PDA

View Full Version : Give your best shot

slavea
10-01-2011, 10:58 AM
This is my first thread asking for dare after joining for so many years.

I was recently dumped by my boyfriend, to be exact ex-boyfriend who was my master. Apparently, he wasn't happy about me being involved in S/M as he doesn't really like the idea. To make things worse, he went around telling everyone and giving out photos of me while I was his slave. My reputation is therefore officially ruin, as such I have removes all my limits(not mentally yet) as there really nothing for me to worry about anymore.

One thing about me. I don't own a single pair of underwear(only 1 set of bikini) as I live in country with summer being the only season. As such I do not see any needs to wear underwear at all, in addition it helps to save me a lot of money in the long run =x.

So give your best shot , make me the slut I am.

Due to work, I may not be able to online every single day. However I promise to visit this tread as often as I can and reply every single post here. If needed, someone could give me a punishment for not replying etc. or taking too long.

Addition info: I am currently 25years old, recently completed Degree in Econs. Currently working in a bank as personal financial planner. My teammates know I am a slut, so all dares could involved others if needed.

Private message on dares will not be entertained, only post on this thread will be entertained.

Photos will only be posted on a private blog.If you are capable of finding it, then lucky you =D.

fullcharmer
10-01-2011, 12:13 PM
take two sex toy you have (or search something in your home).
then put one in pussy and one in ass
wear your self how do you want and go to work
dont take it off.
now if you can and want every location you visit take a picture of you in this location and post it on kinktalk.com

:D

mandie
10-01-2011, 12:20 PM
1) order a pizza and answer the door naked. ask him him if he would accept payment other than money. do what he says.

2) go to the mall in heels, a mini skirt that is just below you butt, a mesh see through top and no panty or bra. you must go in all stores, talk to anyone who talks to you and have dinner sitting at the bar of a local pub.

please report.

Slightly Pathetic
10-01-2011, 12:35 PM
First, if you have an account on KinkTalk.com (http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/), add a link to it in your signature. If you don't have an account on KinkTalk.com (http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/), get one and add a link to it in your signature. From now on, you will add pictures of every dare you do to your KinkTalk.com (http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/) albums, never to be removed.

Second, any time someone 18 years or older on this site requests a cam chat with you, you must accept if you are online and not about to sleep or work. You must follow their instructions at all times, except that you must also take pictures of yourself for your KinkTalk.com (http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/) albums.

undiefree
10-01-2011, 06:11 PM
wear no underwear. Ask random guys (at work, street, bar wherever...) what color they think your panties are. Most of them will guess a color, so you have to prove they are wrong by flashing your bare pussy or ass. But if one of them gets it right you have to say "You win. What do you want as your prize?"....and do it, no matter what

proof required

scguycola
10-01-2011, 06:22 PM
get a tattoo.... but let someone else decide what you get and where

the person deciding could either be someone on here or someone you know in real life.... the point is you have absolutely no control over what and where it is...

could be the word SLUT on your wrist..... www.getdare.com and your username on your lower back.... "I always swallow" on your shoulder..... anything goes

fireman
10-01-2011, 07:41 PM
the tattoo idea is great. i think there needs to be a contest on here. out of all posts she must either do the most one posted or have someone else choise the winner.

may thought for the tattoo is to go to the slave register. register,you will be assigned a number and a bar code. that is tobe tattooed right above waxed puss.

now something for you to do. sence you do not own any panties (which is great) were your business attire to work, it must be a skirt, a nice white loose blouse with a lotof cleavge. 4" high heels or higher with little pad locks on them. after work you will get in the middle of the bank and tell everone you got orders from this site for all who would please spank me. you will give them a belt if they wish to use it. your skirt will be fliped up, legs spread as wide as possiable, and you will grab either ankles or knees. ask them to take pics of this and e-mail them to you so you can post them on kinky talk.
and you can send a set to
[email protected]

Bandana
10-01-2011, 07:51 PM
Get 3 golf balls, a camera, then get nude and
take a selfpic showing you with a ball sticking out
from each of your bodily holes. Easiest done when
lying on your back. Post it on Kinktalk.

slavea
10-02-2011, 12:32 AM
take two sex toy you have (or search something in your home).
then put one in pussy and one in ass
wear your self how do you want and go to work
dont take it off.
now if you can and want every location you visit take a picture of you in this location and post it on kinktalk.com

:D

It's Sunday. Therefore I didn't have to go to work. Therefore I changed the location to a busy mall. I place 1 egg vibrator with duck tape on my pussy, and a 6inch long thick didlo, as the thicker is it the lower chance it has of falling out. It gonna be a long day =D.

slavea
10-02-2011, 12:37 AM
1) order a pizza and answer the door naked. ask him him if he would accept payment other than money. do what he says.

2) go to the mall in heels, a mini skirt that is just below you butt, a mesh see through top and no panty or bra. you must go in all stores, talk to anyone who talks to you and have dinner sitting at the bar of a local pub.

please report.

I will be doing the first part later around night time as it's too early to eat pizza at the moment.

2. Will be doing that combined with full charmer's dare.

First, if you have an account on KinkTalk.com (http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/), add a link to it in your signature. If you don't have an account on KinkTalk.com (http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/), get one and add a link to it in your signature. From now on, you will add pictures of every dare you do to your KinkTalk.com (http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/) albums, never to be removed.

Second, any time someone 18 years or older on this site requests a cam chat with you, you must accept if you are online and not about to sleep or work. You must follow their instructions at all times, except that you must also take pictures of yourself for your KinkTalk.com (http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/) albums.

No picture on kinktalk.

wear no underwear. Ask random guys (at work, street, bar wherever...) what color they think your panties are. Most of them will guess a color, so you have to prove they are wrong by flashing your bare pussy or ass. But if one of them gets it right you have to say "You win. What do you want as your prize?"....and do it, no matter what

proof required

I don't wear underwear anymore, will be doing this tomorrow during work. =) they are quite fine with it.

get a tattoo.... but let someone else decide what you get and where

the person deciding could either be someone on here or someone you know in real life.... the point is you have absolutely no control over what and where it is...

could be the word SLUT on your wrist..... www.getdare.com and your username on your lower back.... "I always swallow" on your shoulder..... anything goes

This is a little extreme but I shall see what the majority think about it.

the tattoo idea is great. i think there needs to be a contest on here. out of all posts she must either do the most one posted or have someone else choise the winner.

may thought for the tattoo is to go to the slave register. register,you will be assigned a number and a bar code. that is tobe tattooed right above waxed puss.

now something for you to do. sence you do not own any panties (which is great) were your business attire to work, it must be a skirt, a nice white loose blouse with a lotof cleavge. 4" high heels or higher with little pad locks on them. after work you will get in the middle of the bank and tell everone you got orders from this site for all who would please spank me. you will give them a belt if they wish to use it. your skirt will be fliped up, legs spread as wide as possiable, and you will grab either ankles or knees. ask them to take pics of this and e-mail them to you so you can post them on kinky talk.
and you can send a set to
[email protected]

Good idea, the highest voted design will be permanently on my body.

Will be posting the result of the 2nd dare tomorrow.

Get 3 golf balls, a camera, then get nude and
take a selfpic showing you with a ball sticking out
from each of your bodily holes. Easiest done when
lying on your back. Post it on Kinktalk.

I replaced it with 3 ping-pong balls instead as I do not own any golf ball.

sm_limb
10-02-2011, 01:00 AM
A tattoo is extreme and permanent. But if you are really up for it.
1 at pussy: i never say no
2 at pussy: a dwarf with a lawn mower
3 on your lower back: pin-up being doggy style fuck with text: will do at request
4 on asscheeks: left spank right me

Just some ideas
For now edge 20x than cum 10x in a row while in front of window

garder80
10-02-2011, 01:08 AM
what kind of sextoys do you have?
What are your likes?
What is your favorite kind of punishment?
What is your biggest fantasy?
What is the longest you have been in denial?

Slightly Pathetic
10-02-2011, 01:16 AM
No picture on kinktalk.You said you no longer have limits. If you won't provide pictures to prove you completed dares, that is fine, but that qualifies as a limit.

linearizationcannon
10-02-2011, 10:39 AM
since everyone knows you're a slut, make sure that they know you're always good for a quicky

doubledownrob
10-02-2011, 11:43 AM
since you have no limits, my dare is that you post a link, in this thread, to the private blog where you are posting photos, along with any password needed to access it.

Bubuk
10-02-2011, 12:13 PM
1) Dare for day:
You should make your nipples erected 60 times. You should do interval not less than 5 minutes between consequent erects.
You should wear see-through top.

2) Pee in glass. Go to video-chat. Drink it pretending you are deinking juice, not pee

3) Dare for weeK:
You must have sex every day with different person.

Dark_Delight
10-02-2011, 12:41 PM
1. Go into a men's public bathroom, take off all your clothes and lick all the unrinals clean, if someone comes in offer them your ass while you lick the urinals, bring condoms.

2. Offer to have sex with every single person at your work and fuck all of them who agree girl or guy.

3. Go to a public place (bar, club ect.) and strip naked stay there for atleast an hour naked.

4. Video tape yourself being fucked in all 3 holes at once and send it to your ex.

5. Get someone to tie you up naked in a forest with fuck me I'm a whore written on your chest and a box of condoms beside you and have them come back and untie you in 4 hours. Make sure they take your clothes with them.

Domorsub
10-02-2011, 01:02 PM
For your dare, first, send everyone a PM with the link and password to access your private blog. Second, post the photos that your boyfriend was giving on the blog.
3. In permenant marker, write fuck me on your chest and show that to everyone you meet the day you do it. If they say ok, fuck them.

Petter Ivan
10-02-2011, 01:15 PM
Sins all your teammates know who/what you are, how about you send a mail to all of them, using your work mail if you got one, telling them about your profile here on getdare so that they can join the fun!

slavea
10-03-2011, 09:50 AM
what kind of sextoys do you have?
What are your likes?
What is your favorite kind of punishment?
What is your biggest fantasy?
What is the longest you have been in denial?

I like wearing heels, it just makes me look taller!
I don't really like punishment =(..but anything that is able to excite me is good enough =D.
*Shy* It actually being kidnap and rape, but it won't happen. Plus most likely I be regretting it if it happens.
Months! My ex simply doesn't understand how to pleasure me. =(

1) Dare for day:
You should make your nipples erected 60 times. You should do interval not less than 5 minutes between consequent erects.
You should wear see-through top.

2) Pee in glass. Go to video-chat. Drink it pretending you are deinking juice, not pee

3) Dare for weeK:
You must have sex every day with different person.

I totally lost count of how many times did I do it! But non the less, I was home therefore I choose to be in my birthday suit instead of a see through top

Instead of doing it in a video chat, I did it in the office with my lunch. The taste is simply horrible, I practically vomited out whatever that enter my tummy.

O.O… That's hard how am I going to do that?

1. Go into a men's public bathroom, take off all your clothes and lick all the unrinals clean, if someone comes in offer them your ass while you lick the urinals, bring condoms.

2. Offer to have sex with every single person at your work and fuck all of them who agree girl or guy.

3. Go to a public place (bar, club ect.) and strip naked stay there for atleast an hour naked.

4. Video tape yourself being fucked in all 3 holes at once and send it to your ex.

5. Get someone to tie you up naked in a forest with fuck me I'm a whore written on your chest and a box of condoms beside you and have them come back and untie you in 4 hours. Make sure they take your clothes with them.

Not sure what you mean by licking the unrinal.

Guess what. I shouted it out and everyone take it as if I am joking..Oh well =/. Sometimes, these thing do happen.

3. It's midnight, I will be visiting a strip club in 20mins times. Everyone is practically naked =x.

Not sure who can I trust for 4 and 5… but 5 is part of my 'desire'..

Sins all your teammates know who/what you are, how about you send a mail to all of them, using your work mail if you got one, telling them about your profile here on getdare so that they can join the fun!

Consider it done! BLEH.

Dark_Delight
10-03-2011, 10:34 AM
Not sure what you mean by licking the unrinal.

Guess what. I shouted it out and everyone take it as if I am joking..Oh well =/. Sometimes, these thing do happen.

3. It's midnight, I will be visiting a strip club in 20mins times. Everyone is practically naked =x.

Not sure who can I trust for 4 and 5… but 5 is part of my 'desire'..

1. You know that thing guys piss in, lick all of those clean.

2. If you shout it of course they think your joking, tell them each individually that you were serious and flash them to prove it.

3. strip club doesn't count, go somewhere where you aren't suppossed to be naked like a dance club or bar.

4/5. well I don't see why you need to trust anyone for 4 just get 3 guys who'll fuck you at once, and I'm sure you'll find someone for 5

fireman
10-03-2011, 07:58 PM
have you gone and reg, yet?

slavea
10-04-2011, 10:58 PM
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4152/screenshot20111005at156.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/screenshot20111005at156.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

One photo of me..maybe more in the future =x

favdaredevil
10-05-2011, 12:05 AM

5. Get someone to tie you up naked in a forest with fuck me I'm a whore written on your chest and a box of condoms beside you and have them come
back and untie you in 4 hours. Make sure they take your clothes with them.

Have you done any of these yet ?

Dom6BDSM
10-05-2011, 02:25 PM
here is a simple one - buy a slut necklace

Like this one:
http://www.wickedtemptations.com/slut-choker-134709-prd1.htm

so that people know who you are :)

aff587
10-05-2011, 06:33 PM
such a slave register tattoo on the venus mound, that would be nice. but it should be hidable below a bikini.

mandie
10-05-2011, 06:57 PM
did you try them? please report

hey, askm me something on my thread

Bandana
10-05-2011, 07:20 PM
Ok, here is a funny pic dare for you:

Google the expression "bondage positions" with SafeSearch off:
http://images.google.com/

Now your mission is to find 10 pics that shows girls tied up and nude;
pick the 10 first pics with different model positions. Take pics of yourself,
posing exactly as these girls and with the same pic direction, but use duct
tape for your hands not going all the way around where the camera doesn'
see so that you fake that you are hopelessly tied.

Send the 10 pics to somebody you (briefly) know and have e-mail or sms or
other message contact to; you can hide your face with paint if you like.
You can also create a new e-mail address for this purpose. If the person
wants more, send more.

fireman
10-06-2011, 08:26 PM
so i am woundering are you going to register and get the tattoo? let us all know