PDA

View Full Version : 24/f needs anal dares

sunflower9
09-25-2011, 02:41 PM
I am bored and in need of some dares of things to put up my ass. I already found 2 i want to try, one is putting marshmallow in and the other is putting panties in my ass(http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=19335). I am looking for 3 other things to try to put up there. They need to be things that are easy to get a hold of(things you can find at grocery store or target) and will not cause permanent damage. you get to decide how many of the item go in and how long they have to stay in. If I am unable to get the amount you said in or hold it long as you said you can pick a punishment dare for me. Be creative!!!

Dislike: anything too public, getting caught, too much pain

Slightly Pathetic
09-25-2011, 03:18 PM
One I've heard alot of good things about is a ginger root. Find one that's fat on either end and smaller in the center so it will stay in like a butt plug. Peel the skin off before you put it in; that should make it smooth. Keep it in there for an hour. It should start to give a gentle stinging sensation shortly after inserting it, but that won't hurt you. Tell me how it goes.

fireman
09-25-2011, 08:35 PM
take alak selster or pop rocks. insert in ass usinf a funnel for pop rocks. now add just a little water, you will be smiling for a while. then redo it at least 5 times. alka seltser last a little longer

sm_limb
09-25-2011, 08:47 PM
Put the handle of of tennisracket in. Now on hands and knees and put a tennisball on the racket. Now you gonna edge 10x. For every time the ball falls off u have to spank each asscheek 20x

sunflower9
09-25-2011, 09:06 PM
Put the handle of of tennisracket in. Now on hands and knees and put a tennisball on the racket. Now you gonna edge 10x. For every time the ball falls off u have to spank each asscheek 20x

I dont have a tennis racket... but sounds fun

sm_limb
09-25-2011, 10:40 PM
I dont have a tennis racket... but sounds fun
Get a cheap one play kid tennisracket than