PDA

View Full Version : Being Todd [fiction]

BeX25
02-19-2008, 11:32 PM
Being Todd

Todd had just turned 16 and a late developer. He had never had a girlfriend and had never had sex. He lived at home with his parents who were generally ok. His small bedroom on the rear of the semi-detached house was the centre of his world. He had lived in it, all his life, the big front bedroom, which he had always dreamt of belonging to his twin sisters who were a year and a half older than him, and made his life hell, simply by living!
Todd religiously got up every morning at 5-55 am and went and did his paper round. He had been doing it now for almost 4 years and did it without thinking. He received a meagre wage for his efforts but despite being teased by everyone in his class, who had proper jobs, for 16 year olds, such as Saturday jobs, in the local shops etc he persevered with it.

Today was no different he woke up and collected his papers from the shop. It was a wintry morning and he could see his breath before him. He wandered along the street towards where his round began. The air was still and life had not yet began for today, the roads quiet and deserted. The street lights were still on as the dawn was breaking. This was his favourite part of the day. He felt safe and alone and contented with life, the stillness being broken by birdsong. As he walked his round he knew what house had what paper. No 34 was approaching they had a copy of the Daily Mail. He read the front page, it didn’t affect his life and he was not interested in the news that some minister had had an affair. He delivered it and crossed the road to wards No 37 who had the Sun. He took the copy out and as always, opened it at page 3. Before him was Abi 21 from Portsmouth. God she looked fine. She was posing topless as always for page 3 and had just a pair of Bikini bottoms on. He stared at her fine breasts. He admired their shape and fullness and his mind began wandering.
He had often wondered what it would be like to be a girl, to have breasts. Damn it he thought, why had, he been born a boy. He imagined himself with breasts thinking of being able to touch them whenever he wanted. If he was a girl then he would have posed for page 3 he thought, there was nothing wrong with showing off a good body. He closed the page and delivered the paper. He noticed a stirring between his legs and became aware his cock was hard.

To be continued....

BeX

tissue13
02-19-2008, 11:37 PM
good start. go on ( no presure though)

Kitty
02-20-2008, 01:06 AM
bex another great story comeing

Trystaan
02-20-2008, 01:46 AM
I am getting vibes of where it might be heading. If it does It will be brilliant if it dosen't it will probably be even better.

tissue13
02-20-2008, 01:56 AM
lol-beX always writes great stories!!

Davros
02-21-2008, 09:18 AM
How do you keep on top of all these stories?

Each one gets better and better :D

Kitty
02-22-2008, 05:30 AM
hope the nextpart come soon

BeX25
02-23-2008, 04:43 AM
He posted the paper through the letter box which was half way up the clear glass door leading into the hall. He liked to position the paper in the letter box and then whack it, sending it flying across the hallway. He had once managed to get it to the door opposite.
He headed towards the next house. Actually it was a bungalow down a small private driveway which he started down. As he did he could look into the two gardens either side of it, he always felt as though he was someway trespassing, when he walked down here. He approached the front of the bungalow and noticed the window to the left of the front door was lit. It often was but the curtains prevented him seeing in. However as he passed it this time, he did a double take and stopped.
He took two paces backwards and looked at the window. What had caught his eye was a gap in the curtains where they had not been drawn fully. Through the gap he could see inside the room and noticed it was a bedroom, lit by a single light suspended in the centre of the room. Stood in front of the light near a wall, he noticed a girl, who he estimated was the same age as him. He could see her naked back and noticed she was combing her hair, which was jet black and came half way down her back. He felt safe peering in as it was still dark outside and so he shouldn’t be seen by anyone inside. He looked more closely at the girl and saw she was only wearing her panties. She had pale skin which emphasised her hair colour and long legs; she was slim and quite tall. Then he noticed his heart race as he saw in the mirror her front. He could not fully see her breasts for her hair was obstructing them, although he could just make out her nipples and the bottom of them, which he noticed were quite small and round. They did not look like Abi’s from Portsmouth or one’s he had seen in adult magazines where the women always seemed to have big wobbly breasts. These he thought were firm and small. He imagined them as two round mounds upon her chest. She turned to face him and walked towards the window. He couldn’t imagine how she would have seen him but it unsettled him. He delivered the paper and walked quickly away trying to act naturally.

BeX

To be continued

NikkiBlue
02-23-2008, 04:49 AM
Wow, BeX, the beginning of what I can already tell will be another great story. Can't wait for the next segment!

BeX25
02-23-2008, 07:06 AM
Todd continued the rest of his round and walked home to get his stuff for collage. On his way home he could not get the image of the girl out of his mind. He had never actually seen a real girl topless and the sight of her had stirred his feelings.
He spent most of the day in a daze, thinking of her. He tried but couldn’t get the image out of his head.
When he got home he had a shower and went to put his dirty t-shirt in the laundry basket at the top of the landing. He took the lid off and threw it in, replacing the lid. His hand then of its own accord took the lid off again and revealed the laundry. His other hand reached in and moved the t-shirt he had just put in. Underneath it was a blue bra, belonging to one of his sisters. He removed it at went quickly back to his room.
He sat on his bed holding the bra. It was the first time he had ever held one and looked at it bizarrely. It was made of fine material and had lace edging. It seemed to him to be all straps and wondered how women could wear them all day. He looked at the cups of the bra. They seemed quite small, he had never looked at his sisters in that way, but thinking about it they did not have huge breasts, although two bumps were visible in their t-shirts and jumpers so they must have been average size.
He put his arms through the straps and pulled it on. The cups hung emptily in before him. The realised he needed to do it up at the back. He reached behind his back and nearly dislocated his arms. ‘Ooohh’ he exclaimed. Fucking hell he thought, girls must be some sort of contortionists. He tried again but was unable to secure the fastenings on the back. He took it off and did the back up a few times. He looked at the tiny hooks and eyelets and wondered how the hell anyone did them up, reaching behind themselves. He did the bra up whilst it was on his knees and then tried to put it on. As it was done up he tried pulling it over his head but to no avail. He gave up and placed the bra under his pillow. He began playing on his computer and before he knew it, it was time for bed. He took the bra again and thought he would have one last attempt. He pulled it on and was amazed as he actually managed to fasten it. He felt a little weird wearing it but decided it felt comfy. The front was saggy, he realised it would be as he did not have breasts! Something in his head told him to improvise.
He filled the cups with some socks and noticed how the cups filled out. He was amazed just how many pairs of socks they took, considering how small they appeared. Eventually they were filled and he looked at himself in the mirror. His chest appeared to have boobs and he liked what he saw, the bra sloping from his chest and the roundness of the cups. He placed a hand on one of the cups and squeezed, imagining a real breast in it. How lucky girls were he thought. He decided to go to bed, however trying to remove the bra he realised he could not undo it. He began to panic.
His panic turned to pleasure and then slowly to gratification as he realised maybe, it didn’t matter if he could not get it off, and after all who was going to see. Something inside him dared him to wear it in the night. He got into bed and fell asleep.
He opened his eyes and looked at the clock. He was filled with panic and his heart rushed. He was late. Somehow he had forgotten to set his alarm. He jumped out of bed and threw on a t-shirt and some jeans. He ran downstairs and decided he had just enough time to deliver the papers and still make the bus at 8am. He did not have time to think of looking at the curtain of the bungalow and before he knew it he was on the bus and on his way to collage.

BeX

To be continued..........

Kitty
02-23-2008, 09:49 AM
wo nice story and he forgetto take off the bra right what going to happen next?

BeX25
02-24-2008, 02:00 AM
He wandered sleepily into the common room where everyone gathered before the first periods started. Todd did not really belong to a group or have particular friends, he more flitted amongst everyone. Most people in the sixth form knew of him; however they did not necessarily personally know him. He sat on a table, ignoring everyone else around him. He wished he could have returned to bed instead of having to sit in double Physics. The school was warm and so Todd stood up and removed his coat.
Suddenly he wished the ground would have opened up and swallowed him. He had not yet worked out why but everyone in the room spontaneously began laughing at him, not chuckling but full blown laughing. Most were pointing and the roar of amusement was tremendous.
He still had no idea, but then in amongst the laughter he heard one girl shouting ‘he’s wearing a bra’. Todd’s world ended there. Any street cred he did have, had just evaporated. Why, why, why!
He could not believe he had not realised or felt that he was wearing the bra still. Looking down at his chest embarrassingly he noticed two mounds on his chest. The shape of the bra was visible too through his t-shirt. Shit he thought.
Todd stood up and ran. He could not think of anything better to do.
He went outside and found a quiet corner round the side of the Maths block. He slid down the wall on the verge of tears.
He felt he was not alone. A voice said ‘here is your coat and bag, you left them’ Todd looked around and there crouching next to him was a girl. She was wearing all black. ‘I admire you’ she said, ‘you are obviously really comfortable about your sexuality, to be able to experiment like that and wear something like you did to collage’ Todd turned to her and said ‘do you really think I chose to wear a bra to school?’. He looked closer at the girl, she had black hair and dark make up on and her clothes were all black, a long black trench coat and black stockings. He realised she was a Goth. Todd said ‘I admire you as you belong, if only you knew my life’. She seemed to ponder what he had said then replied ‘But I really do admire you. I assumed you must be so confident and experienced to wear that, and wow, that just blows my mind, so it must have been a dare then off your mates?’ Todd laughed ‘if only you knew, I am not the person you think’.
The girl interrupted him and said ‘well to wear it as a dare that’s really brave, I am quite into dares, but have never met anyone else like me.’ Todd decided he would now interrupt her, she was not getting the point ‘No it was not a dare, you don’t understand, how could you ever. Look at you. You’re a Goth you belong to a group, you have friends and you would never identify with my sad life’.
She sighed and sat next to him ‘you don’t know me, I may dress like a Goth, but I am lonely, I do not have true friends. I dress like this to mask the real me. If it was not a dare then what was it?’ she said.
Todd said ‘I am wearing my sister’s bra for fucks sake. I put it on last night as I have never seen a real woman. I wanted to see what it would be like to have breasts’. The girl said ‘but you’re experienced, aren’t you, surely you have been with a girl?’ Todd was flustered. ‘No that’s what I have been trying to tell you, I am a fucking virgin. Ok are you happy now. I saw this girl through her bedroom window when I was delivering my papers the other day’.
The girl said ‘you do a paper round?’ Todd replied ‘yes, I know at my age and all, that’s what I said I am sad. Well anyway I saw this girl, getting dressed in her bedroom through her window’. The girl interrupted again ‘Err, purvey, looking at a girl through her window’. Todd felt upset and said defensively ‘I only looked as I was curious, I told you I have never seen a real woman, that’s why I am wearing this damn thing, I couldn’t get it off, then went bed with it on and woke up late’. The girl laughed. ‘I am sorry’ she said ‘I am not laughing at you, It’s just….’. Todd laughed too.
When they had recovered she said ‘Hello my name is Belinda, nice to meet you; I have actually watched you for a while. I think you’re cute’ Todd blushed with embarrassment. She said ‘If I told you I am a virgin too, it would be me who is embarrassed and we would be equal’. Todd could not believe what he was hearing, she really was like him, but he was so sure about her. ‘Hi Belinda, my names Todd’ he said, ‘thank you for trusting me with that’. They chatted and after a while of getting to know each other Belinda said ‘why don’t you come round to my house now, lets skip collage, you probably want to keep a low profile anyway, we could jump on the public bus, it runs past the end of my road, my parents are working, we could spend the day together’.

BeX

To be continued......

RocksOff
02-24-2008, 09:23 AM
I reckon' I could sell your brain for a few thousand, maybe millions. Your stories are great!

Looking4somename
02-24-2008, 02:48 PM
Bex, I love your story though this one seems to be diffrent then your usuall style.

The whole X-dressing is really a turn-off, and I stopped when he went to college with the bra still on since I lost interest.

Mind telling me if he is going to be a sub character in this story, if the chick he met is going to be a dom/sub and some other basic information since I wanna know if it's going to fit my taste before continuing.

Anyway, I love your writing style and the rest of your stories are excellent (still reading them. Haven't finished yet.)

MasterO
02-24-2008, 05:00 PM
I also like your stories but at 16 most kids are not in college classes, at least not here in the US. Maybe a few gifted or home schooled kids are at 16 but very few, perhaps you should make him a talented and gifted kid amonst older peers. But continue as you wish I want to see where you go with this.

Sum
02-24-2008, 05:23 PM
I also like your stories but at 16 most kids are not in college classes, at least not here in the US.

It's a difference in terminology, what in the us is called college generally refers to University in the uk (or as far as i understand)

In the uk college in this case means sixth form college, which is a intermediary non compulsory stage between compulsory school and university.

Basically compulsory education ends at 16, but the next year you can carry on to do sixth form. Then depending on when in the year his birthday is or when in the year this is set the first year of that would be 16.

It's a two year thing 16/17 then 17/18.

MasterO
02-24-2008, 05:46 PM
Ok Sum 1, I was not aware of that,
Here in the US we have elementary/grammar school usually Grades K- 5 or 8 in smaller communities, then Jr. high, usually 6 - 8 give or take a year on either end, High school 9-12 then you can go on to a two year Technical College or to a 4 year University/College. Some here have petitioned for a new system that would allow non-University bound 16 year olds to skip the last two years of high school and go straight to a Tech. College which would better prepare them for a technical career and allow them to save some money and get into the working population sooner.

Naughtybaby
02-24-2008, 06:43 PM
wow another great story i have to hand it to u ur a realy good writter.

imaslave4u
02-25-2008, 01:18 AM
[SIZE="4"][SIZE="3"]your stories are the best!! u rock bex!:D

BeX25
02-25-2008, 12:40 PM
Todd found himself waiting for a bus to take him away from school, during school time. This was something that was alien to him as he had never skipped a lesson before. He was by no means a straight A student, in fact he had never got an A, ever. He was a middle of the road student, who always tried his best whilst always struggling to keep up with everyone else.

The bus came, late as usual and Todd asked for the same fare as Belinda, he had no idea where she lived or was going. Strangely though despite his careful attitude to life he realised he did not mind. His mind seemed to be divided and talking to him. One half saying, as long as he was with her things would be ok. The other rational side stating that in fact was he mad, as he had only just met her. Who was she, where were they going, was she even who he thought she was? The other side of his brain fought back, telling him she was an angel figure who came to him when he needed her. She is incapable of hurting him, she is his protector.
Todd had not been looking out the window at where he was going, his eyes had been transfixed on the vision of beauty before him. He felt different, for the first time in his life he was sat on a bus next to a girl that people might think was his girlfriend. He felt grown up. He had no idea what she had been talking about; he had automatically been answering her, the fight in his brain and his eyes using all his energy up.
She stood and tugged his shoulder, ‘come on dozy, it is time to get off’. She rang the bell and walked to the front of the bus. He followed. The doors opened and she stepped off.
Todd stepped off and took in his surroundings. Hang on a minute he thought. Then he realised this was the end of the road where he delivered his papers. ‘I know this…’ he began to say before she interrupted him with ‘what’. He stopped what he was saying. ‘Nothing it does not matter’.

He followed Belinda down the road, past number 16 who had the Daily Mirror number 20 who had the Timed, he hated Sundays, there were so many supplements, he needed two paper bags. She stopped at the top of the private driveway. Todd’s heart raced, surely not, surely she did not live in, and she was not the girl he had. Oh my god.
True enough she started down the private drive towards the bungalow at the bottom. ‘You are very quiet’ she said ‘Are you ok?’ Todd was trying to weigh up if he should tell her he lived around the corner and he delivered her papers. His brain came back saying he was an idiot to, she already called him purvey for knowing he looked in a window, what would she think if she knew he had seen her? The rational side told him to be honest with her and afford her the respect she deserves. He went against this and decided he could not tell her. ‘This is a lovely drive, you would never know it was here’ he said trying to be convincing. ‘We only moved here a year or two ago, with my dad’s new job’. She opened the door and went in calling out ‘mum, dad’. There was no reply.

Todd’s head was saying to itself, her bedroom is first on the left. ‘This is my room’ Belinda said, pointing to the room first on the left. Todd felt as though he was entering a saintly place as he stepped through the door. This he thought was the very room I saw her standing wearing only her panties. Of course it was just like any other 16 year olds room in reality. Belinda told him to sit on the bed and take his coat off, which he did. Immediately the whole reason why he was here again showed up. He blushed looking down at his fake boobs. She was sweet and said ‘Todd just leave it for now, I have some too’, she said taking her long black coat off, revealing a black lacy blouse, which she was wearing under a black waistcoat. He could see the material rise and fall over her chest and he knew that was because of her breasts under there somewhere.
She went off and returned with two glasses of lemonade. They sat and chatted for about an hour. About why she was a Goth, what it meant to her, how she liked the romantic, Victorian clothes and how she had not been lucky in love. He told her about his geeky life how he had no desire to go out and hang around on the streets when he could sit in his room and play on his computer and how he had never had a girlfriend.

It never entered his head that he was now sat talking to a girl, who he could possibly end up loosing his virginity too. He just never thought about having sex with her. For him if they kissed he would feel as though all his Christmas’ and birthday’s had arrived at once. It was like any addiction, alcohol, drugs or gambling if you have never done it then you do not crave it. He had never thought about it deeply but if he had he would have probably said loosing his virginity was a scary prospect rather than one he longed for.

Todd had asked Belinda about being a girl and what it was like; this seemed to be a driving question in his head. She looked at him and said ‘to me being a girl means I can wear these fantastic clothes’ she stood up and did a twirl. Todd looked at what she was wearing closely, he had never really paid any attention before except noticing that she wore all black which just all looked the same to him.

She stood before him, her jet black hair flowing over her face and shoulders. Her pale face, emphasised by the dark berry, almost black lipstick, black mascara and eye shadow she wore. She had a tiny pair of cross earrings in and around her neck a black velvet chocker. She took the black waistcoat off and showed him the back, it was naturally black satin. Her black lacy blouse was tight fitting and he could see her breast mounds more distinctly now. The blouse had long lacy cuffs which reminded him of something Adam Ant would have worn in the 1980’s. He had never noticed before but she was wearing the shortest black dress he had ever seen. It was probably no more than 9 inches in length. He had not noticed because she was wearing black cotton stockings which almost looked like tight trousers. On her feet was a pair of tiny black Doc Martin boots.
He sat there in blue denim jeans and a white t-shirt. How boring he thought.

BeX

To be continued.....

BeX25
02-25-2008, 12:41 PM
Belinda initiated it. ‘I said I like dares earlier, do you fancy a game of TORD?’ Todd looked at her as though she had spoken German to him, ‘TORD’ he repeated, ‘yes Truth or Dare’ she said. Truth or Dare, Todd had heard stories of this kind of thing, usually by people who had been to wild parties. Spin the bottle and that sort of thing. It was not something he would do. He was almost afraid to join in. The rational side of his brain said, but there is only you two, how can that be scary. He agreed.
Belinda gathered some things and sat of the bed next to Todd. ‘Right she said, roll the dice if you get an odd number it’s a dare, an even id a truth’ Todd nodded, it sounded simple he thought. Belinda rolled first and got a 3, ‘Ok’ she said ‘so that’s a dare, you dare me to do something’. Todd thought the game had improved and he decided he liked it. ‘Ok I dare you to kiss all four walls of the room’. ‘Ok’ Belinda said ‘not possibly what I thought you would say’ she got up and did the dare. Todd got a truth question. Belinda thought for a moment then said ‘you asked me what it’s like being a girl, what is it like being a boy, living with a thingy? She said waving her hand in the direction of his lap. Todd laughed ‘Living with a thingy. To be honest you forget it’s there. Occasionally It has a mind of it’s own and moves and gets stiff, which can be embarrassing, but it is ok. They continued playing and after an hour Todd had drunk some vile concoction Belinda had mixed in the kitchen and made him drink an egg cups worth. He had also impersonated a dog, cat and pig and answered various questions.
Belinda had kept an ice cube in her mouth for a minute, phoned a random number in the phone book and tried to book a taxi and also answered questions. They were both relaxed and enjoying each others company.

Belinda had to perform a dare. Todd thought about whether or not he should suggest it, then decided to just do it ‘I dare you to give me a kiss’ surprisingly Todd thought Belinda did not seen very shocked and without question came over and kissed him full on the mouth. He had never been happier. The rest of the day they spent dressed under the covers, holding hands and watching TV. Todd had a bulge in his pants but had no desire to do anything about it preferring to instead practice their new found interest. They spent the whole day kissing each other, snogging each other, with tongues. Before they knew it Belinda’s mum arrived home from work, startling them. They straightened up their clothing and sat on the bed pretending to revise, in case she came in. Todd said to Belinda he better get off home, it was getting late. ‘Before you do Todd and before you will no doubt meet my mum on the way out, don’t you think you should take that bra off’ Todd put his hand over his chest in embarrassment, he could not believe he was still wearing it, what with everything that had happened he had totally forgot about it. Yes he thought, would not be good to meet her mum with this on. ‘Why did you not remind me earlier’ Todd asked Belinda lied ‘I forgot’ whereas in truth she had enjoyed kissing Todd under the covers with the sock full cups of his bra digging into her. She had imagined she was kissing Tasha kent from school who was; she thought a stunning girl and who she had occasionally fantasised about.
Todd had a thought. He was not sure again whether to suggest it. ‘How about as I am wearing a bra, as you know because I wanted to see what it was like to be a girl, before you take it off, we compare’. Belinda looked puzzled. Damn Todd thought he knew he should not have said anything. ‘What?’ Belinda asked, ‘compare what, you have lost me’ Todd was flustered. ‘It doesn’t matter’. Belinda was clearly not going to give up on the subject. ‘No Todd I want to know’. Todd looked at the floor, ‘I just wondered if I could compare my bra with yours, if we could both take our top off that was all, just for a moment.’
Belinda looked at Todd. He felt as though she was thinking ‘what a disgusting purvey boy’ in fact she was wondering why it had taken him so long to suggest. She did not speak but began unbuttoning her cuffs of her blouse. Todd thought Easter and every other holiday on the calendar had just arrived. Bloody hell was he actually going to be sat in a room with a girl, both of then just wearing a bra on their top halves. Hang on a moment his brain said to him, going over that last thought he realised it was not quite right or normal. He shouldn’t be wearing a bra.
His pangs of embarrassment were soon forgotten when Belinda having unbuttoned the front of her blouse, slipped it off her shoulder, allowing it to fall on the floor around her waist. She sat there and watched as Todd pulled off his t-shirt. His torso was slim, he did not have many defining muscles some would say he appeared weedy. Belinda had a slim flat tummy and her skin was of a milky completion, her slender arms rested by her side.
Todd noticed her bra. He was expecting it to be black. It was bright blood red. He noticed how her breasts were pushed together by it giving her a cleavage. He saw that the material of the bra did not follow the shape of her breasts at the front and appeared to span the two breasts not touching her skin at their base. Her bra was full of her breasts and seemed solid, he looked at his bra, full of socks, it looked saggy in comparison. He did not have a cleavage. ‘Why do your boobs have a cleavage?’ he asked her. Belinda pushed her breast together with her hands. ‘It is the bra, it is a push-up bra. It has pre-formed supporting cups and so gives me a cleavage’. Todd thought for a moment ‘so it’s making them bigger’ He had never thought bras could lie. ‘Yes, that’s right’ she said. ‘Your bra is a..’ She turned his shoulders around and pulled out the label from the side of the bra ‘34D so whoever wears this bra has bigger boobs than me; so on a daily basis would be happy with their boobs, whereas I am a 32B and therefore have smaller boobs. So I want to look like I have bigger ones and so wear a push up bra’. Wow Todd had never realised bras could be so complicated. ‘I think your bra is much better than mine’ Todd said. Belinda laughed, ‘I am glad about that I would be worried if some socks were better than my real boobs’. Todd stared at her cleavage, ‘can I touch it’ he tentatively asked. ‘It is not an animal, it’s just my boobs, but ok you can’. He could not believe he was actually going to touch a real pair of boobs. He placed his finger on the top of the left one and felt how soft it was. He ran his finger along the curve of it.
A voice outside the door said, ‘you in there’. Shit Todd thought her pulled his t-shirt on as Belinda hurriedly pulled her blouse on and began buttoning it up. She said ‘It’s my mum’. She shouted ‘yes mum I am fine’. ‘Do you want anything?’ she asked. ‘No mum we are fine, thanks’. Who you got in there with you?’ she asked. God Belinda thought. ‘Todd he is a friend from school, were revising’. ‘Oh that’s nice dear, am I going to meet this Todd?’ her mum asked. ‘Yes mum’ Belinda said, ‘in a moment’. She sat on the bed and threw some books around on it. She grabbed Todd by the shoulders and lifted his t-shirt up his back. With one easy action of her fingers she released him from his bra. He pulled his t[shirt off and then took the bra off, before bunging it under the duvet. He whipped his t-shirt back on and was suppressed when Belinda gave him a kiss on the lips, then opened the door.
Her mum stood there. Todd was introduced to her, and thought she was pleasant enough. He thought she had no suspicion of what they had been up to, which he was glad about. ‘What’s that pile of socks on the floor’ Belinda’s mum asked. ‘There mine mum’ Belinda lied, wondering how mum’s do not seem to miss anything. ‘Well clear then up, what have I told you about leaving your clothes over the floor’.
Todd said he really had to go, said his goodbyes and left. Belinda had given him a farewell kiss on the way out. As he walked home he wondered if Belinda was his girlfriend.
The following morning whilst delivering his papers, his heart raced as he approached Belinda’s bungalow. He noticed the light was on in her room again as was the gap in the curtain. He peeked in, the mystery girl was no more, and he now knew her name and even her boob size. He had kissed her, she was possibly his girlfriend. He scanned the room and then saw her bent over a chest of drawers. He saw she had her panties on which were red and like a small pair of boy’s boxers. He noticed as she was bent forward, her hair hung over her head, hanging down. She scooped it up with her hand and pulled it over her head, as she did he caught a glimpse of one of her naked breasts, hanging down. It was not large and looked like a large drop of water in shape, it looked wonderful; he wished he could cup it in his hand. She stood upright with a red bra in her hands and walked towards the mirror, halfway across the room she stopped and turned towards the window. She was facing him, he was sure she couldn’t see him, as it was dark outside. Her jet black hair obscured her breasts and then to Todd’s amazement she swept her hair back over her head revealing to him for the first time a good view of her naked breasts. He stared at them, two perfectly rounded spheres upon her chest in the centre of each was a small darker nipple, his cock stirred with approval. At that moment it was as thought she was allowing him to look at her nakedness, as though she knew he was watching.
She stood for a moment then moved to the mirror and effortlessly put the bra on. He wanted to watch longer, but had to move on. He delivered the paper and left.

BeX

To be continued .......

18-m-uk-master
02-25-2008, 01:11 PM
BeX - This story is fantastic like the rest of your works - really good read as are all your other stories - female character sounds really hot! love goths myself.

Master A

BeX25
02-25-2008, 01:12 PM
Bex, I love your story though this one seems to be diffrent then your usuall style.

The whole X-dressing is really a turn-off, and I stopped when he went to college with the bra still on since I lost interest.

Mind telling me if he is going to be a sub character in this story, if the chick he met is going to be a dom/sub and some other basic information since I wanna know if it's going to fit my taste before continuing.

Anyway, I love your writing style and the rest of your stories are excellent (still reading them. Haven't finished yet.)

Hi
I am sorry to hear you are not enjoying this story as much as my others. I have written this one differently on purpose. The cross dressing was included to satisfy other peoples requirements as I am sure you will agree that everyone is different and has different turn-ons. I can not be sure you will be enjoy the rest of this story if you do not like the beginning and am sorry about that
I will though write my next story in the style of my others. I tell you what why don't you give me the opening line?

MasterO
02-25-2008, 05:06 PM
I am not into the cross dressing thing as it does nothing for me. I do however enjoy this story. I did imagine had a 16 year old lad come to school in a bra when I was in school and what it would have done to him for the rest of his school years. If he said it was a dare the guys would have laughed and grabbed his fake tits and had fun with it but he would have been ok the next day. In fact one of our star football jocks did come to school one day on a bet in a cheerleaders skirt and top and everyone got a real laugh out of it. Had he said he wanted to know what it felt like to be a girl or he liked wearing it he would have been tormented until he left the school either by graduation or moving on. That's just the way it was, in talking with kids now most kids now are far more accepting of the odd ducks than they were then.

BeX25
02-26-2008, 02:30 PM
Todd could not wait to see Belinda again and when he got to collage, he soon found her. Despite living so close to one another, Todd realised they caught different buses in the morning. He wanted her to know that he had seen her this morning, but he realised that he couldn’t otherwise she would know he was, in her words ‘perving’ at her. He did not want her knowing.
He was still receiving grief off just about everyone about the bra incident and he began to get flustered. Belinda, said to Todd ‘don’t worry everyone will be talking about something different next term. It’s the last day of term why don’t we just go back to mine. I enjoyed yesterday and we could have fun again, what do you say?’ Todd did not need much persuading and soon agreed.
They jumped on the bus and were soon back at Belinda’s. On the way back, she began asking Todd where he lived. He did not want to lie, but couldn’t say ‘just down the road’. Then she said ‘You know how you said you looked in that girls window?’ Todd blushed, ‘yes’ he replied. ‘Well I think that someone was looking into my window this morning, it’s weird but I just felt as though someone was’. Todd did a crazy kind of laugh and said ‘how strange’.
They went into her bedroom and Belinda suggested they play TORD again. Todd hoping to be able to touch her breasts again snapped up the offer. They began like yesterday and Belinda gave Todd a few pointless dares; kiss her foot and the like.
Todd rolled an even, Belinda said ‘truth question, Todd I am going to enjoy this. Was it my window you looked through, and was I the girl you were talking about?’ Todd felt ashamed, he had lied to her. ‘Yes it was, I am sorry; I didn’t want you to think I was weird’. Belinda said ‘so you must live quite near then if you deliver my paper?’ Todd looked at the floor, ‘yes, not that far away’.
They continued playing and Todd had to perform a dare. Belinda said ‘right, you lied to me and because of that I want you to do the following dare. Take all your clothes off and run down the corridor to the bathroom, wait in there whilst you count to 100 then return’. Todd was a little shocked by this, but as he did feel bad, he agreed.
He removed his jeans, t-shirt and socks and then faltered. Stood there in just his pants he realised he was… shy. Belinda said ‘come on, you peered at me in my pants, you saw me topless for god sakes, get naked.’ He pulled his pants down and felt embarrassed and belittled. He realised that the first time in his life he was naked in front of a girl, and his cock looked like some tiny ridiculous thing hanging between his legs. Belinda looked at him and tutted, she approached him and slapped him on his bare arse. ‘Off you go big boy’ she said laughing. She opened the bedroom door and pushed him into the corridor.
Todd knew they were alone in the house and was not scared about being seen. He walked down the corridor to the bathroom and entered it. He saw himself in the mirror and wondered how he had got in this situation. He began to count to 100.
When he reached 30 he heard the back door close. Odd he thought he continued counting, but ensured the bathroom door was locked; maybe Belinda’s mum was home early. When he reached 100 he opened the door slightly and peered down the corridor. He could not see anyone and Belinda’s bedroom door was in sight not far away. He stepped out and legged it back to safety; he entered the bedroom and immediately noticed the absence of Belinda.
He went to get his jeans, thinking he would get dressed and go and look for her. His clothes were gone.

BeX

To be continued .....

BeX25
02-26-2008, 04:20 PM
He looked around the room and saw a dressing gown hanging on the back of the door. He put it on and despite it not really fitting; he walked back down the corridor, looking for Belinda.
He opened a door and saw the kitchen, he could not see her. He saw another door and opened that. It was the lounge; he went in but could not see Belinda in there either. What he did see though, through the patio doors was Belinda at the end of the garden. In her hands were his clothes. She dropped them on the floor and poured something over them from out of a bottle. Todd nearly freaked out, with what he saw next. She took a box of matches and lit one, then dropped it onto the clothes. He watched in horror as he saw his clothes burst into flames.
Belinda stood there and used a stick to lift them up and move them about. It looked as though she was ensuring they all burnt.
What was she doing? She looked towards him, through the window and laughed. She actually looked like she was enjoying herself he thought. Was she mad?
She left the smouldering clothes and started walking back to the house. Todd went to the door to confront Belinda. She walked in and straight past him towards her bedroom.
Todd followed her and went in. ‘What are you doing?’ he said, you have just burnt my clothes. What am I supposed to wear now?’ he said. ‘Shut up’ she said. ‘You lied to me, but you’re not the only one who has been lying. Do you really think I am some saddo like you? Do you really think I am a virgin? For fucks sake Todd, your so wet, know wonder you are. You should thank me. I am going to toughen you up.’
Todd went to speak, but Belinda put her hand over his mouth. ‘I have this all planned so you do not have to worry about a thing.’ She pushed him onto the bed and took the long cloth belt from the dressing gown, Todd was wearing. She grabbed his hands and tied them together then opened a drawer and took out a pair of sock and stuffed them in Todd’s mouth.
She picked up her mobile and found a stored number. She rang it. ‘Hi, I am sorry this is late notice, but Todd has gone away for the week with some friends, he will not be doing his paper round for the rest of the week, sorry again.’ She hung up. Then she phoned another number. ‘Hi, you don’t know me, but I am Carol, Belinda’s mum. Belinda is one of Todd’s friends and we are taking a family holiday over the half term and wondered if it would be ok, for Todd to come along. ….No he doesn’t need anything, he said he had a bag packed, which he took to collage today, it seems they had it planned, but didn’t tell us till the last minute….you know youngsters.’
She put the phone down, ‘Well Todd it seems no one will miss you for the next week. You are going to live here, naked in my room for the week and do exactly what I say’.

BeX

To be continued.........

Kitty
02-27-2008, 01:20 AM
it sure it bex,go bex your the best

Trystaan
02-27-2008, 10:05 AM
Very nice BeX I am not the biggest fan of X-Dressing but I am still thorughly enjoying the story. I mean who couldn't :confused:

Naughtybaby
02-27-2008, 04:54 PM
omg this is suh a good story u rock at writin stories

imaslave4u
02-27-2008, 10:15 PM
loving the story keep it up!

cant wait to read more!!!!

Bebe_Gurl
02-27-2008, 11:09 PM
Omg, this is an awesome story! Hurry write more!

scottydoggie
02-27-2008, 11:48 PM
Please can you continue it is a very good story

stevedare
02-28-2008, 01:02 AM
Great story - but I think Todd should get some experience from Jess during the week. . .
and maybe another friend or 2.
Hearing Todd describe feeling the different parts of a girl for the 1st time shoul d be thrilling as you write.
keep it up.
steve

BeX25
03-03-2008, 03:02 PM
The only people she had to get out the way were her parents. That should be easy though as they were due to go on a ‘family’ holiday, towing the family caravan behind them to a patch of grass somewhere down south, how boring she thought. She would simply tell them she had far too much collage work to do.
They were not out the way yet, but she would make it so. For now though he was contained to her room.
Belinda looked at the naked Todd on her bed tied up, gagged by a pair of socks. ‘What a looser’ she said to him, ‘a fucking virgin at your age, wet, that’s what you are’. Todd struggled but was unable to free himself. He tried to speak but could only mumble.
Belinda talked to herself aloud. ‘We will have to wait until mum and dad have gone, then I can get on with this thing, I can not wait. They will be home soon; I better get him out the way’. She shot a glance at Todd, ‘you better behave’ she warned him.
She looked around the room. Spotting her built in wardrobe she opened the louvered doors and made some space at the bottom of it. She gestured to Todd to get in it. He stood up and made his way in. Belinda pushed him down onto the floor by his head. She opened a cupboard above her bed and removed a black bag. She opened it and removed some handcuffs. She placed them around Todd’s ankles and did them up. Todd then realised they had a chain leading from them to another pair of handcuffs. Belinda did this set up around his wrists. Returning to the bag she removed a leather neck collar. It was black and had spikes sticking out of it. Todd thought it looked like some ridiculous sort of thing he had seen in programmes about punks. Belinda did it up around his neck, tightly. Todd realised it prevented him from lowering his head, well without getting stabbed.
Belinda patted him on the head. ‘There, there’ she said. She reached down between his legs and pulled his cock, which was limp and lifeless. ‘Well we will have sorted this chap out by the end of the week’ she said. Letting go of it, she noticed it begin to twitch and grow.
She shut the door, leaving Todd alone in the cupboard.
Belinda heard the front door close. ‘Is that you mum’ she shouted. ‘Yes dear, are you ready, you know what your dad’s like, he won’t want to be hanging around?’ Belinda went out of her room and explained to her mum that she did not want to go. After some discussion she managed to get her mum to accept that it would be more beneficial for her to stay home. She swung the argument by saying; she would be home to look after the house too. Belinda thought her crowning glory was to get her mum to even tell her dad the news. By seven pm her dad had accepted she was not going. Her parents seemed pleasantly but secretly happy about it too she thought. Thinking of them alone for the week, kissing, making love, god that was so wrong she thought. There car was packed and dad had, as always made hooking the caravan up a major achievement. She chuckled to herself as she stood on the doorstep, waving them off. Her head was actually thinking happy days are here, parties, drink, cigarettes, get her mates over. Hopefully she will get laid again. Oh and there was of course Todd the naked virgin stuffed in her cupboard.

To be continued.....

BeX

Bored
03-03-2008, 03:56 PM
amazing is all i have to say

BeX25
03-03-2008, 05:07 PM
Belinda went to the cupboard in her bedroom. Todd was sat there, shackled. She pulled him out by the hair. He stood up, his cock still limp. ‘Well this will never do. You will never loose your virginity if this keeps up’ then laughing at her own joke said ‘or not in your case.’ Belinda shut the door of the cupboard and pushed Todd back against it. She stood before him and pulled her top off over her head, revealing her bra. Then she removed her black dress and leggings. She was stood before Todd now in just her underwear. Her chest heaved out of her bra and her waist looked thin against the black pants, which she slid a hand inside the front of. She removed her fingers a while later and held them beneath Todd’s nose. ‘That you sad boy is what woman smells of’. She slid her pants off and then unhooked her bra, removing it. She stood naked, staring a naked Todd in the eyes. She placed a hand on her left breast cupping it. She gave it a slight squeeze and noticed Todd’s body jerked involuntarily as he watched the soft flesh of Belinda’s breast move in her hand. She looked at his cock, it was hard and erect. ‘So it does work then’ she said.
She went to the bag on her bed and looking inside she put her hand to the bottom and pulled out a black bra and pair of pants, they were however not normal. They were made of PVC and were black but the set only had this material around the edges, with the centres being open. Between the edges were strung small fine chains. She pulled the pants on it looked like a triangle of black string over her crotch. Her pussy was hidden by rows of chains hanging before it. She then pulled the bra on. Again this looked like a triangle of string framing each of her breasts, hidden by chains. She stood before Todd and asked if he approved. ‘I forgot’ she said ‘you can not talk; you have a pair of socks in your mouth, that must be uncomfortable?’ She went up to Todd and removed them. But then bent down and picked up her panties she had been wearing earlier, placing them in his mouth instead.
She grabbed his cock and tightly squeezed it’s shaft. She pushed her body against his and pulled him close. Todd felt as his hard cock brushed against her groin. He could feel the chains of her bizarre pants and felt as the parted and went along the edge of his cock, which he thought must be mm’s away from entering her. ‘Tut, tut’ Belinda said, ‘now we don’t want any of that going on do we’ she backed away from him. ‘I know lets see if it works’ Belinda said. She sat on the floor the other side of the room, facing Todd. She opened her legs, and inserted a finger inside herself. She began to masturbate, whilst Todd watched. After a while, she stopped and laughed as she watched Todd. His cock twitched and then a spurt of cum ejected from its tip, landing on Belinda’s floor. She wiped it up with her finger and held it under his nose. ‘This is what boy smells of’ she said to him as she licked her finger, clean.

To be continued...........

BeX

Kitty
03-04-2008, 03:36 AM
nice story bex! your the best

Pikachu
03-04-2008, 06:11 AM
Bex your stories are truelly remarkable keep it up:D

BeX25
03-04-2008, 02:12 PM
Belinda left Todd alone for the remainder of the night. Mainly due to a nagging feeling that her parents might come back at any time having forgot some vital thing, like the washing up brush or something. Belinda strutted around the house, preparing things for Todd’s week with her. Todd kept himself busy, gagged and shackled to the toilet. He had not had much time to think about the situation he was in, but now he did. Alone naked and tied up, however strangely he did not mind, being impressed someone went to all this trouble, involving him. He also liked the attention and had the biggest crush on Belinda. Any opportunity to see her naked body, well he wasn’t going to pass that up. The games and stuff, being tied up, he could handle. She was only a girl after all. What could she do to him? He hoped he would loose his cherry too, with her at some stage.
He spent the night asleep with his head on the toilet seat. He did not realise it until he awoke in the morning though.
Belinda came in later and released him. ‘You can eat, if you promise not to shout or anything’ she said. Todd was starving and agreed. She let him sit on the kitchen floor while she ate at the breakfast bar. She was wearing a long baggy t-shirt and from Todd’s position he could see that was all she was wearing. If he was careful so she did not notice, he could shoot a look at the bottom of the t-shirt. Her long legs continued into the t-shirt, but when she moved she flashed him her shaven pussy. Each time he saw it his cock twitched.
Belinda stood up, when she had finished her breakfast. ‘Time to play with you’ she said to Todd. She went to the freezer and removed the ice cube tray. She bent the bottom of the plastic tray to release some cubes. ‘Right I prepared these yesterday. I bet you can not keep an ice cube or two on your body until it melts?’ Todd thought about it. It did not seem that hard. He thought he could. ‘If the ice cubes touch the floor you have to do my punishment’ Belinda said.
She told Todd to stand and grabbed his cock. The girl was fantastic Todd thought, she started wanking him off, something only he had ever done to his cock. She suddenly stopped when his cock was really hard and erect. Not now he thought, don’t stop now! She placed two ice cubes in her hands and Todd noticed they were joined by a length of string, which had been placed inside each, before they froze. The string was about five cm long. Belinda took the cubes and placed the string over his cock, letting go the two ice cubes fell either side of his shaft and were pulled by gravity to the base of his cock, the ice cubes coming to rest besides his balls. Immediately he felt the coldness, which started to numb his cock. He realised he had become covered in goose bumps, but decided he could withstand this temporary pain.
After about five minutes Todd could no longer feel the ice cubes or his balls and cock. The cubes had melted partially and the freezing water had ran down his legs, or dripped to the floor. Suddenly one of the cubes fell to the floor, having melted and freeing itself from the string.
Belinda laughed ‘I hoped that would happen, you loose then, you did not keep it on your body until it had melted’ she said joyfully.
Todd looked disappointed but began to wonder what his punishment was. ‘On your hands and knees’ Belinda said. He did as he was told and knelt on the kitchen floor, and then rested his elbows on the floor too. Belinda came before his head and removed another ice cube from the tray. He watched her, as she walked behind him. Then he shuddered as he felt the freezing lump of ice press against his anus. Belinda pushed the object against his asshole watching as it opened and devoured the frozen liquid. She pushed it inside him, with her finger. Todd lost all control over his muscles as he was shocked by the agonising coldness within him. Soon though he enjoyed the feeling of the cube inside him, pressing on his prostate which made him erect again. He was enjoying the experience. She told him to sit on the floor and grasped his hard cock with her hand and began wanking him off. ‘I need you to cum for me’ she said to him as her hand began wanking him more and more furiously. She positioned herself in front of him and lowered her head towards his cock. Todd began thinking she was going to suck him off. Just the thought of his cock being inside her mouth made him moan. ‘Good boy’ Belinda said, ‘that’s it now’ she felt his body spasm and grabbed the ice cube tray, ‘cum for me’ she whispered to him. He did, his body bucking, the ice cube melting in his arse, a beautiful girl wanking him off it was all too much. He spurted cum from his cock. Belinda collected it in the tray, milking every drop. ‘That’s fantastic’ she said praising him.

To be continued.....

BeX

BeX25
03-04-2008, 05:33 PM
Belinda left Todd alone for the majority of the morning, much to his disappointment. She tied him to her bed, still naked.
By five in the afternoon Todd had dozed off. He obviously was not going to receive any attention from Belinda, maybe it was her way of punishing him. She had not even checked on him.
Belinda had been preparing things. She was conscious of the time and had a lot to do. She had gone out and got supplies, food and even managed to get a bottle of vodka, some coke and some pizza’s, using the money left by her parents.
She went into the bedroom around ten to six. Todd shuffled on his folded up legs, trying to get comfy. Belinda looked at him and smiled, then stripped, total naked before him. He was use to seeing her like this now, and his mind had been etched with the image of her perfect breasts and slender body. She searched her drawers and cupboards and then after taking a shower put on a blue set of underwear, a tiny white t-shirt/boob tube which he thought looked great on her, and a tiny black skirt, with fishnet stockings. Todd wondered what she was dressing for, but did not really care, transfixed by the image before him.
The doorbell rang. Belinda left Todd alone and disappeared to answer it. He heard the voice of another girl; no it was two more girls or was it three. Todd couldn’t make out how many exactly but he began to feel uncomfortable, tied naked to a bed as he was.
He heard the girls laughing and moving around the house and then it happened. The bedroom door flung open and in stared Belinda and three other girls. They were all about Todd’s age and they all looked hot. He blushed and moved trying to hide his nakedness. Belinda said ‘there told you so. He is ours for the week. Girls, tonight is going to be pure heaven. The best thing too is he is a virgin’. The girls all laughed, ‘what a saddo’ one said, another said ‘no don’t I think it is nice’. They shut the door and left Todd alone.
About an hour went by and then Belinda came back. She released Todd from the bed and told him to stand up. She gave him a towel and told him he had fifteen minutes in the bathroom alone to shower and whatever he wanted. He was not to try to run off and she would not interrupt him.
He followed her orders and stood enjoying the water cascading over his body. Before he knew it Belinda was knocking on the door, ‘time’s up’ she said. She opened the door and Todd stood there, drying himself. ‘What should I wear’ he asked. ‘Wear, you, nothing, like you are is ok’. Todd wondered what was going to happen next.

To be continued...............

BeX

Pikachu
03-05-2008, 12:48 AM
Very good Bex once again best riter on getdare.

Have you written a book before?
If so whats the name of it?
If not you should seriously consider writing one.

anonimousbob
03-05-2008, 08:51 AM
How have I missed this story so far? This is excellent, really enjoying

BeX25
03-15-2008, 03:38 AM
Belinda led Todd into the hallway. He could hear the other three girls in the living room laughing and chatting away. He was stood naked in the hallway about to be ‘given’ to them for their pleasure. Most lads of Todd’s age would have flung themselves into a situation like Todd was in. Todd however felt apprehensive. Belinda pushed Todd against the wall. She pushed her body up against his nakedness and pulled her skirt up around her waist. Todd was hard and excited, his cock throbbing in Belinda’s hand. She had unexpectedly grabbed it and was now holding it against her blue panties. He realised this was the nearest he had ever been to a woman in this way. Belinda moved her hand up and down his shaft a few times and then knelt down and kissed the tip of it. Todd nearly came there and then.
‘Good boy’ Belinda said ‘you need to look after this fella, your not to play or touch it, do you hear. I just have to prepare you for my guests; you do not need to worry’. Todd was anxious but strangely trusted Belinda. Belinda went into her bedroom and returned with some items she dressed Todd watched as she fitted the spiky neck collar around his neck again, matching wrist bands and pulled a pair of black leather look boxers on him, which he noticed had a zip on the front and back of them, they were also a fairly snug fit. She then took a lipstick and drew on his chest a big love heart and wrote the words ‘I am a virgin’ within the heart. Todd watched as she did this and then as she wrapped a hair band in half and stretched it over the end of his cock, pulling it down to the base of his shaft, His cock was twitching and he felt that it had never stood at attention like this before in his life. Finally she covered his eyes with a scarf and his world went dark. She took his hand and led him into the lounge. As he entered there was a loud cheer, along with sniggers and laughing as he was presented to the group.

To be continued.......

BeX

BeX25
03-15-2008, 05:15 AM
Todd stood still as he felt the girls touching him. They were grabbing his arms and saying things like ‘bit skinny, not much muscle’ and the like. Then he heard the familiar voice of Belinda say, ‘listen there is only one part we are bothered about’. Another girl answered ‘have you, you know used it?’ Belinda answered back ‘God no, Jes’. The girl called Jes said surprisingly ‘God Belinda, how long have you had him here and your telling me you’ve not fucked him. I would have stripped him naked and tied him to the bed, then ridden that cock all night’. Todd had no idea what the girls looked like, apart from the glimpse he had of them earlier. He did not know them and did not remember seeing them at collage. He did remember they looked hot though.
The girls went into the kitchen leaving Todd standing in the living room alone, although he did not know it. Belinda gave Jes and the other two girls each a glass of Vodka and coke. They sipped it and giggled. The four girls were all the same age. Belinda had met them through a youth group her parents had made her attend when they moved to the area. They had a lot in common and became best of friends. Jes was tall with long dark hair, she had a pasty complexion and Belinda thought she had the best figure of the group, she also thought she had the best breasts. Ally was slightly more rounded and had short blonde hair with larger breasts. She had a complex about her legs, but she knew she was still fit and liked teasing lads. The Max was the final girl of the group; she had dyed copper coloured hair which went half way down her back. She was the shortest and had a problem keeping her clothes on. She loved showing her body off and Belinda thought to be fair, she did have a lovely body to show off.
The girls decided to start the fun. Max, ever the exhibitionist shouted out lets get naked and dance about?’ Belinda looked at her as though she was an alien. Max, said ‘what, what? I think it would be good fun’. Jes interrupted, ‘Listen’ she said ‘I know we are friends, but I have never been nude in front of any of you before, it would be , well embarrassing’ Ally seemed to be thinking, then said ‘I think it could be sexy, I feel turned on thinking about it’. ‘Listen we planned this didn’t we’ Belinda said, ‘For fucks sake, we have a cock standing next door’, ‘literally’ Max said, and they all laughed. Belinda seemed to be getting frustrated. ‘Max’ she said, ‘you’re not helping. All I am trying to say is we talked about this, and we have a cock to be used, if we are going to use it, then surely we are going to have to loose clothes’. Jes sighed ‘I no but Max is on about us just getting naked, I just would be freaked out doing that, that’s all, if we all undressed together, then, maybe.’
Max took a drink of Vodka. ‘I think I know what Jes is trying to say, Why don’t we play strip poker then?’ Belinda said ‘yeah that sounds ok, do you know how to play?’ Max shook her head. ‘Well that’s just fucking great then, what a fabulous suggestion’ Ally said.
Jes said ‘Truth or dare’. The others all looked at her, ‘what?’ Belinda said. Jes bit her lip, beginning to regret speaking. ‘Truth or dare, I read about it somewhere. You tell a truth, or do a dare, the dare could be to remove clothes, we would all be in the same boat, and it would be down to luck who looses the most clothes.’ ‘Yeah’, Max added ‘The looser could also be the winner in a way, as the looser, whoever is naked, could be the winner, by getting to shag our rent a cock.’ Belinda said ‘yeah I like that, but we are all shagging him, right?’ ‘Duh’ Max said, ‘well I certainly am not going to let just you shag him. The looser gets to shag him first’.

To be continued.........

BeX

Bebe_Gurl
03-17-2008, 10:04 PM
Sereously!!! There's no more?!? I NEED MORE!

paul19
03-29-2008, 04:52 PM
Please finish I have been waiting forever : )

hi12345678900
04-01-2008, 02:08 PM
cmoooooon this is awesome keep it goin!!!

vivala_dare
04-15-2008, 01:12 PM
come on bex write more im dying to hear the rest :)

BeX25
09-03-2008, 06:56 AM
Hi,
Sorry to everyone. I have been away for a while, but will very soon continue this story. I also have many more planned so keep a look out.

BeX

BeX25
09-04-2008, 07:31 PM
The girls sat each on a kitchen stool drinking. Belinda had pulled down the roller blind, she did not want any more weirdos peering in through her window. 'so we play truth or dare then' she said to the others. 'So who goes first and how are we doing this?' Jes said.
Ally rubbed her eye and said 'I once played this game at my cousins house. What we can do is take it in turns and any refusal results in the loss of an item of clothing. We can roll a dice with evens being a truth question and an odd being a dare'. They all agreed and decided Belinda should go first.
She rolled an odd number. Max said 'that a dare then, I have one, it's not really a dare but strip'. The others all looked at Max 'Well that kind of defeats the point of the game, the idea is that we do dares and stuff and eventually all end up naked' Ally said. Max shood up and sighed. 'Bollocks to this she said' and pulled her top off, revealling a black bra, which she had soon removed. Her small breasts looked firm and rounded, her nipples erect. She undid her trousers and bent down, pulling them off. Stood in just her panties she slid them down her legs, the red fabric being tossed off by a flick of her foot.
'There' she said looking at the others. 'This is much better than that bollocks you were going to do and I feel so good now'. She sat back on the stool. 'You all continue' she said, taking a sip of her drink, as if nothing had just happened and she was not sat there naked.
Ally stood up 'oh shit' she said and within a minute she too was naked. Her large breasts touched the table top when she sat back down, unlike Max's small ones. This made everyone laugh.
Jes stood up next her long dark hair trailing down her back. She nervously removed her top and then her skirt. Belinda stared at her transfixed by her near perfect body. She was dying for Jes to reveal her tits, but kept that to herself. As Jes reached behind and undid it, Belinda felt pleasure, and knew she was moist between her legs. She bip her lip as Jes threw the bra to the ground and showed her fantastic tits to the group. 'Fucking hell' Max said 'I wish I had your body' and then slightly blushed realising what she had just said. Jes removed her pants, revealing her smooth pussy and sat down.
The three naked girls sat looking at Belinda. She sat looking at them. She noticed how they all had different breasts and how they all were sat in her kitchen naked. She felt a wash of pleasure become her. Then Max said 'naked, you, get - now' Belinda snapped out of her daze and stood up. She removed her clothing almost robotically. Without realising it she stripped and stood there naked, feeling the eyes of the group upon her. Ally said 'Belinda your wet, are you turned on?' Belinda went red and turned her head away. 'Well that tells us everything' Ally said 'she is, thats wonderfull' and she stood up and approached Belinda. She knelt before her on the kitchen floor and placed her head between her legs. Belinda stood rivited to the spot, her body tense as she felt Ally's tongue touch her pussy lips, then prising them apart, felt it slowly probe her wet moist folds of flesh. She shivered as her body was overcome again by a wave of pleasure. Ally stood up and wiped her mouth with her hand. She sat down naturally as though she had just turned the tv off or something. The group was quiet. 'Well what not' Ally said.

To be continued........

If you like this then read my other stories too.

BeX

BeX25
09-17-2008, 09:14 AM
He could have escaped, maybe. But strangely he chose not to. Todd was still standing in the living room. Still blindfolded he had no idea where the girls were. He was aware that his cock was still twitching involuntarily; the hair band still wrapped around its base had made it so hard the throbbing feeling made Todd feel as though it would explode at any moment. He first realised the girls where there again when he felt a warm feeling over the end of his cock. It was also a wet feeling, but it felt wonderful. He felt pressure on the end of his cock and then a sucking sensation. He realised his cock was in someone’s mouth and they were sucking him off. Who ever it was removed the hair band, and replaced it with their fingers, grasped tightly around the base of his shaft. He imagined the mysterious girl knelt before him with HIS cock in her mouth. The thought of it nearly made him cum there and then.

Todd decided she was good at doing this, he felt her every movement, her tongue each time it licked his cock, and her cheeks each time they sucked it, which gave the feeling of suction upon it. Warmth enveloped his body and without expectation he felt his cock twitch and the end dispatch its load.

‘Dirty bastard’ Max said as she stood up chocking, Todd’s cum having hit the back of her throat, making her involuntarily gag. The other girls laughed and Belinda said, ‘hey, you be careful, don’t go and waste it all. Oh by the way Max you have spunk hanging from your lips’. The others looked and laughed. Ally said ‘Wait there Max’ and she approached her, and then kissed her fully on the mouth, licking Todd’s cum and swallowing it. She made a groan of pleasure before sitting, still naked on the settee and saying ‘so what now Belinda?’

Belinda thought a moment, looking around the room she was amazed that her three best friends were sat around, all naked, whilst a boy from school was stood naked and blindfolded in the centre of the room. ‘Him’ she said pointing at Todd, with ‘I am a Virgin’ on his chest written in lipstick. ‘I have planned this whole event around him, we have him and nobody is looking for him. It is our duty to use him to the best effect’ Belinda could tell the others agreed by there nodding. Ally lowered her head into Jes’ lap, who then began to play with her hair, pulling it through her fingers. Neither of them a bit perplexed that they were naked. Jes felt one of Ally’s large breasts touching her leg and she placed her hand between her legs, to cup it. She felt its warmth and softness. Ally turned her head to look at Jes, giving her a beaming smile.
Todd felt the neck and wrist bands being removed although he still retained his blindfold. Then he felt someone takes his hand and lead him. He cautiously stepped, but a voice said ‘come on its ok, we will not let anything happen to you’. He thought this comforting, but then he heard giggles and someone say ‘yes, like really’ in a sarcastic tone. Before long he felt his head being pushed towards the ground, and so he lowered his body. Before long he was squatting with his feet feeling a cold hard surface beneath them.

To be continued.......

If you like this this then read my other stories. x

vivala_dare
09-17-2008, 02:02 PM
wow you have picked this up again and its well good

you have been missed plzz write more stories you do the best ones

Trystaan
09-17-2008, 02:05 PM
As expected. Amazing as usual.

BeX25
09-17-2008, 06:22 PM
Todd had never felt the need to talk or to try to summon help. He felt in control even though he had been bound and was naked, being used by this pack of girls. He did not mind in fact he did not see it that way at all.
He, from the start had decided to go along with this and when something came along he did not like, he had told himself he would dare himself to do it. So far he had not needed to, as despite being a virgin and not having experience in that way he knew he was in control. It might not have looked like it to an outsider, but he was.
The way he saw it, the girls were using him, but come on he thought, how many lads his age, especially who were virgins would have minded. He had decided to use the girls, by allowing them to give him the experience and knowledge he currently lacked. Obviously he had not let onto the girls, that he was using them.
And so it was that when he felt his back against something cold and was told to sit on the floor, he did. The cold floor he had felt was the bathroom floor tiles, but Todd did not know this yet as he was still blindfolded. The floors coldness was sharp upon his bottom and he felt his hands being pulled to the sides of him and again handcuffed, to what he did not know, but he could hear the sound of metal against metal. He was suddenly aware of his ankles being grabbed and then the feeling of handcuffs being applied to them also. He felt his legs being pulled, both together, then he felt them being pulled upwards as they were his bottom slid forwards on the floor and his head slid down the metal object he had been leaning against. He could feel the blood going to his head and he was unsure why.
Suddenly his blindfold was removed and he could see, the light bright to his eyes to begin with. After he had re-adjusted to it he realised he was in a bathroom. He was still naked and his arms were handcuffed to the radiator, and his legs were raised above him, his ankles handcuffed to the metal shower curtain rail above the bath. Stood in the bath was Belinda, naked. She stared at Todd and smiled ‘are you having fun?’ she said. Before he could answer, she said ‘We have to get you ready’ she stood there before him one hand rubbing her left breast the other hovering around her pussy a finger occasionally slipping inside it. She bit her lip and looked down at her pussy. ‘Does this turn you on? It looks like it does’ she said moving her eyes to look at his cock. Todd realised it was hard, but it was not surprising as the image before him he thought was heavenly.
‘Oh girls, do you want to give me a hand’ Belinda shouted. The other girls he had seen earlier came in; Todd thought he was defiantly in heaven. They were ALL naked. He craned his neck to see them above him, he had never seen so many pairs of breasts at once, he had never seen so many pairs of breasts.
One of the girls said ‘now Todd, what is the difference between your, girlfriend there in the bath and you?’ Todd thought to himself. Well obviously she had tits, he thought. No, that was not it, they were after another difference, Todd pondered, but could not come up with anything. He shrugged.
The girl moved over to the bath and knelt on the floor. Belinda stood before her and quivered as she felt the girl place her hand against her pussy. Todd watched as the girl slid her fingers over her pussy mound, watching transfixed as her fingers darted over her smooth lips. She started to move them in a circular motion. As she did Belinda sighed. She moved her hand quicker before plunging two fingers deep up inside Belinda’s pussy. Then she removed her hand and placed her fingers at Todd’s lips. He licked the fingers they tasted good he thought. The girl looked at Todd ‘She is smooth down there, unlike you. But we are going to sort that for you’ she said.

To be continued.........

If you enjoy this read my others :)

vivala_dare
09-18-2008, 11:37 AM
well no words to describe it! just great plz carry on

BeX25
10-04-2008, 11:02 PM
He was unable to move as he was restrained but Todd kept especially still watching, his heart beating fast and a feeling of utter helplessness running through his body as one of the naked girls pinched his ball sack, pulling it upwards. Another of the naked girls had decided she was in charge of the shaving cream. She was using a small dish with a white solid substance in it. She had wet a shaving brush and lathered the white substance creating a frothy creamy paste. She scooped some up on the stumpy looking brush and rubbed it into his ball sack in circular motions.
Todd watched as his balls disappeared under a white froth. The girl with the razor placed it upon him; he felt the cold metal of the blade as it made contact with his skin. She slowly pulled it upwards and he could feel it dragging over his skin, which was delicate and sensitive in that part of his body. She lifted the razor and repeated the process. Todd watched fascinated as the girls performed, removing all hair from between his legs. When the razor went a little way up the skin of his cock he felt a tingle and became aware he was enjoying the experience.
One of the girls had pinched the loose skin at the end of his cock and pulled it up tight. Todd noticed as his cock was stretched, whilst the other girl ran the razor over the bottom of his balls. Seeing the girl pulling his cock taught Todd felt another sense of excitement. He realised he had no control of his cock as he watched it twitch and instantly grow in the girls grasp. As it swelled and grew in length and width the girl shaving him, stopped, much to Todd’s relief. The girl who had been pinching the end of his cock holding its skin cried out 'ewwwwgh' as Todd’s expanding cock forced her fingers off it, the loose skin disappearing as his cock doubled in size. Standing erect every inch of his cock felt hard and Todd looked at the girls and then realised he was blushing.
'I have never seen a cock grow in my hand' the girl said, 'usually a cock is soft or hard, I have never watched as one changed, it was quite fascinating. But where in god's name do you put that when it's like that in your pants and say you get hard when walking down the road?' Todd did not answer and just smirked at her.
Todd had enjoyed the experience of being shaved by the girls; he had liked the attention and feeling. Was that normal he wondered? But then was being tied up in a bathroom with four naked girls shaving your pupes normal? Again he reflected upon the satisfaction he had of being in his situation. This whole thing was going his way he thought as the girls leant over him and untied him. As they did Todd watched their breasts swinging, swaying and under the control of gravity as the moved above him. His cock was still erect and he longed for one of them to wank him off and relieve him of his excitement.

To be continued......

BeX :)

BeX25
10-18-2008, 03:25 PM
Right you have 1 hour to your self, you can sit in the kitchen and wear this robe’ Jes said to Todd throwing him a dressing gown. ‘There are though some rules. You are NOT to play with yourself and you are not to try to get away. If you do try any of these you will be in trouble. We are going to trust you, so behave. Help yourself to food and drink too’. Todd nodded in agreement and got up, looking down at his shaved privates. He put the dressing gown on and followed Jes to the kitchen. He watched as she ensured the door was locked, removing the key. Todd thought it strange that he was now stood here in his gown and Jes was before him naked. He loved watching her, her long dark hair moving as her near perfect body moved around the kitchen. He felt his cock stir and felt it grow. Jes glanced at him and stopped moving, glancing at his groin. Todd looked down and saw his erect cock sticking out of the dressing gown, having parted its towel like material. He blushed.
Jes marched over to Todd and grabbed his cock in her hand. She squeezed it tight and as she did she felt it throb. She leaned her head towards Todd’s ear and whispered ‘I like your hard cock and I am going to make sure that you loose your virginity by fucking my pussy’ She felt Todd’s cock twinge again in her hand and then became aware of a warm feeling on her wrist. She looked down and saw Todd had cum, spurting spunk over her wrist. She whispered ‘Well you were not supposed to do that you naughty boy, don’t worry though I won’t tell anyone, it can be our secret.’ She moved her head back and licked her wrist, as she did Todd watched as her tongue scooped his cum up and drew it into her mouth. Jes pushed Todd’s cum, forward through her teeth feeling it sitting at the front of her mouth, between her lips. She swallowed, and said ‘lovely, can not wait for some of that inside me’ she ran her finger down her neck, over her breasts and down her stomach, her finger coming to rest between her legs. She pushed it inside her and bit her lip, ‘right in here’ she said. She turned and went out the kitchen.
Todd stood alone.

To be continued.........

BeX25
01-09-2009, 08:39 AM
Todd took the opportunity to get some food, raiding the fridge and eating anything which was quick and easy. He thought about what had been happening to him and smiled. His plan was going well. He thought about Jes and decided that she was the one, she was the perfect girl with her long dark hair and her body which made him tremble. She had to be the one who he fucked for the first time. When he next had a chance he decided he would make his move.
Before he knew it the door opened and Jes walked in. Todd could not believe the time had gone so quick. He had used it wisely and had developed his plot, she would be his.
She had dressed again which annoyed Todd. He was looking forward to seeing her nakedness again, her pert breasts and near perfect body. He stood before her awaiting her demands.
‘Loose the robe’ she told him, Todd untied it and allowed it to fall off his shoulders onto the floor. ‘Follow me’ Jess said and led him out through the kitchen door back into the living room. The first thing Todd saw was the other girls, also fully clothed sat on the settee. In front of it were two chairs from the dining table placed side by side with a gap of about a metre between them. They were square straight backed chairs with a heavy dark stain to them. Max stood and said ‘Todd we have talked long and hard about how you can please us. We decided that we want you to lay across these chairs face down’ as she spoke she took Todd’s arm and guided him towards the chairs. Todd knelt on the first and placed his chest onto the second. He realised he was in a position suitable to the girls as his shaved cock was hanging freely between the chairs. With this thought he felt it twitch and before he knew it his cock was hard and no longer freely hanging down but hard and almost pointing upwards.
As he lay there, vulnerable he felt rope being passed over his ankles and upper chest and knew immediately the girls were lashing him to the chairs. He did not care.

nightmare09
01-09-2009, 08:38 PM
go on please i like it

BeX25
01-10-2009, 01:35 AM
Todd was tied and unable to move. The girls sat around him in a circle, somehow this made Todd feel even more vulnerable, as if being tied and naked was not enough! Ally stared at Todd and said to the group ‘can I go first?’ No one objected and so she sat up and moved closer to Todd. Then she lay on the floor face up and otched herself along the floor until her head was beneath Todd’s cock. ‘What now?’ she asked the others. Belinda said ‘why don’t we see who can take the most of his cock, in our mouths?’ Jes interrupted her and said ‘no that’s crap, we each wank him off for a minute’. ‘Well what’s so great about that?’ Belinda asked. Jes thought a moment and said ‘We each take it in turns to be where Ally is then wank him off using our hands or mouths for 1 minute. Who ever he cums over looses and has to do a forfeit.’ The others all agreed and thought it a good idea. Ally looked at Todd’s cock hanging above her. She thought it quite big and decided that being shaved made it look longer. His foreskin had slipped over the end of his cock presenting the large purple coloured bell end, which looked strangely shiny as though made of glass or marble.
Belinda shouted ‘1 minute go’ and Ally snapped back to reality. She lifted her head towards his cock and enveloped it within her mouth. She continued raising her head until most of Todd’s cock was inside her mouth. Clamping her lips around it she moved her head backwards. Her wet lips slowly slid down its warm veiny shaft and she felt the ridge of his bell end. Upon feeling this she reversed her motion sliding back down his shaft towards his shaved balls. Her neck began to hurt from the angle she was lifting it up to take his cock in her mouth and she thought of continuing by using her hands. She did not though and continued sucking him off.

BeX25
01-11-2009, 02:34 AM
‘One minute up’ shouted Belinda yelled, ‘my turn’ and before any of the others had chance to disagree Belinda had got her self on the floor positioned under Todds cock. ‘When your ready’ she said, with which Max said ‘Go, 1 minute and counting, you better not cream him as I want it, and I am going next’. Belinda took Todds cock in her mouth. After licking its tip, she knew it was hard but thought that to make him cum she needed to just wank him off. As much as she liked cock in her mouth, she removed it and began wanking Todd with her hand. She watched as her hand moved faster, becoming just a blur his foreskin riding over his bell end.
Todd lay there feeling his cock being wanked off. It felt warm and tingly, his nipples were hard. He knew what she was doing would not make him cum though. He was waiting for Jes. He had to talk to her, alone.
Belinda’s time ran out and Max went next. She refused to get cum on her top, when Todd spurted his load over her. So in true Max style she removed her top and bra before laying beneath Todd.
Max also went for a wanking method, almost rolling Todds cock in the palm of her hands. Todd felt as she did this and along with the sight of her naked chest below him, he admitted she was close to making him cum. The faster Max wanked him off the more her tits wobbled before him. Todd thought back a few days and remembered himself pretending to have breasts. Nothing could compare to the small firm round breasts before him now. He felt a shiver down his spine. No he thought not know, not her. Luckily Max’s time also ran out.
Jes called dibs next. She moved towards Todd and he whispered to her ‘Jes come here’. She placed her head near todd’s mouth pretending to unbutton her top. Todd knew he did not have long and said quietly ‘It’s you I want, you I want to fuck for the first time. Get me alone and I will prove it. Let me loose my virginity to you. Please my cock wants you so bad. I will cum in your mouth now to prove it’ Jes was taken aback, but flattered. She quickly whispered to Todd, ‘Ok cum for me to prove it and I will get you alone, some how’, standing up she dropped her top, saying ‘just following your lead Max’ and positioned herself beneath Todd’s cock.
Todd knew she was the one, the one he had to befriend. She would do as he said. He felt her start to wank him off and he thought of the things he would do to her. He ejaculated feeling his hot cum shoot from his cock, giving him a feeling of pleasure and relief. He sighed.
Jes felt Todd’s cum splatter over her tummy. She heard the other girls yell and cheer, ‘that will be a forfeit for you’ they said. She moved her hand, rubbing Todd’s cum between her fingers. Slowly she raised her hand to her mouth and licked each finger individually. It tasted to her like sweet and sour sauce but she wanted more and she wanted it in her pussy.

P.S ppl,

over 6,000 of you have read this story and that I think is amazing. It certainly turns me on and makes me want to write more. So thanks to you all.
BeX x x

nightmare09
01-11-2009, 01:14 PM
go on please it alsome

BeX25
01-12-2009, 09:13 AM
The girls left Todd tied to the chairs, facing downwards with a cock dripping with cum. He was still aroused and pleased that Jes had gone along with him and not told the others. His plan was working.
As he lay there listening to the girls muck around with each other Todd formulated his plan, silently and carefully.
He noticed it beginning to get dark outside and as one of the girls turned on a light in the room. A while later Todd noticed the girls had gone all normal, they were all dressed and were in the kitchen getting food out of the fridge to make sandwiches. The house appeared normal for the first time in ages, well apart from Todd still tied naked to some chairs in the living room. Belinda asked the others ‘so what forfeit are we giving Jes then?’ Todd listened carefully hoping it would involve him. Max said in an excited tone ‘I know why don’t we get her to sit on his cock, both of them naked, then lash them together so she can not get off his cock and put them in the garden for an hour or something’. Todd felt his cock twinge with agreement at the idea, before Ally shattered his hopes. ‘But if we do that then Jes will have fucked him first and that’s not a forfeit. Anyway I am having him first I told you all that’ with that they all started squabbling about who should have him first, who should take his cherry and make him a man. Todd realised he had to act quickly.
He lifted his head and yelled out,’ do you think I could be untied, maybe Jes can do it as her forfeit?’ They all stopped talking and Todd heard only silence. He knew maybe he should not have called out as it was not what they expected of him. Maybe he was in trouble, the thought? Then he heard Max say ‘yeh go on Jes untie him, but it’s NOT your forfeit, we will discuss that while you are away. And no sneaky shagging him, we will be fucking watching’.
Jes approached Todd and knelt by his head to begin untying him. ‘Did you like looking at my tits?’ she asked him, Todd was not expecting that question, but answered ‘yes very much I have always thought your body perfect, you have the best here by far’ and then to be polite back he asked ‘Ermm did you like my spunk in your mouth?’ and then realised what a stupid question it was to ask and maybe not the most flattering question to ask a girl. ‘Yes’ she said, ‘tastes salty and I like the consistency, thick and creamy’ she said licking her lips. Todd pondered about asking the next question but decided to just go with it. ‘I meant it, get me alone and out of here, think of something’. Jes had just about finished untying his hands and said ‘definitely leave it with me’. ‘Tonight? Todd asked, ‘yes tonight’ she confirmed.
She finished removing all the rope and Todd go up onto his knees on one of the chairs and then sat down on it. Jes stood before him,’ do you mind what we are doing? You have never tried to get away and never shout or moan.’ Todd looked her in the eyes, ‘that’s because secretly I am enjoying it, four women doing what they want to me, heaven’ Jes replied ‘I would be scared if it was me and four blokes. Can I do what I like now?’ Todd nodded, with which Jes knelt before him and opening her mouth took his cock inside it. She began to suck it and Todd knew he had her trust. What a fool he thought.
Jes continued for a minute before becoming spooked by noises from the kitchen. She stood up and wiped her mouth. Bending down she gave Todd a peck on the cheek. ‘Tonight I promise’ she whispered and went into the kitchen.
Todd remained sat alone on the chair and thought of what had just happened. Then Ally came in and said to him ‘Why don’t you mind what we do, do you have no feelings or will to stop us’. Todd thought to himself if only you knew and replied ‘I like it’ She pulled her top up over her head quickly flashing her boobs to him, ‘there she said that’s just for you, sad, stupid little weak boy, come now, come with me’ she said ‘it’s your bedtime, now where shall we put you?’ she said. Then she led him to the hall way and threw him a dressing gown. ‘Put this on’ now I am going to put these handcuffs on you and then put another pair on attaching you to the radiator. Stay awake and stay away from it and you won’t get burnt’ She carried out what she had said and then looked at Todd and laughed. She put the keys on a shelf out of Todd’s reach and went into the kitchen.
‘Right then bitch time for your forfeit’ she said to Jes, ‘strip’.

To be continued .........

nightmare09
01-12-2009, 03:04 PM
go on please it alsome

DoctorWorm
01-12-2009, 10:08 PM
A long wait for these installments, but totally worth it. Keep this up!

BeX25
05-23-2009, 10:46 PM
Todd was awoken by a noise his eyes were sleepy and he had trouble focussing. In the darkness of the hall way he worked out a figure approaching him. A voice said ‘Todd get up, come on’, He knew it was Jes, she had come for him. ‘You will have to undo me, I am handcuffed to the radiator’ he replied. Todd told her where the key had been placed which she found without turning on the light, so as not to wake anyone else. Todd was aware that Jes was near him knelt down. He felt her hand leg , which then lightly ran over it trying to find the cuffs. She moved down to his ankles and whispered ‘where are they?’ Todd replied ‘on my wrists’ to which Jes responded by moving her hand upwards following his leg. Todd felt as her hand skimmed over his groin, touching for an instance his cock before moving up his torso. He was surprised then, when he felt her hand return to his cock for another feel. This time so grabbed it and squeezed it tightly. ‘I will have this later’ she said and then continued to find the handcuffs. Todd sat still while she undid them both, leaving them on the hall floor with the keys in them. When he was free Jes said ‘right now do exactly as I say, and no messing around’ Todd promised and stood up to follow her as she opened the door. As he stood he put on the dressing gown he had been thrown the night before and slid the 2 pairs of handcuffs into the pocket. He followed Jes out into the dark, misty damp morning air.

Jes walked down the path leading away from the bungalow. ‘Where are we going?’ Todd asked. Jes turned whilst walking infront of Todd and said ‘I know a great place where we can go, I have always dreamt of shagging outdoors and this place is perfect’ Todd thought to himself how he had always thought of just shagging and continued to follow Jes. The morning light was breaking and Todd could make Jes out more clearly. He noticed she was dressed normally in jeans and a jumper. He still thought she looked sexy and as he started to watch her firm arse move in her jeans he felt himself get hard. They walked down a road and then through an alley way which led to an allotment. They crossed this and Jes went through a small gap in a hedge. Todd thought she must have thought about this as he would never have found it.

The other side of the hedge revealed a large field which Todd could see disappear into the morning mist. Thinking about it Todd decided it was probably fog. His vision all round he noticed was about 20 metres. In the distance he realized he could here traffic but unlike a normal road it seemed to be continuous. Jes lead Todd across the field to the other side. As he followed the noise of the traffic became louder. Hedges running along the far side came emerging out the fog and Jes walked towards one corner. Todd noticed on the grass there were marking in white paint and wondered if this was a football pitch? As he looked at the grass he realized it was damp and his feet were wet. Then for the first time this morning he realized he had no shoes on. He was amazed he had walked so far barefooted without noticing. He knew it was because he was so excited of being with Jes, hopefully getting shagged and the beginning of his plan.

BeX25
05-23-2009, 11:34 PM
In the corner of the field was a small path. Todd realised the traffic noise had become louder. He thought it sounded slow moving though and put that down to the fog. It was still twilight and the air had a mystical look and feel about it. Jes stopped at the beginning of the small path and told Todd to remove his dressing gown. He did not argue doing as he was told. She walked towards him and put her hands on his shoulders whilst facing him. She pulled him close until her face was a few inches away from his body. Being shorter her head was facing his chest. She moved her hands slowly down his chest to the top of his legs. Todd felt tremors within his body feeling as her hands both moved inwards onto his cock. He was aware it was hard and she wrapped her hands around its shaft. Todd felt the damp morning air in his eyes which felt heavy with moisture. Jes stood before him, silent and close to his body wanking him off slowly. ‘Is that nice?’ she said quietly to him. He could not reply for concentration and just murmured back ‘Hmm’. She continued rocking her wrist back and forth, which with each motion Todd felt as his foreskin stretched over the end of his cock which he knew from just feelings was large, swollen and would be a deep purple colour. ‘thats’ so good’ he said and immediately Jes stopped. ‘What did you do that for?’ Todd asked. Jes replied ‘well as soon as it’s nice I have to stop. I do not want you shooting your load now do i? That precious cargo has to be saved for me, inside me, deep inside me, deep inside my pussy’. Todd wished she had not talked like that, as he tried everything in his power not to cum there and then, shooting his hot jiz over her jeans as she stood before him. He closed his eyes and rolled them in his head, luckily the feeling subsided. He felt safe he was not going to cum.
‘Walk’ Jes ordered. ‘walk across there’ pointing to the narrow path, then rephrased it. ‘I dare you to walk across there?’. Todd looked and nodded in agreement and began to walk. As he walked he noticed the ground fall away either side of the path which now had white railings at each side of it. Below Todd heard the vehicles and then occasionally say a red or white light dart past. He realised it was a bridge over a main road. When he got to the other side Jes shouted ‘now back’. He did this and then reaching where he started, realised what he had done. He certainly would never have done that normally. The fog had shrouded him and made him feel invisible he had walked across a bridge over traffic totally naked. He felt aroused and wanted more. Todd turned to Jes and said ‘I dare you to do as I say?’ she nodded and replied ‘ok I am up for it’. Todd picked up the dressing gown and walked in front, naked but feeling invisible. He reached the centre spot of the football field. He placed the gown down and sat on it. Jes looked at him and said ‘so what am I to do?’
Todd said ‘ I dare you to take your shoes off?’. Jes looked at him and started to do it ‘it’s not that challenging’ she said. ‘now go to a corner of the pitch’. Todd sat and watched as she walked off into the fog, disappearing out of view. He heard her voice shout ‘I am here’. Todd called back ‘off with your socks, and leave them there’. There was a pause and then Jes replied ‘done’.
Jes stood there her bare feet in the cold wet grass, ewwwgh she thought, there is probably a worm or something I could stand on. She heard Todd’s voice. ‘walk along the line till you get to the next corner’. Jes started off and did as she was told. When she told Todd he asked if she had passed a goal post, which she had not. Then he said ‘Ok I dare you to remove an item of clothing and leave it there. Jes thought a moment. She grabbed the bottom of her jumper and pulled in over her head. Placing it on the ground she felt the cold air over her bare arms, stood now in only jeans and t-shirt. She then felt a bit for Todd, he must be freezing she thought.

To be continued....

Lolly
05-24-2009, 01:18 AM
Oh Emm Gee
Good story. When I read the first of the latest installments. I was like, will Todd and Jes get caught. Then when they got out, I was like, ok, they got out.

Can't wait for next installment.

-Lolly

BLOEM51
05-24-2009, 05:20 AM
Hi Good story.I like it very much. Please write more

MasFresco
05-27-2009, 10:05 PM
You sir, are fucking awesome.

BeX25
06-06-2009, 02:33 AM
‘Ok, I’ve taken my jumper off Todd’ she called out into the mist. A voice from within it replied to her ‘Now keep following the line and when you get to a goal post remove something else’. She did as Todd had demanded and began walking the line. After a while as Todd had said she came to a large white metal bar with a grubby, tatty net over it, it was the goal post. Jes walked inside it a little and her feet felt the gooey mud first. Looking down she noticed the ground within it was really churned up and muddy, the thick brown mud oozing between her toes. It was cold but somehow erotic.
She looked down at herself. She was now wearing just her jeans, t-shirt and underwear. She thought of what to remove next and the thought of what she was about to do made her excited. It was so ...wrong.

Unbuttoning her top button of her jeans Jes then pulled the denim apart watching as each fly button popped open. She stood there with her hands on the blue fabric stretched apart. Revealing a triangle of black material which was her panties, wriggling her hips she pulled down and felt as her pair of jeans slid down over her bum. She pulled them down and carefully stepped out of them trying not to get too much mud on them, after all they were her favourite pair. Folding then in half she placed them over the bar of the goalmouth and shouted ‘done that I guess to the next corner?’ The reply she expected came back simply, ‘yep’.

She walked the line, her jeans and the goal post disappearing behind her out of view. The next corner came into sight and this one had a flag in it, which was atop a thin metal pole, the flag a pathetic looking scrap of material hung limply and lifeless in the cold air. Jes realised her legs were feeling cold now, the moist fog droplets clinging to her skin making it wet. She pulled her t-shirt over her head revealing her black bra, standing there in just her underwear with her long dark hair reaching down her back; she placed the item of clothing on the flag pole and called out ‘done. I guess to the next corner?’ Todd answered her. ‘No to the next goal and off with something then the next corner, tell me when you are done, and you should be dressed like me, naked’. Jes swallowed and felt butterflies within her tummy. Was she, could she really go through with this. The fog still hung dense in the air, shrouding her in secrecy, she felt she could go on, as long as this protective cloak remained.

Heading off she walked the line, her feet felt really cold now but somehow the excitement of what she was doing made her forget this as she walked squelching through the mud. Jes walked and soon the goal came into view. It was the same as the previous one and she stopped like before in its mouth. She swallowed again and felt aroused. Her nipples were hard and she felt wet. Damn she thought this is so wrong, but so sexy. The cold moist air wrapped itself around her body, hugging it tightly. To Jes her body was just her body. To anyone else she was near perfect and she was about to reveal her most jealous assets to the world. Reaching behind her back she pulled the fabric of her bra together allowing her to unhook the clasp. Feeling it go loose she let go with her hands and pulled the straps off her shoulders. The bra material fell forward over her chest and her breasts were released from their cups. As her breasts were exposed to the cold air she felt the air surround them. Her nipples immediately became hard and she enjoyed the moment the bra cups were pulled off away from her body. Stood there in just her panties she looked a truly sexual sight. Her long legs and pert bum, slender body and to die for breasts which were perfectly sized and rounded made her an image of beauty. She hung the Bra over the goal post as she had done with her jeans.

Jes called out to Todd of what she had done and continued towards the last corner. When she had walked a few steps she came across all daring. Jes began to skip to the last corner. Her loose breasts swinging freely as she skipped made her feel happy and liberated at being almost naked in public. Suddenly she slipped on the mud and felt her head make contact with the wet mud. She had got too cocky and slipped over. Lying in the mud she looked at her body. Her side was covered in thick brown mud which clung to her skin like clay on a potter’s hands. Not really knowing why and totally impulsively she turned onto her front and revelled in the feeling as the mud she was laying in made contact with her breasts. She rolled until she was lying front down in the mud; she raised her legs and placed her head in her hands. Well that was not supposed to of happened she thought. She sat a moment wondering how she was going to get cleaned up to go home, when Todd called out ‘Are you there yet?’ Jes stood up and looked at herself. The thick mud covered her breasts and tummy and the tops of her legs. She knew she looked a mess, with it wrapped in her hair also.

She walked the rest of the way to the corner and informed Todd she was there. She, without hesitation pulled down her panties which were wet and mud covered. She threw them to the ground and realised she had a neat triangle of clean skin where they had been, making her look like she had some bizarre suntan. She knew her shaved pussy was moist and wanted to finger herself but looking at the state of her hands she thought it best not to. She called out to Todd ‘here, I am naked now; I had a little accident though’.

There was no reply just silence. ‘Todd’ she called out again. Nothing, just the still morning air shrouded with the damp foggy air and the occasional sound from the road. Jes’ heart began to beat faster and she felt a little unnerved. She yelled again but slightly louder, ‘Todd’. Nothing, but silence, she stood there totally naked, covered in mud and looked at her panties, a wet muddy mess of material on the ground. She turned and looked along the line from where she had just come from.

BeX25
05-03-2010, 01:32 PM
Should Todd have further adventures?

firenight
05-03-2010, 03:26 PM
yes i want to see what happeneds