PDA

View Full Version : Dare: Person Above Needs Numbers

Leland
10-01-2011, 01:25 PM
Person 1 writes a dare for himself where the numbers are missing
Person 2 gives the numbers to person 1, then writes his dare without numbers
...and so on. The missing numbers can be one or more (but the more, the better!). It's a way to dare yourself without having the total control. I strongly suggest to you to add the "If I fail..." part for a more intense experience :D

Example (you can use my examples if you want :P):

P1
"I will drink _ cups of water every _ hours and I will not pee until _ hours are passed from the start. If I fail I must drink _ gulps of my pee"

P2 "I will drink 2 cups of water every 1 hours and I will not pee until 4 hours are passed from the start. If I fail I must drink 5 gulps of my pee"
For me: "I will spank myself _ times on my ass and _ times on my balls before I go to sleep for the next _ days. If I fail I will not cum for _ days"

P3
"I will spank myself 100 times on my ass and 5 times on my balls every time I go to sleep, this for 3 days. If I fail I will not cum for 7 days"
My turn: "I will drip _ drops of hot wax on my cock's head and _ on my balls the stay so for _ minutes"

P4
"I will drip 20 drops of hot wax on my cock's head and 30 on my balls the stay so for 60 minutes"
Mine is: "I will fuck my ass for _ minutes with a dildo _ inches wide, with _ rubber bands around my balls. If I fail I will PM _ random users asking for a punishment"

Let's start! I will try something new for me: clothespins!

"I will stay with _ clothespins put on my nipples, cock and balls for _ minutes. If I fail I will spank my balls with a wooden spoon _ times"

lion74
10-01-2011, 01:32 PM
"I will stay with 10 clothespins put on my nipples, cock and balls for 60 minutes. If I fail I will spank my balls with a wooden spoon 50 times"

Mine is I will drink _ cups of water every _ hours and I will not pee until _ hours are passed from the start. If I fail I must use diapers for _ days.

eaterbuf
10-01-2011, 02:19 PM
Mine is I will drink 4 cups of water every 2 hours and I will not pee until 20 hours are passed from the start. If I fail I must use diapers for 7 days.

I will spank my balls _ times every _ hours for the next _ days. With power of _ on a scale of _. If I fail I must put a marker in my ass for the next _ hours.

Leland
10-02-2011, 01:57 AM
I will spank my balls 10 times every 8 hours for the next 3 days. With power of 3 on a scale of 5. If I fail I must put a marker in my ass for the next 8 hours.

For me:

"I will drink _ cups of water every _ hours and I will not pee until _ hours are passed from the start. If I fail I must piss on my face on the shower and drink _ gulps of my pee"

25rob1985
10-02-2011, 02:19 AM
"I will drink 5 cups of water every 1 hours and I will not pee until 24 hours are passed from the start. If I fail I must piss on my face on the shower and drink 5 gulps of my pee"

mine is
i will insert _ pens in my arse, and edge _ times every hour, if i cum i will cover my balls, cock, arse hole in icy hot for _ hours, if i fail i will be the person below my slave for _ days.

bodacious
10-02-2011, 01:24 PM
i will insert 8 pens in my arse, and edge 5 times every hour, if i cum i will cover my balls, cock, arse hole in icy hot for 2 hours, if i fail i will be the person below my slave for 80 days.

I will tie a rubberband around my tits and spank myself _ times on my ass and then _ times on my tits for the next _ days with a ruler. If I fail I will not cum for _ days, but I must edge __ every other hour.

Leland
10-02-2011, 01:51 PM
I will tie a rubberband around my tits and spank myself 101 times on my ass and then 101 times on my tits for the next 3 days with a ruler. If I fail I will not cum for 8 days, but I must edge 1 every other hour.

(If you fail you will lost your chance to cum before the Denial Challenge starts: I hope for you that you will not fail :P)

Mine:

I will spank the cheeks of my ass _ times each, then the asshole _ times with a strenght of _ in a scale of _ , then _ times on my balls with a strenght of _ in a scale of _. If I fail I will tie tightly a shoelace around my balls and stay so for _ minutes.

outofmymind
02-08-2018, 02:36 PM
Let's bring this back. it looks fun.

FOR Leland: You will spank the cheeks of your ass 10 times each, then the asshole 10 times with a strength of 9 in a scale of 10 , then 2 times on your balls with a strength of 4 in a scale of 10. If you fail you will tie tightly a shoelace around your balls and stay so for 5 minutes.

FOR me: I will do _ naked jumping jacks, ride my stationary bike for _ minutes, and climb a flight of stairs _ times. If I fail, I will spank each butt cheek _ times.

LegLovingSissy
02-08-2018, 02:48 PM
I will do 30 naked jumping jacks, ride my stationary bike for 15 minutes, and climb a flight of stairs 4 times. If I fail, I will spank each butt cheek 25 times.

---

Baby Ariana will wear _ diapers, use them _ times, until _ of them are full or leaking, she will then wear these for _ hours and repeat this dare _ times.

Be mean ;)

MakingMyWayDowntown
02-08-2018, 02:51 PM
Baby Ariana will wear 1 diapers, use them 6 times, until 1 of them are full or leaking, she will then wear these for 8 hours and repeat this dare 3 times.

Be mean ;)

This stupid cow will do __ pushups in _ minutes and if it fails will punch its udders ___ times

lill
02-08-2018, 02:53 PM
This stupid cow will do 100 pushups in 5 minutes and if it fails will punch its udders 60 times

i will take_ 1L enemas, and hold it for _ minutes. then use a _ inch dildo(max 14), to thrust_ times, and keep it in for _ hours.

jasmine-
02-08-2018, 03:49 PM
i will take 5 1L enemas, and hold it for 20 minutes. then use a 10 inch dildo(max 14), to thrust 400 times, and keep it in for 2 hours.

i will buy _ diapers, wet _, mess _ and wear in public _ times. i will also spend _(time) crossressed and buy _ female items.

outofmymind
02-09-2018, 05:51 PM
i will buy 2 diapers, wet 1, mess 1, and wear in public 2 times. i will also spend 1 hour (time) cross dressed and buy 3 female items.

In my car in a parking lot I will take off _ items of clothing and spank my bare feet with a ruler _ times. I will then remove _ more items of clothing and spank my ass _ times with the ruler.

submissive_s
02-09-2018, 06:07 PM
In my car in a parking lot I will take off 2 items of clothing and spank my bare feet with a ruler 25 times. I will then remove 3 more items of clothing and spank my ass 50 times with the ruler.

I will clamp my nipples for ___ minutes, give my self a permanent wedgie for ___ minutes, and spend ___ minutes exercising. If I fail I will message ___ getDare users to ask for punishments.

LegLovingSissy
02-09-2018, 06:48 PM
I will clamp my nipples for 25 minutes, give my self a permanent wedgie for 15 minutes, and spend 30 minutes exercising. If I fail I will message 5 getDare users to ask for punishments.

Baby Ariana will wear _ diapers, use them _ times, until _ of them are full or leaking, she will then wear these for _ hours and repeat this dare _ times.

Be mean ;)

LoveRub
02-09-2018, 07:06 PM
Baby Ariana will wear 4 diapers, use them 10 times, until 3 of them are full or leaking, she will then wear these for 6 hours and repeat this dare 3 times.

I will sleep _ hours a night for the next _ days, during this period I will go to the bathroom a max of _ times a day and I will drink a glass of water every _ hours.

Be as harsh as you like

submissive_s
02-10-2018, 12:17 PM
I will sleep 6 hours a night for the next 6 days, during this period I will go to the bathroom a max of 2 times a day and I will drink a glass of water every 2 hours.

I will wait to pee for ___ hours and put on tight pants for ___ of those hours. If I fail, I will let the next poster punishment for ___ hours.

Sacodear
02-10-2018, 03:50 PM
I will wait to pee for 5 hours and put on tight pants for 4 of those hours. If I fail, I will let the next poster punishment for 3 hours.

I will not touch myself for ___ hours, while spanking my balls ___ times per hour, and on a permanent wedgie for ___ of those hours.

KawaiiAlly
02-10-2018, 04:10 PM
I will not touch myself for 12 hours, while spanking my balls 25 times per hour, and on a permanent wedgie for 8 of those hours.
I will gag myself for __ hours while being plugged for __ hours, nipples clamped for __ minutes, and denied for __ hours.
If I fail, I will deny myself for __ weeks. (Max of 6)

outofmymind
02-10-2018, 10:05 PM
I will gag myself for 4 hours while being plugged for 4 hours, nipples clamped for 15 minutes, and denied for 36 hours.
If I fail, I will deny myself for 3 weeks. (Max of 6)

I will skip _ meals this week and I will exercise _ hours this week or I will spank my bare ass with my bare hand _ times _ days next week.

MakingMyWayDowntown
02-10-2018, 10:07 PM
I will skip 7 meals this week and I will exercise 14 hours this week or I will spank my bare ass with my bare hand 500 times 4 days next week.

I will sleep for _ hours every night for _ days and will edge _ times before sleeping and cane myself _ immediately upon waking up.

lill
02-10-2018, 10:09 PM
I will sleep for 2 hours every night for 8 days and will edge 15 times before sleeping and cane myself 150 immediately upon waking up.
i will not cum for _ days this month, If i break i will take _ spanks and _ ball smashes?

outofmymind
02-11-2018, 06:24 PM
i will not cum for 25 days this month, If i break i will take 500 spanks and 5 ball smashes?

I will spank each butt cheek _ times with my bare hands, _ times with a ruler, and _ times with a hairbrush. I will do this every day for _ days in a row.

LegLovingSissy
02-12-2018, 03:22 AM
I will spank each butt cheek 10 times with my bare hands, 15 times with a ruler, and 20 times with a hairbrush. I will do this every day for 25 days in a row.

(Be really really mean)
Baby Ariana will get really desperate to pee, and then hold it for another _ hours. If she wets herself, she has to do _ diaper dice dares using her wet diaper, and repeat this dare until she can do it. If she successfully completes the dare, she will change her diaper and put on _ more diapers and go on with her day like normal.

aaron9769
02-12-2018, 07:12 PM
Baby Ariana will get really desperate to pee, and then hold it for another 6 hours. If she wets herself, she has to do 7 diaper dice dares using her wet diaper, and repeat this dare until she can do it. If she successfully completes the dare, she will change her diaper and put on 4 more diapers and go on with her day like normal

I will have ? Days to cum ? Times from anal stimulation only. Within ? (Less than first number) days I will have learnt to fist myself. If I fail either part I have to go to a sex store in person and buy ? Dildos ranging from ? To ? Inches

outofmymind
02-13-2018, 06:58 AM
I will have 7 Days to cum 2 Times from anal stimulation only. Within 6 (Less than first number) days I will have learnt to fist myself. If I fail either part I have to go to a sex store in person and buy 2 Dildos ranging from 5 To 8 Inches

I will draw on _ percent of my body (no face or hands) with markers and leave on for _ days without scrubbing it off. I will use _ different colors (up to eight). I will include _ degrading words.

Born2BaSissy
02-15-2018, 05:16 PM
I will draw on 50 percent of my body (no face or hands) with markers and leave on for 5 days without scrubbing it off. I will use 8 different colors (up to eight). I will include 10 degrading words.

kim will practice sucking her _ inch dildo (6, 8, 10) for _ hours a day for _ days. During practice she must deepthroat the dildo _ times holding it for _ seconds. Any day not completed will add _ days to her total time.

SlimBiGuy
02-15-2018, 05:23 PM
kim will practice sucking her 8 inch dildo for 1 hour a day for 3 days. During practice she must deepthroat the dildo 5 times holding it for 10 seconds. Any day not completed will add 1 day to her total time.

I will give myself _ enemas before sticking _ pencils up my butt for _ (minutes/hours).

Up4anyth1ng
02-15-2018, 06:08 PM
I will give myself 2 enemas before sticking 9 pencils up my butt for 2 hours.

I will fuck my ass at a rate of _ boom for _ minutes at least _ times in the next _ days. If I fail I must eat my cum the next _ times I masturbate.

SlimBiGuy
02-15-2018, 06:27 PM
I will fuck my ass at a rate of 120 bpm for 10 minutes at least 10 times in the next 5 days. If I fail I must eat my cum the next 10 times I masturbate.

I must drink _ glasses of water, then after the last glass is finished, I must wait _ (minutes/hours) before I can relieve myself for _ seconds. Then wait another _ (minutes/hours) before I can fully releive myself.

outofmymind
02-15-2018, 06:46 PM
I must drink 4 glasses of water, then after the last glass is finished, I must wait 2 hours before I can relieve myself for 3 seconds. Then wait another 30 minutes before I can fully relieve myself.

I will do _ (minutes/hours) of chores before I may spend _ (minutes/hours) on play. If I cheat then I will give myself _ spankings on each butt cheek and put my diaper back on for _ days.

AquaLeo
02-15-2018, 06:54 PM
I will do 1 hour of chores before I may spend 30 minutes on play. If I cheat then I will give myself 75 spankings on each butt cheek and put my diaper back on for 3 days.

I will edge _ (be reasonable)times. If i cum then i will hit my balls _ times. I have to do this in _ (1 or more hours)

AquaLeo
02-15-2018, 07:16 PM
Gonna bump bump bump it!

Cuckboi
02-15-2018, 07:45 PM
I will edge 6 (be reasonable)times. If i cum then i will hit my balls 20 times. I have to do this in an hour

I will sit in corner time for _ minutes

outofmymind
02-16-2018, 08:16 AM
You will sit in corner time for 65 minutes.

I will exercise for _ minutes for every _ calories that I eat for the next _ days.

LegLovingSissy
02-16-2018, 12:59 PM
I will exercise for 5 minutes for every 100 calories that I eat for the next 7 days.

(Be really really mean)
Baby Ariana will get really desperate to pee, and then hold it for another _ hours. If she wets herself, she has to do _ diaper dice dares using her wet diaper, and repeat this dare until she can do it. If she successfully completes the dare, she will change her diaper and put on _ more diapers and go on with her day like normal.

outofmymind
02-16-2018, 01:34 PM
Baby Ariana will get really desperate to pee, and then hold it for another 1 and 1/2 hours. If she wets herself, she has to do 6 diaper dice dares using her wet diaper, and repeat this dare until she can do it. If she successfully completes the dare, she will change her diaper and put on 1 more diaper and go on with her day like normal.

For every _ pages I read in my book tomorrow I will spank myself _ times. I will repeat this dare _ days next week.

outofmymind
02-18-2018, 06:24 PM
bumping this one. give it a try

submissive_s
04-17-2019, 04:00 PM
For every 10 pages I read in my book tomorrow I will spank myself 20 times. I will repeat this dare 3 days next week.

I will not pee for ___ hours. While my bladder is filling, I will clamp my nipple ___ times for ___ minutes. When time is up I must do ___ sit ups and ___ leg lifts before being allowed to go.

Amihereforwhat
04-17-2019, 04:28 PM
Why not keep this going

I will not pee for 3 hours. While my bladder is filling, I will clamp my nipple 13 times for 9 minutes. When time is up I must do 8 sit ups and 9 leg lifts before being allowed to go.

I will write ____ things on my body every ___ hours for ____ amount of days