PDA

View Full Version : If depp died

loke
09-25-2011, 03:23 PM
Who will be the new leader/owner of getdare?

Stellz
09-25-2011, 03:40 PM
There is only one person that almighty responsibility could be trusted to...

And that is you Loke.

You are our future.

Jacques
09-25-2011, 03:42 PM
...Because if he died- who got ownership of a website would be your primary concern?

Don't worry- I'm sure he's left it to you in his will...

In any case- as your God, isn't he officially immortal?

theone
09-25-2011, 06:27 PM
Loke, you mean didn’t know that Depp has built a “dead man's switch” into the site software? If he personally doesn’t log into the server for more than thirty days the site is programmed to go into the “Depp’s Will” sub procedure. That procedure along with other things executes a perma ban on the user Loke.

Blank
09-25-2011, 06:57 PM
Depp would leave you in charge Loke, we all know this is true.

yours_slave
09-25-2011, 09:30 PM
There is only one person that almighty responsibility could be trusted to...

And that is you Loke.

You are our future.

LOL! All hail Loke! *bows to the loke*

Daring nemder
09-25-2011, 10:47 PM
to be fair its kindaa good question?

sweetsong
09-25-2011, 10:49 PM
Would we have to stop swearing?

yours_slave
09-26-2011, 12:10 AM
Who will be the new leader/owner of getdare?

If depp dies, Angelina Jolie will be the new owner. If she dies, Vin Diesel will be the next owner and so on....

Kewai
09-26-2011, 12:30 AM
Good question, but I really dont think that is the main thing to worry about, what about Depp himself :p
Good question though, I was thinking last week what would happen when he decided he was to old do be the owner of a website like this one.

The Evil Porlo
09-26-2011, 01:31 AM
The only person who could answer this is Depp herself. But I would have to say that I would have to take over because I am cool :)

yours_slave
09-26-2011, 02:03 AM
The only person who could answer this is Depp herself.

:eek: I thought Depp is a MALE!

Blank
09-26-2011, 05:47 AM
I think this picture summons up what is gonna happen, http://oi56.tinypic.com/20pc2m1.jpg

Ranzid
09-26-2011, 05:53 AM
AHAHAHHAHA silly people DEPP cant die ... depp became imortal many years ago and laughs heartly at our small and silly flicker lifes ...

but .. should anyone discover the shard of cocundo and manage to summon the great zarlack to defeat depp ... then as in ages past a meeting of all the great leaders of this land would take place.. and after the secret ritual 1 would be chosen.

I wouldnt not tempt fate to say who ... (me)

yours_slave
09-26-2011, 06:33 AM
AHAHAHHAHA silly people DEPP cant die ... depp became imortal many years ago and laughs heartly at our small and silly flicker lifes ...

but .. should anyone discover the shard of cocundo and manage to summon the great zarlack to defeat depp ... then as in ages past a meeting of all the great leaders of this land would take place.. and after the secret ritual 1 would be chosen.

I wouldnt not tempt fate to say who ... (me)

I'm immortal too my dear little friend.....I'm immortal too.... I live in Asgard!

Manbearpig
09-26-2011, 12:08 PM
Who hacked Blanks account so he started posting good posts? :p

Slenderman - Doctor
09-26-2011, 12:22 PM
More to the point; how would we know if Depp ever died?

Jacques
09-26-2011, 12:28 PM
More to the point; how would we know if Depp ever died?

A tremor in the fabric of the universe...

Blank
09-26-2011, 01:43 PM

You cheeky git! haha, we might as well face the truth! without loke we would all be lost and confused D=

Invisible
09-26-2011, 01:48 PM
The only person who could fill those shoes would be Chuck Norris or maybe the Hoff.

loke
09-26-2011, 02:32 PM

MBP, without Blank, I would of still been a gd troll.

Manbearpig
09-26-2011, 05:08 PM
MBP, without Blank, I would of still been a gd troll.

Don't sell yourself short Loke....you still are!

cheesy dude
09-26-2011, 05:55 PM
I think depp has thought ahead and has a will. In it, upon his demise Getdare is left to a cat charity. The end. (of depp)

depp
09-26-2011, 07:57 PM
Wayyyyyyyyyyy ahead of you Loke! I've already developed a highly sophisticated piece of software to take over should I ever vanish. BHAI 0.23 (Ban Hammer Artificial Intelligence) is currently in a rough but stable Alpha form and programmed to take over in the case of my demise. It is already fully capable of server tuning, biased moderating, drunk posting, and humoring trolls. At the moment I'm developing a module that uses the stock market to fund getDare's mounting gambling debts. With me gone though the beer fund will be shifted into server costs so that will should up a significant source of funding too.

Manbearpig
09-26-2011, 08:59 PM
BHAI 0.23 (Ban Hammer Artificial Intelligence) is currently in a rough but stable Alpha form and programmed to take over in the case of my demise. It is already fully capable of server tuning, biased moderating, drunk posting, and humoring trolls.

How is that different then what we have now?

princessjessie
09-26-2011, 09:07 PM
i vote for either Cuffed or Rachie :3

Wet
09-26-2011, 10:13 PM
I have no idea who I would vote for, and I have a few reasons.

I barely know any of you.
I wouldn't know what to do and probably get mixed up in martial arts.
I would suddenly lack knowledge to think due to the lack of sanity running around this place.

On a personal Note*
I think I should run GetDare, not only because it will -NEVER- get updated, but because I would be very active, on my own things, I don't pay enough attention to you guys. ;)

Manbearpig
09-27-2011, 06:11 AM
I have no idea who I would vote for, and I have a few reasons.

I barely know any of you.
I wouldn't know what to do and probably get mixed up in martial arts.
I would suddenly lack knowledge to think due to the lack of sanity running around this place.

On a personal Note*
I think I should run GetDare, not only because it will -NEVER- get updated, but because I would be very active, on my own things, I don't pay enough attention to you guys. ;)

There really isn't a vote going on.

Since Depp hasn't answered this question, I think I am going to lock it. If another mod feels it should be open, go ahead and do so

depp
09-27-2011, 10:07 PM
Serious answer: If I die the site will die too. Taking over the site is no small task and helping hand it over while dead is difficult at best.