PDA

View Full Version : 23/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location

bluish
09-16-2011, 09:53 PM
23/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location

Hi. Basically, I have a lame hipster fetish and I'm looking for a photo slave. I'll supply you prompts/scenarios and you e-mail me my fulfilled demands.

This should be chill and fun. My requests will be along the lines of maybe you exposed next to some books you're currently reading, or showing off clothing you recently bought. I'm not picky about photo quality and you don't need a webcam, however iphone/dslr/film camera shots are an extra turn on. No time limit.

No hardcore dares, no scat, no watersports etc. However, I'm fond of a sense of ownership, let me know if you're willing to write on or mark parts of your body even if this is not necessary. Let me know your personal interests and limits or if you're occasionally willing to do audio/video.

I won't accept a slave without a face portrait. Fetish photos don't have to contain anything above the neck unless I specify, and I will respect any anonymity, but I consider this an offering of trust and comfort. Plus I'm guilty for having a thing for facial hair. Bonus points for any photos containing cats.

Message me if you're curious or just want to narcissistically show me your tumblr. I'm down.

liam93
09-16-2011, 09:56 PM
Hello,
I am a 18 yer old submissive male.
I would love to grow with you and be able to suit you needs as you would be of my concern.
For a while now I have wanted to edge at my limit of public, I have a webcam and able to take picture of tasks and dare if I am asked to. (webcam hint: remove public slowly)
I Understand that you will control (own) me mentally and physically and would love to start a hopefully long and fun/enjoyable journey with you as my mistress and I as your slave.

From Liam

AsHH
09-17-2011, 05:00 AM
Hello,
I am a 18 yer old submissive male.
I would love to grow with you and be able to suit you needs as you would be of my concern.
For a while now I have wanted to edge at my limit of public, I have a webcam and able to take picture of tasks and dare if I am asked to. (webcam hint: remove public slowly)
I Understand that you will control (own) me mentally and physically and would love to start a hopefully long and fun/enjoyable journey with you as my mistress and I as your slave.

From Liam

Are you copying and pasting this on every ad you want to respond to?
I've seen the exact same words in a different ad.

wierdman
09-17-2011, 05:23 AM
hello mistress
you are the misstress i have been looking for
i live in an hostel environment and i can send photos from email directly from my cameraa...and can send photos whenever you want
my email
[email protected]

Grey_Stoned
09-18-2011, 01:34 AM
hey bluish,

I really liked your post. I'd love to try and be you're slave. You seem really chill and I need that right now. I want a girl that just wants to have control. Nothing too complex. I mainly just want someone to please.

I'll pm you. hope to hear back soon.

SirDraco7
09-18-2011, 04:37 PM
Are you copying and pasting this on every ad you want to respond to?
I've seen the exact same words in a different ad.

Yes. Yes he is....

Link1
09-19-2011, 01:38 PM
hipster fetish? ._.

I don't think I'm hipster.. Though I wouldn't mind trying out as your submissive or whatever. I mean, I'd give it a shot. I have an iphone.. but idk how those kind of pictures are an extra turn on. XD so yeah. consider me confused, but interested to learn more.

and cats are awesome. :P

devillian
09-20-2011, 05:43 AM
This is something different then the usual i want a slave to please me period messages xD

I like your likes although i have never done anything the only involved that and nothing else

I would apply myself but ... my current situation doesn't allow myself to do so without hurting my Self-esteem

Sooooo .. i wish you the best of luck and hope you find someone asap

PS: LOVE the cat comment ^^ i have had a few cats so far... currently i got a real nagger
If he isn't inside in his private seat with his paws against the heating .... he's sitting infront of the back door nagging till you let him in ^^

i'm talking to much :p

byez

ihcnip
09-22-2011, 01:53 PM
interested. I have msn and can take pictures. Please PM me if youd be willing to take advantage of me