Mistressnikki
02-16-2008, 04:31 PM
joeismyname

userben

10-28-2006

Never

Reason:
yop posted a nude pic on forums and you can post pic on forums

I was looking through the ban list so I can laugh at losers and now I want to laugh at you. Your reason has absolutely no proper english at all other then the fact that what you wrote had absolutely no sense what so ever. You might need to be the one reading the stickies because there was also a person banned for the same reason.

emmypearce

depp

02-11-2008

Never

Reason:
Please learn English (or attempt at writing it) before posting again. Thanks!

Lrn2speak English there Userben then start banning people and hi2u Depp you own as an admin please have my babies you sexy thing.

lovethenudes
02-16-2008, 04:37 PM
i don't get what this is about other than attacking him personally by making fun of his lack of english skills

Mistressnikki
02-16-2008, 04:39 PM
i don't get what this is about other than attacking him personally by making fun of his lack of english skills

Somebody got banned with a very nasty english post by Userben. Some other time somebody got banned by Depp (The best) for their english skills. LOOL

Davros
02-16-2008, 04:41 PM
This... is... a pointless thread... methinks...

Sum
02-16-2008, 04:42 PM
Well the list was never meant to be made public in the first place, it's a change of policy which has made it so. When that list first went up it had reasons like 'being an arse' and 'idiot' on it.

Second you've picked an example that is two years old. The post you highlighted is form a long time before this list went public so you can assume that little care would have gone into it as no one outside the moderators would be reading it.

Thirdly userben has much better English in his actual posts, and is a good poster. Otherwise he wouldn't have been promoted to mod status.

Finally it's not even that bad English. It's easy to work out what was being said even for the likely quickness of the post.
Reads; yop posted a nude pic on forums and you can post pic on forums

Should read; you posted a nude pic on forums. You can't post pics on these forums

Mistressnikki
02-16-2008, 04:45 PM
I still think this was hilarious and needed to be put to the public. lool

One of the main rules :

Use proper grammar as best you can. "AOL speak" may get your posts removed. (ex: d0 u w4nt ne darez d00d?)

Enough said.

Sum
02-16-2008, 04:52 PM
I still think this was hilarious and needed to be put to the public. lool

you may be putting it out there because you find it funny but the way you said about it comes across as a breach of rule 2.

I don't see a reason for this thread to exist. If people want to check why people are banned that place is there. Yes maybe that should be stickered so it's easily accessible, however that is not a conversation for here.

This thread has been made as a personal attack. Reported as such.

--edit--
The spelling and grammar rule was brought into effect around a year after the post you talk about. The don't make personal attacks rule has been here since the rules were introduced (anyone correct me on this?)

xxxMichellexxx
02-16-2008, 04:58 PM
I'm sick of you. You seem to think you can do whatever you want here. That you're "funny" in some odd way. I gave you a warning for being racist in an earlier post and then you send me a PM back trying to laugh it off, like it's a joke. Now this. Userben is a great member & mod of this site as with all the mods. 2 people have reported this thread so I'm locking it.

SubMissChievous
02-16-2008, 05:08 PM
Just one more thing…

If you want to criticize other members & especially mods you need to get your facts straight. Joeismyname was banned on October 28 2006!

The other member you mentioned, emmypearce, was banned a few days ago for using AOL chat & her post was illegible.

No one on this site will be banned only for spelling errors.

If you have any other concerns about staff member you should address them to depp instead of posting pointless threads like this. After all, he’s the one who choose mods for this site.

userben
04-30-2008, 05:36 PM
what does this have to do with me. im confused ?