PDA

View Full Version : 25/f Bored tonight. Give me dares

JessicaTara
10-01-2011, 09:34 PM
So, I've been lurking for awhile, posting here and there but I've never actually asked for dares. So, give me some dares to help cure my boredom tonight. It's about 12:30am here right now and I'm not tired at all yet. My limits are in my signature. I will also not do anything that requires me to leave my room. I have pretty much everything I need at my disposal. Unless you give me a dare involving ice. I can go get that from the freezer, obviously.

janetlanda
10-01-2011, 09:41 PM
I'm drunk too. :) Ice your boobs. I dare you!

JessicaTara
10-01-2011, 09:49 PM
That actually sounds like fun! Be right back. Getting a whole lotta ice

scguycola
10-01-2011, 09:50 PM
take 2 ice cubes, put them in your ass..... 3 ice cubes in your pussy.... and two more ice cubes down the front of your panties.... leave them there until they melt

JessicaTara
10-01-2011, 09:56 PM
I have a feeling I am going to be very cold very soon. Ha. Thank you!

sm_limb
10-01-2011, 10:34 PM
Do this dare one line at a time and dont read further until that line is completed

Tie ankles together.

Tie knees together.

Tie tits tight.

Clamps or pegs on nips.

Ooh i forgot the icecubes get 4 of them.

Put them in pussy now a crothrope tight.

Get release method handy on other side of room

Now hogtie yourself.

Have fun

Slightly Pathetic
10-01-2011, 10:48 PM
Tie rope around each of your breasts, just tight enough so there's a little discomfort. Rub a thick layer of Icyhot/Bengay all over each breast. Quickly add a clothespin to each nipple. Only after the Icyhot sensation has gone away can you remove the clothespins or untie your breasts. Masturbation is optional during the process, but you have to cum before the feeling of the Icyhot wears off, or ask for punishment.

Kegger
10-01-2011, 11:06 PM
put a dildo in your pussey until you get another dare if you don't have a dildo put any other object in until the next dare have fun

doubledownrob
10-01-2011, 11:12 PM
Dear SlightlyPathetic,

Somehow, in the same sentence, you managed to make something both optional and a mandatory condition (to avoid punishment). I must beg of you to cease and desist abusing language and logical instructions in this fashion. If masturbation is, as you state, at her option, then you cannot punish her for making a choice not to do so. If, however, as you state, you will punish her if she does not orgasm, then masturbation is not optional (unless, i suppose, you intend for someone else to bring her to orgasm, but there is no evidence in this thread that another person is in play). The dare itself is fine and dandy, and i hope she does it. But please think logically before posting.

Oh, and while i'm at it, SM_Limb, would you care to explain how she is to tie her own wrists to her own ankles? much less then make it across the room to a "release method"?

sm_limb
10-01-2011, 11:32 PM
With loops that when pulled on tighten. And to get to other side of room while hogtied. Be a worm or roll or ....

Slightly Pathetic
10-02-2011, 12:18 AM
@doubledownrob

If she decides to start masturbating during the dare, she has to cum during the dare. It's optional to start masturbating, but the choice to start means she's now obligated to orgasm, otherwise be punished. I think it was clear the way I put it originally, but I guess it can't hurt to say it twice.