PDA

View Full Version : 20m home alone all weekend looking for dares(will send video pic proof)

Littleslaveboyforyo
10-01-2011, 03:25 PM
hi people reading this i have a camera and webcam for dares. to do tonight i am alone all weekend and im bored so plz post some dares that i can do. my likes are cbt,wax,anal,deep throat,slight public humiliation,verbal humiliation like writing on body and such,piss,a little cross dressing but not alot of practice,pet play,clothes pins. pretty much anything expect no scat,and makeup.

stuff i have is house hold things i cant go out and buy things
so for example i have
-about 25 clothes pins
-candles
-drum sticks for anal and hammers for deep throating and anal
-tape
-rope
-string
-scissors
-camera
-webcam
etc anything like house related.

so plz post some dares or truth and ill glady send proof of completion thx u

Littleslaveboyforyo
10-01-2011, 05:31 PM
you can email me dares to at [email protected]

Littleslaveboyforyo
10-02-2011, 09:46 PM
Plz tell me how to prove myself or do guys just don't get dares just girls

Leland
10-02-2011, 11:56 PM
Tie tightly a string aroung your balls, then stay upside-down and put a candle in your ass, half inside, half outside. Light it (have near you a glass of water for emergency), then the wax must go on your ass and balls. Stay so at least 5 minutes. Send proof. Oh, and I'd like to see also how you use the hammers for anal :D

yamyamyam
10-03-2011, 12:04 AM
Light a candle, cover your chest in hot wax, let it dry then peel it off. You must be naked while you do this :)

Mazda
10-03-2011, 04:43 AM
You Still taking dares

Littleslaveboyforyo
10-03-2011, 05:51 AM
You Still taking dares

Yews I am but it will at least be 4 days till I can complete your and the ones above cause they take time and effort but I will do them.