wait in toilet till end of hour.

Slightly Pathetic
10-05-2011, 12:03 PM
When you are home next and have to pee, get naked in your shower / bath. Scoot your butt up the wall until only your shoulders and head are on the floor. Cup your hand over your pee hole, just barely not touching it. Take your pee, letting it drip down your chest, arm, or wherever it goes. If it starts dripping on your face, let it.

Of course be sure to tell us how your experience is with your dares!

Rachie
10-05-2011, 12:39 PM
Moved to Request TorD Online

Love Rachie
x x x x

SubStadti
10-06-2011, 05:00 AM
Every 10 min you gotta drink a 0,5l of green tea. Do that for min 2-3h. You aren't allowed to use the toilet for 6h after you started. If you can't hold it longer, you are only allowed to piss in public. With a minium of 2 person next to you (watching you), like in a public park. If you do that way, put your spants and the underwear down to your shoes, so anybody can see a bit more

sm_limb
10-06-2011, 05:42 AM
Drink lots of fluids. Everytime you think you have to pee you will edge but dont pee. After min of 5 hours peeholding and edging you can pee but you have to do it in a bowl while u cum. When peed get in shower. Tilt head back mouth open and poor the bowl over your head. Whatever comes in your mouth swallow. All the rest on body is parfum for rest of the day. Have fun