PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas, or: Oohhh what did you get?

Newbman
12-24-2006, 09:20 PM
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday. me and my jewishness won't be getting any presents tomarrow ( I got um all last week or so) but I'm interested in hearin what everyone got.

I got though: 25$ to Itunes, 15$ to EBGames, Marvel Ultimet Allience, a new sword, final fantasy five and six, a few good books (Uncle Jon's bathroom readers and a complete collection of Edgar Allen Poe) a Wii IOU (folks couldn't find one yet...)a new Lego set (yes I still love legos) and...I think thats it.

Maeglin
12-25-2006, 05:20 AM
Hmm... I got a CD of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin, a DVD of Australian Comedy Duo Lano and Woodley, an electric shaver, a Johnnie Walker Baggy Red Hat (traditional Cricket hat), a board game called Dirty Minds (you get read a number of clues, that provoke a dirty image, but you have to guess what the answer is, which is something clean), a book by C.S Lewis called Miracles, and some money.

depp
12-26-2006, 12:33 AM
I got some really cool coffee mugs that look like paper cups, some money, a new leather wallet, some shirts, a usb keychain "photo viewer" thing with VERY poorly written Windows drivers, and a bag of some food items (flower, sugar, spice, ohhh and popcorn!).

It was a fun year all things considered. I'm sad because I have a crappy job this year and can't take the vacation I took last year with my girlfriend. :-( Can't win em' all. :-D

Still, fun Christmas with my family.

Rob
12-26-2006, 06:22 AM
I got what I have been begging my parents for forever! No, honestly, I've been dropping hints. In fact, at one time, I put this as both my wallpaper and screen saver. An iPod!!! I could not believe it, I thought I waould just use all my christmas money (which wasn't much), withdraw a little from savings and buy one.

Otherwise, I got a beatles lamp and a coffee mug (I don't drink coffee, but it's good for cider, and ice cream, as I have found out) and candy and Georgia Bulldogs stuff and jeans. My extended family got me a book, and a pez dispenser rolled up in a 20$ bill.

Glutgod
12-26-2006, 03:47 PM
Well the only thing that I really care that I got is my Ipod vedio, plus 50$ to I tunes. And some money.

nina
12-26-2006, 07:44 PM
I got books, DVDs, clothes, but more importantly Vera Wang Princess (it's a perfume for those who don't know) which is what I really wanted.

bkwrm37
12-26-2006, 08:26 PM
DVDs, gift cards, money, some clothes, CDs, a (faulty) MP3 player, but most importantly, a guitar

Smile Guy
01-12-2007, 11:55 AM
I got a load of DVDs (Lost, Family Guy, Simpsons, some British stuff that a lot of you won't know, stand-up, few movies), a few Wii assortments (I managed to buy one myself earlier in the year) that didn't actually contain any games but stuff like Wii Points, extra controller, etc. I can't remember anymore so I'll just be quiet!

Musty 21
02-18-2007, 03:47 PM
the major thing of my holiday was a red moto razor. Then i got some x box 360 games and a lot of other stuff