PDA

View Full Version : Female Roomate dares

nuclearbathory
09-22-2011, 12:09 AM
Hey all,

I have two female roomates. Both of which are pretty open with me. I also have a girlfriend so all sexual contact is off limits. But what are some dares you all would like me to do in relation to my roommates. I have a submissive and dominant side so it can involve either giving or receiving spankings/whippings or other humiliating acts.

likes/dislikes/limits from sig apply.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

sm_limb
09-22-2011, 01:27 AM
Go all day dressed in only highest heels and a collar and leash. Serve all of them in every command but you are not allowed to walk you crawl. When eat or drink you do out a bowl from the ground without hands. Keep electric flyswap handy for when u did something wrong they get to spank u with that at least 20x
You dont look at any directly and only speak when asked. U will adres all as ma'am or mistress. Also u are gonna wear a dildo in ass. Vibe on medium in puss and clamps on nips. Have fun
Ps sleeping u do spreadeagle tied to bed with blindfold dressed as during the day only fresh batteries in vibe and on high

fireman
09-22-2011, 06:25 AM
get tied over a chair and let each 1 spank each cheek at min 25 times. have them bring them bring your gf over and let her have at you with a belt. then the roommates get to go again. now if they wish they can leave you there and do this at there will or they can have their way with you.

Greatcornbow
09-24-2011, 05:55 AM
Hey all,

I have two female roomates. Both of which are pretty open with me. I also have a girlfriend so all sexual contact is off limits. But what are some dares you all would like me to do in relation to my roommates. I have a submissive and dominant side so it can involve either giving or receiving spankings/whippings or other humiliating acts.

likes/dislikes/limits from sig apply.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Buy and wear a cb6000 chastity device and tell your roommates your gf has or is to have the keys. And your roommates are allowed to see you locked in it if/whenever they like.

Pie22
09-24-2011, 08:25 AM
Whenever any of them say "Ready stance", you must strip naked and stand tall with your hands behind your head, elbows to your sides. You aren't allowed to move until they give you permission. They can spank you, humiliate you, or w/e they want. You need to keep your hands up and try to keep a straight face. No making eye contact unless they want you to.

Bubuk
09-25-2011, 03:21 PM
1) You may not touch your penis or undress while you are not watched by roommate (or they refuse to watch)
2) Your roommates may command when to masturbate.
3) They may command to dress up and undress.

Every day you and your roommates both should roll die.
If you rolled more than they - you are Master (and they should follow rules), otherwise - slave.

If you they want have minimum chance to become slaves give them handicup (for example 2 points).
If you rolled 6 and they 3, 6>3+2 - they slaves.