PDA

View Full Version : good times [fiction]

lovethenudes
02-16-2008, 07:08 PM
I'm 18 years old and am in my last year of high school. The day started off like a normal Friday. I went to school, got home, watched some tv and went on my computer. I was feeling a little bored with what i had been doing so i got on google and searched "dares"

I found this site called getdare and checked it out. They had some pretty good dares but since i had never really done any, I just thought i would make up my own and do those first. So i thought what could I do that's daring? I immediately thought of getting naked. So I did. I was alone in my room so I thought I was safe. I thought to myself "what now?".

I saw the vacuum cleaner in the corner. I sized up the hole of one of the tube attachments and start it up. I decide i would try and masturbate using the suction of the vacuum. I started up the vacuum cleaner and got it closer and closer to the tip of my penis. I finally got the guts to do it and i put it right on and down the shift of my penis. It sucked all right, and it hurt so bad that i was screaming so loud and trying to turn it off but I couldn't. My mom came running in in shock. Seeing her naked son with the tube attachment on his penis sucking it and making him hurt so much was probably the last the she wanted to see but she saw it anyway. She rand and pulled the tube right off my penis and shut off the vacuum cleaner.

"I thought you were just vacuuming your floor" she said. I quickly grabbed my pillow and covered my penis. I replied saying that I had been bored and was feeling a little daring. I knew it was stupid of me to try it but I couldn't help myself. She said that it was natural for a boy my age to be masturbating and having sex and getting into that sort of thing but that I shouldn't have done it while anyone was around, especially doing something as stupid as getting the vacuum cleaner to give me a blow job. I had no response and was really embarrassed. My mom said she didn't exactly know what to do at the moment and that she would have to talk to me dad about it when he got home. I begged and pleaded with her not to tell my dad because that would be so much more awkward. She said that I would have to do something for her then. She loved it when I was embarrassed especially when other people were involved. She said the only way she wouldn't tell dad was if I gave her a back rub and then as punishment, I would have to go commando for the rest of the night because the denim is harsh on a bare penis. "That's cruel and unfair mom!" I screamed. She said "Fine, I guess your father is going to find out then". In submission I agreed to do it.

I was not pleased with mother. I was angry that she was making me do this. To make sure I went through with it, she took the pair of underwear i was covering my penis with at the time and then took all the underwear out of the room. This made me really angry. So angry that I took all of her underwear and hid it in the woods.

When she noticed none of her underwear was there while putting laundry back 30 minutes later she came and confronted me about it right away. I admitted to it only because she had threatened me more. So as more punishment she said I got to decide what I had to do. I couldn't decide but I was still horny at the time so I said "How about I run around the house naked however many times you want me to?". She agreed and said I had to run around the house naked 7 times.

I went outside and ran around the house naked 7 times and as I go to open the door and its locked! My own mother locked me out. I had no idea what to do. My mom was in the window laughing at me for being so foolish and she walked away. A car was coming up the road so I had to hide. As the car passed I came out from the bushes I was hiding in and ran up to the neighbors house and knocked. The neighbor answered in shock. She was a single woman living by herself and she was around 25 years old. I turned bright red right away and said it was a long story. She let me in to call my mom.

"Do you want any clothes?" she asked nicely. "Yes!" I answered in embarrassment. "Here you can have mine" she said as her clothes were in the air flying to me. "I'm not wearing girls clothing" I exclaimed. She said she wasn't letting me go until i got in her clothes. She was around the same size as me so the clothes fit perfectly (sounds crazy and unlikely I know but its true!). I had no choice. I put on her thong and pants first and she's said "that's good enough". I was a little confused and she said "now you have to kiss me". I was so confused, but wasn't going to argue because she was a beautiful woman. I kissed her lips gently and was getting my hands all over her body. She said that it was good for now and to stop.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.
someone was at the door. I was forced to answer it since my neighbor had no clothes on. It was my mom :S.

YOU decide what happens next!

Kitty
02-17-2008, 05:24 AM
nice story and funny

Davros
02-19-2008, 01:57 PM
Strange, original and awesome :D

lovethenudes
02-19-2008, 07:00 PM
thanks!

but you guys need to decide what happens next!

tissue13
02-19-2008, 11:05 PM
that is good! I think that the mom, neighbor, and the dude should get kinky...lol....