PDA

View Full Version : 18F - Birthday Dares/Truths!!

Lyn
10-01-2011, 12:13 PM
Okay, so my 19th birthday is coming up... I would love some truths and dares. :) Just stick to my limits!

fullcharmer
10-01-2011, 12:18 PM
now give a banana,
put it in freezer and when it was icy
put a condom in it and give it in your pussy until defrost

sm_limb
10-01-2011, 12:41 PM
On your birthday put 2 cubes in pussy and 2 in ass. Refill every 3 hours. Vibe in pussy on medium. Ropebodyharnass. Highest heels. Shortest skirt. Most revealing shirt possible. Now celebrate your birthday normal but dont cum.
At end off day u can cum but u have to cum 7x in arow without stopping in between.
If u did cum. That number of spanks on clit and that number of weeks no cumming. So if u orgasmed 2x during day. 2 spanks and 2 weeks no cumming with a max of 8 weeks.
Have fun

dmoney
10-01-2011, 03:29 PM
My dare for you is to have a Happy Birthday. If you don't, we will seek you out, and punish you with every hand on getDare! You had better obey this dare. :cool:

alpha
10-01-2011, 05:23 PM
I dare you to go to a bar and order a round of 160 proof liquor. :P

undiefree
10-01-2011, 05:34 PM
I second the dare to have a happy birthday...without underwear..I mean you're 19 now, why bother?

Greatcornbow
10-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Okay, so my 19th birthday is coming up... I would love some truths and dares. :) Just stick to my limits!

OK.Shave your bush, and for the day wear just one dress (when you have to go out public), nothing else but shoes - no undies, no bra, no tights. And when you're at home (not in public) be in your birthday suit wearing nothing at all.

jeroen403
10-03-2011, 02:36 AM
Hi Lyn,

I dare you to let us know what happened after every dare you perform.
Write a juicy report for us and post it here for anyone to see!

And.. I also dare you to put 6 cothes pins on your pussy lips and take a stroll through your neighbourhood.. Yes, I know you don't like it. But that doesn't mean you don't have to do it:)

Dark passion
10-03-2011, 03:09 AM
what better way to celebrate your 19th birthday with 19 orgasms

Rachie
10-03-2011, 05:56 AM
Are you hoping to get anything special for your 19th birthday?

Do you have a bf?

What do you think he will get you?

Love Rachie
x x x x

Memories for Life
10-03-2011, 06:27 AM
19 birthday spanks by 19 strangers while you're in your birthday suit!

fireman
10-03-2011, 06:41 AM
well when you wake up, before you get out of bed or anything edge 19 times. then your normal routen. if you are not shaved on puss, go to a spa get yourself a massage, and a brizalin wax. must be complety naked there which you would be for the massage any way. then go home and spank puss 19 times. later fill you ass and puss with something like panties, toys, or such. put on shortest dress only. if it is not at least 8" above knee cut it so it is, or higher if you like. then go out and celerbrate your b-day. when you get home cum as much as possiable. if you do not cum at least 7 times, let me knowfor your punishment.

orlando007007
10-03-2011, 08:19 AM
truths

will you take all dares pmed to u

how many time a week do u masturbate

do u enjoy jail bate

would you ever have lesbian sex

what toys to you have

what is your bra size

do U ever stuff it

what is the biggest thing u can get in your ass

have you ever been a slave if no do u ever want to be a slave

aff587
10-05-2011, 06:42 PM
well, that for sure depends on how and where you'd like to party, with whom and whether you'd like dares fpr yourself, group dares, sexual stuff...

Lyn
10-09-2011, 12:11 PM
Are you hoping to get anything special for your 19th birthday?

Do you have a bf?

What do you think he will get you?

Love Rachie
x x x x

1. Yes. I hope I'll get a new phone and this dress I really wanted.
2. Yes :) Gabe is a sweetie. :D
3. I'm really not sure. All he said was that it would be something interesting - which is so vague it could be anything at all!!! :P haha.

Lyn
10-09-2011, 12:13 PM
now give a banana,

Ohh, this sounds interesting :) :) I will definitely try this and see how it goes. My birthday isn't here yet, but it will be soon! ;)

Lyn
10-09-2011, 12:14 PM
On your birthday put 2 cubes in pussy and 2 in ass. Refill every 3 hours. Vibe in pussy on medium. Ropebodyharnass. Highest heels. Shortest skirt. Most revealing shirt possible. Now celebrate your birthday normal but dont cum.
At end off day u can cum but u have to cum 7x in arow without stopping in between.
If u did cum. That number of spanks on clit and that number of weeks no cumming. So if u orgasmed 2x during day. 2 spanks and 2 weeks no cumming with a max of 8 weeks.
Have fun

This may be way too intense for me :P I'll try, but there's no way I can do it all day. Not only will I be pretty busy, but I won't have access to ice everywhere. Plus, I don't do anal... :/

Lyn
10-09-2011, 12:15 PM
My dare for you is to have a Happy Birthday. If you don't, we will seek you out, and punish you with every hand on getDare! You had better obey this dare. :cool:

Aww thank you!!! <3 :D

Lyn
10-09-2011, 12:15 PM

I can try doing this, but since I'm not 21, I'll just get thrown out :P

Lyn
10-09-2011, 12:16 PM
I second the dare to have a happy birthday...without underwear..I mean you're 19 now, why bother?

Dare Accepted :D haha... I suppose it would have come off later with Gabe anyways... why wait ;)

Lyn
10-09-2011, 12:18 PM
OK.Shave your bush, and for the day wear just one dress (when you have to go out public), nothing else but shoes - no undies, no bra, no tights. And when you're at home (not in public) be in your birthday suit wearing nothing at all.

Okay. :) Just one small thing, during the party, I will keep the dress on, even though it will be at home. Because I'm going to consider it as public (since there will be enough people there...) :rolleyes:

Lyn
10-09-2011, 12:18 PM
Hi Lyn,

And.. I also dare you to put 6 cothes pins on your pussy lips and take a stroll through your neighbourhood.. Yes, I know you don't like it. But that doesn't mean you don't have to do it:)

I will definitely do both of your dares :)

i<3feet
10-09-2011, 12:19 PM
I dare you to have a happy birthday (when it comes) and have the BIGGEST orgasm you can!

Lyn
10-09-2011, 12:19 PM

I love you. :) Really. What a fantastic Idea. I think I'll let Gabe help me with this one. ;)

sm_limb
10-09-2011, 12:22 PM
Ok leave the anal part out and refill pussy when possible. Rest should be possible i think and fun lol

DMoe
10-09-2011, 12:23 PM
I dare you to edge 19 times before you do your 19 orgasms.

Have a Happy Birthday!

Lyn
10-09-2011, 12:23 PM
truths

will you take all dares pmed to u
- Not all of them. Once again, I'll stick to my limits.

how many time a week do u masturbate
- It really depends on the week. but usually between 5 or 10

do u enjoy jail bate
????

would you ever have lesbian sex
- I've messed around with my best friend before, but It didn't go too far. Both of us are a little uncomfortable with it.

what toys to you have
- (you may want to look these up) - I have an OhMiBod Club vibe, a naughtibod, and a better than chocolate :o

what is your bra size
34C

do U ever stuff it
No. Why would I need to do that?

what is the biggest thing u can get in your ass
I don't do anal.

have you ever been a slave if no do u ever want to be a slave
No, and No. While I like really soft bondage I would not enjoy the slave thing.

andy4
10-09-2011, 01:03 PM
Truth
How wide can you strech your pussy ?

How long are your nipples when stiff ?

What was the fir thing you masterbated with that was not your fingers or hand ?

What styles / shapes have you trimmed your pussy hair in to ?

Slightly Pathetic
10-09-2011, 01:15 PM
Buy a re-freezable ice pack, and put it in the freezer overnight. Start this dare in the morning on a not-so-busy day:

Wrap the ice pack in a dry washcloth, tied on with a shoelace. Tie that on the inside of your panties at the crotch. Wear the pack in your panties until it has completely thawed. If you have to pull down your panties, weather it's to use the toilet or just get relief from the cold, you must edge. Get to a private place before you do, because you must start masturbating the moment you take the ice pack away. You may not cum until the ice pack has completely thawed.

To add embarrassment to discomfort, you will learn a song for this dare. Any time you are masturbating during the dare, you will sing the song aloud. This is the song you will sing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDi8TqqeX8), with one exception: Every time you would sing the word "snowman", you will instead sing the word "poontang". If you are not aware, 'poontang' is an old slang for vagina. Your parents will know what it means if they overhear you singing it. :eek:

If you're feeling especially daring, spend an hour at the mall during the dare. Don't get too far from a bathroom, though!

Dark passion
10-09-2011, 07:28 PM
when is your birthday?

Bandana
10-10-2011, 03:27 PM
Lets do a random dare!

Roll (1-53):
http://www.random.org/integers/?num=1&min=1&max=53&col=1&base=10&format=html&rnd=new

Look up your dare here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/search.php?do=finduser&u=33343&starteronly=1

And if dare isn't for you or if it is not within your limits, then roll again! ;)

Lyn
11-27-2011, 01:24 PM
now give a banana,

Haha this one felt so wierd!!! :O But it was nice and cold - and it made me somewhat numb down there... which I guess can be a good thing because it feels so different... ;)

Lyn
11-27-2011, 01:25 PM

Thank you! ^.^ And I definitely did. :)

Lyn
11-27-2011, 01:25 PM

There's no way that's legal here. and I really don't drink :P I'm a good girl. :p

Lyn
11-27-2011, 01:27 PM

Hahah I did this all day. It was interesting. At times, though, I swear people could somehow tell :P But it's not like my jeans gave anything away... haha. Maybe it was just my imagination.

and it totally felt great when the denim was rubbing up against me every time I sat down or stood up. :)

Lyn
11-27-2011, 01:28 PM

I'm already shaved, and I can't do this dare because I will have family and friends over for my birthday...

as for the dress thing, I was able to do this because I went shopping with Gabe late night :) and it was absolutely amazing. I wore my favorite red dress, and red shoes, but nothing else ;)

Lyn
11-27-2011, 01:29 PM
Hi Lyn,

Hahah I did this under my jeans. And I'm swear, people noticed that I was walking funny :o

It was embarrassing, but a good dare :D

Lyn
11-27-2011, 01:30 PM

I think this was my favorite. I started out in the morning with none, and by the end of the night I had 19 of them :)

Some of them were entirely because of myself, but quite a few of them were Gabe's fault ;) ;) :rolleyes:

MikeDyson
11-27-2011, 04:58 PM
Aww, shame I missed your birthday; you didn't get any birthday candles (or at least, no dares involving them). Happy birthday anyway.