PDA

View Full Version : My first master. My first rules. My first punishment.

Jonfron
09-14-2011, 11:25 PM
I thought being a sub would be easy, but I was wrong. giving your life over completely is hard, even when I have a master as great as Dom-male. He was so kind by letting me have an easy first night, but the second day he started training my vagina and and butthole. By stretching

I was given rules today. My third day of being his slave. My master cares and decided to keep me clean and healthy so he told me these rules.

1. I will always obey my master except when orders go against your well being or your limit

2. Everything is a priviledge that can be given and taken away at any point.

3. I will always maintain my physical grooming and body appearance to that which my master has specified.

4. I will dress according to any rules my master lays down for clothing. ((no undies unlesson period or otherwise told)))

5. I will perform all daily tasks this includes exercises and any other assigned tasks the the best of my ability on the schedule defined

6. I will not engage in any sexual contact or pleasure with out my expressed approval

7. I will address all dominate individuals with respect and if in person not make eye contact unless told to.

and given these daily tasks

I will do starting now 30 cruches twice a day, once in morning and once before bed slave.
((ten to rach set on fridays))

5 planks a night as long as able. Each week try to increase by one count

Run every Tuesdays, Thursday, Saturday.
Always stretch first. Run first half after that sprint as long as able, then jog, and then sprint until done.

I will report each week how my exercise is going.

I will eat healthy, allowing a snack only if that day's eating has been healthy otherwise.

I will submit to a weekly inspection to make sure I am maintaining my physical grooming as a slave

On days I do not run I will take 15 min to kneel naked, facing a wall, arms folded behind me, chest pushed out, legs apart as to not cover my pussy. I will then think of my submission and any concerns I have that I must address to my Master,

My master was kind giving me these, and the shaving took a bit, but I was happy to do it for my master, however after giving him the pictures they were not good enough, and he graciously letting me have one pass.

Later however I broke his rule of not touching myself, and i had to tell my master and so I has to put a large dollop of toothpaste on my clit and was not allowed to ever take it off. then I had to stick a brush up my but and made to finger myself until I was about to Orgasm, then made to stop. My master gave me a fair punishment, and he is a great man, and want to keep daily how amazing he is with me. I am making this in honor of him and I hope he likes it. And I hope that I please him.