PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for my first toy.

Caprielle
09-22-2011, 10:49 AM
Hello! I've just decided to get my first toy for myself to have fun with. My friend wants me to wear them on everyday but we're not sure what works best for me based on our demands and restrictions.

Right now, I am not allowed to wear any underwear or bras because I was dared to pass them all to her. She's safekeeping them. I probably will not want a toy that will slip out easily. Also, I've got school. Hence it cannot be anything that's giving off loud noises or obvious enough to get me into trouble.

As for my friend, she wants something that will tease me but not sufficient to bring me to orgasm or even close to edging. I know that vibrators work well for us but we want something interesting. Something that is not common.

My budget is about 200 Euros, roughly about 260 US dollars. It doesn't really have to be 1 item, it can be a set but I've got to be able to wear them everyday to school.

Thanks!

yours_slave
09-22-2011, 10:52 AM
If you don't mind having something in your ass when you are at school, try a butt plug. When you buy, make sure you are buying a butt plug with wider arc at the end and there is a thick base.

Caprielle
09-22-2011, 10:56 AM
I may consider. But isn't it uncomfortable to sit/walk with that?

doubledownrob
09-22-2011, 11:06 AM
my best advice to you would be to search the forum for a few female members of the site who have extensive experience with sex toys. They should be able to give you much better advice via PM then, frankly, a bunch of dudes. I appreciate that you want our opinion, but this is something you should trust an expert with, and for that, you need a girl.

yours_slave
09-22-2011, 11:11 AM
I may consider. But isn't it uncomfortable to sit/walk with that?

It would be uncomfortable. So begin with a smaller one. When you get used to it, you may not feel even it's there.

Caprielle
09-22-2011, 11:34 AM
my best advice to you would be to search the forum for a few female members of the site who have extensive experience with sex toys. They should be able to give you much better advice via PM then, frankly, a bunch of dudes. I appreciate that you want our opinion, but this is something you should trust an expert with, and for that, you need a girl.

True. Thanks for your advice! I'll try looking for some who have better experience with toys. :D

And putting that aside, I'm actually looking for more ideas to give us what we wanted apart from vibrators.

It would be uncomfortable. So begin with a smaller one. When you get used to it, you may not feel even it's there.

Mmm, I'll consider about that (though I'm not much of an anal fan) and discuss with my friend.

Orangey
09-23-2011, 09:28 PM
How about ben wa balls? They'll be a bit of a challenge to keep inside you, but that'll be fun (and their purpose is to strengthen your pussy muscles).

Caprielle
09-24-2011, 04:11 PM
These sounds interesting. Not sure it they help my vagina's muscles but on to my consideration list too.

Peekaboo
09-25-2011, 11:24 AM
Something like a butterfly vibe would work, as long as it doesn't get counted as panties... ;)

Caprielle
09-26-2011, 05:52 PM
Thanks! We just got them from a local sex toy shop today. :D

Experience in a sex shop is so much fun! :D

We have bought a set of duotone balls. It's recommended by the guy who sells them. He said that they are easier to hold because they are lighter and should be easier for me as a first timer. They are the normal ones where there's a metal ball inside instead of the electric ones.

We also bought a set of nipple and clit jewelry. They are non-piercing ones.

We also got a rabbit anal plug. Diameter is about 1.5" and 5.5" in length. I'm so gonna wear this! It's so fluffy!

We also pre-ordered a remote vibrator (bullet) from the guy. It's a joint vagina and anal vibrator. It's recommend by someone on gD. :)

Aside from these, we got 2 set of cuffs, 2 spreader bars and a blindfold.

We're considering about getting the butterfly clitoris vibrator. If there are any more suggestions on toys, please let us know! We still have a hundred euros or more to spend on toys. :D