PDA

View Full Version : A more competitive truth or dare

doomed_soul89
02-18-2008, 01:55 AM
I'm not sure if this is the best place for this or not but whatever anyways

Okay this is an idea that is useful to get ppl(girls in most cases) to do things they would be otherwise reluctant to do (hint hint nudge nudge) anyways here my idea instead of the normal truth or dare game make your dares more challenges and have forfeits or even just one forefit at end for the loser/losers this way they have to do it because they lost not just because you dared them to, i find it effective

example: Dare someone to do something hard but doable like 50 push-ups or if they're a skater a trick they aren't that great at yet and have a forefit like you have to strip(or lose a pieace of clothing depending on difficulty) if you can't do it

i think this is better because it makes the game more of a challenge and competition where to the victor go the spoils (ie. seeing a hot girl naked) instead of just a vicious cycle of people embrasing each other, it can also work for truth like they have a choice of talking off answering the question or stripping naked and it would be best to have some kind of punishment if you ever find out their lieing on a truth something harsh like striped and tied to the flag pole 30 minutes b4 school lol and have everyone agree to it before hand will make ppl more honest